☂Rumors~

☂ Ghost luck

*It's finally the Day ! I really want to spend my time having fun today at the trip* You though at simile at yourself in front of the mirror fixing the last bits of hair around your cheeks.

★★★★★

 

Soon  you reach your school Woollim High

"You Finally reach? "

"Arrasoe it not like i'm not coming,Chanhee oppa"You look up at him and simile.

"Arasoe arasoe aiggo wae my girlfriend is so cute"Chunji say and pinch your nose.

It been a year that both of you are together and now, loved each other alot.

"Ah my nose..hahah"you reply holding onto your nose.

 

Soon both of you board the bus and reach the destination of the trip at a Beach.

The teacher were leting the student by themselve as it not a learning trip.

 

"Wow~the sky yeppuda right? Oppa" you simile at Chunji.

"Ne~" he simile back.

"Here this" Chunji take out a branclet. "This is for you :) i also has one"

"Wow~ O-opaa really thank you..neomu Saranghaeyo Gasamhanida"

 "Arayo. Me too~Saranghae" chunji simile at you.

 At that moment ,you really feels that you are the most loved person in the world.


After having sometime alone,Both of you decide to join your friends Minji and TeenTop,the group of friend that ChunJi is with.
 

You all decide to have a drink so the group of you go to the canteen of the beach.
 

All of you was chatting happily.
 

 

"it really beautiful here Right? Minji?"

"Ne~it so beautiful, luckily we come to this trip, but have you heard of the incident here that happened in the last 4 year?"
 

"did something happen?"
 

"Ne. A Young Teenage around our age, gone missing here. Nobody has seen him after that. However it was RUMORS that are spreading around , no ones knows what happen then, I think the one who knows what really happen is the friend of the teenager."
 

"......Really? " You didn't want to believe this. But something in you feels that.....this really happened.
 

All of you were amazed by RUMOR,different though runs through each of every minds.
 

IS THE RUMOR REAL?
 

BUT THEN WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TEENAGER WHICH IS ALMOST THEIR AGE THAT GONE MISSING AT THAT TIME?

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

First Chapter is up !

How is it ? :)

THks to those who Subscribe! :D