Give Me a second Chance

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~Storyteller~

       After the triple disaster T-ara and boyfriend wasn't talking for a while and was not happy at all.Kwangmin wanted to text Jiyeon so badly but no. Minwoo wanted to give his box of heart-shaped chocolates to Soyeon but he was mad.Kwangmin was also mad to Minwoo that he stole Jiyeon. Including Minwoo. On the other hand, Jiyeon and Soyeon weren't roomates anymore. Jiyeon moved in with EunJung.They were really broken hearted. The other T-ara members had to seperate to ask them if they were fine. Hyomin,Boram, and EunJung went to Soyeon and HwaYoung,Qri,Arheum went to Jiyeon. When they were going to their rooms, at Boyfriend's dorm, Kwangmin and Minwoo were also seperated. Youngmin and Jeongmin went to Kwangmin and HyeongSung and Donghyun went to Minwoo. T-ara and Boyfriend started asking the two heart-broken coupes if they were okay. But they were super mad and screwed up at the same time. At Kwangmin's room, Kwangmin yelled,"FORGET IT YOUNGMIN!!I'LL NEVER TAKE JIYEON BACK!" Kwangmin had tears flowing through his mind. Kwangmin stood up and went to the bathroom. Kwangmin locked the door and screamed. Everyone including Minwoo heard it. YoungMin and Jeongmin tried to tell him to unlock the door, but then, they heard glass shatter. Youngmin was able to open the door with a paper clip. They rushed in quickly and saw blood dripping. Jeongmin look at the mirror and showed Youngmin. They both dropped ther jaws and looked at Kwangmin. There, they saw Kwangmin crying very boistrous and squeezing his right hand so tight because blood was all around it. Youngmin called the peramedics to help Kwangmin. At the room of Minwoo, Minwoo locked the door and Donghyn and HyeongSung tried to open the door. They both heard smashing and bashing in the room. The two guys were starting to get worried. Donghyun told HyeongSung to get the room key quickly. So he ran  and found the key. HyeongSung ran back and gave the keys to DongHyun.Donghyun opened the door and went inside. When Donghyun went inside, the bed was flipped over, the TV had a cracked screen and lots of picture frames were destroyed.DongHyun saw Minwoo behing the bed hold a pocket knife. One hand was holding the handle and spinning it around, whle on the other hand, the index finger was on the point of the knife. Donghyun kneeled down and tried grabbing the knife gently. Donghyun finally got the knife and told Minwoo to calm down, so Minwoo did. Minwoo got up took his iHome player and his ipod and drove somewhere. Meanwhie, the peramedics arrived and fixed Kwangmin's hand. When Kwangmin was done, he also stood up and went to his car and drove off.

       At T-ara's dorm, Soyeon was really bursting out tears. Soyeon went to the mirror and found pics of her and Minwoo aroung the mirroe frame. Soyeon took them out and started  ripping it in half. Leaving Soyeon's and Minwoo's side in the trash can. Soyeon saw Hyomin, Boram, and EunJung go in the room. Suddenly Soyeon gave a quick yell. "I WANNA BE ALONE!" the three girls ran out the door quickly. Soyeon suddenly heard taps on her window and stood up to open the windows. When Soyeon open the window she looked down and saw Minwoo. Soyeon gave a serious face at Minwoo and said,"Why are you here?" Then Minwoo said, "You'll see..." Minwoo grabbed his ipod and ihome player and played the song:

I Should've Kissed You

By:Chris Brown

       Soyeon crossed her arms and stared at Minwoo. Minwoo played the song and started dancing. Soyeon was still mad but Soyeon had a slight smile, but Minwoo didn't notice. After the song was done, Minwoo looked up and Soyeon was gone. Minwooo sadly took his ipod and iHome and took in the car. Suddenly, Soyeon ran up to Minwoo and gave him a tight hug. Minwoo and Soyeon started smiling. Minwoo and Soyeon kissed cutely, but passionately most of all. T-ara went outside to see what was going on. When they went outside, they found Soyeon and Minwoo kissing! T-ara was jealous because they wanted a boyfriend now. T-ara was all there except for Jiyeon. Jiyeon opened her window and saw Minwoo And Soyeon together. Jiyeon slightly smiled and saw another car coming towards their dorm. When ther car stopped, Jiyeon wondered who was inside. Finally Kwangmin got out of the car. Jiyeon was surprised to see Kwangmin. Kwangmin said sorry to Minwoo. Minwoo and Kwangmin were officially okay. Jiyeon went outside with a mad face at Kwangmin with crissed arms. Kwangmin looked at Jiyeon. Kwangmin cleared his throat and took a deep breath. Kwangmin seranated for Jiyeon. Kwangmin sang:

Beautiful

By: B2ST

       Kwangmin sang the song with his heart, but at the end of the song, Kwangmin slightly cracked his voice. Everyone laughed except for Jiyeon. Kwangmin was really embarassed. However, Kwangmin took out his phone and messaged a friend. a toy helicopter flew across T-ara and went infront of Jiyon. A rose dropped down in front of Jiyeon and the helicopter flew away. Jiyeon picked up the rose and looked at Kwangmin. Kwangmin pretend that he just noticed a note under the rose. Jiyeon pulled it out and it said, "Dear Jiyeon, If I would die, I would die for you. If you were lost I would find you." Jiyeon looked at Kwangmin. Kwangmin said the alphabet for some reason, "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVWXYZ" Jiyeon asked Kwangmin.\," You missed U" Kwangmin replied, "I DID miss U!" (Get the pick-up line) T-ara said AWWWWW . Kwangmin said the alphabet again, "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVWXYZ!" Jiyeon asked again, "Why is there alot of U's?" Kwangmin replied again,"Oh! Because I love u!" (Do you get it?) T-ara said AWWWW again. Jiyeon smiled brightly and hugged Kwangmin.Kwangmin was happy that they were back. Jiyeon asked abou his hand and Kwangmin told the story. Jiyeon kissed it and hugged Kwangmin again.

       Minwwoo and Kwangmin went back in their cars to go back to their dorm. When Kwangmin started the engine, it wouldn't work! Minwoo didn't have jumper cables so Kwangmin had to ride with Minwoo. Kwangmin went inside the car and said bye to T-ara. Minwoo the engine and drove off. After a few minutes, T-ara felt happy for Jiyeon and Soyeon. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door. T-ara was wondering who it was. Boramwent to the door and opened it. They saw Minwoo and Kwangmin! " My car ran out of gas and our house is kinda far, sooo can we stay here over night?" said Kwangmin. T-ara said yes and felt excited. JIyeon walked to Kwangmin and Soyeon walked to Minwoo. Hyomin quickly called Youngmin. Hyomin told Youngmin to come here and sleep over night. Youngmin said it was okay, so Youngmin came. Youngmin went to Hyomin's bedroom and kissed Hyomin. Youngmin didn't kniw where to sleep, so Youngmin had to sleep beside Hyomin! They both felt weird, but they got used to it. Hyomin kissed each other goodnight and fell aslepp. Next door, Jiyeon asked Kwangmin to sleep on the floor, but Kwangmin wanted to sleep with Jiyeon, so he had to lie, " My back is not used to sleep on the ground. So Jiyeon asked Kwangmin to sleep with her, and Kwangmin jumped in to Jiyeon's bed rapidly. Jiyeno laughed and Kissed Kwang min good night. JIyeon and Kwangmin turned out the lights and slept.  Next Door, Soyeon and Minwoo maturely decided to sleep together just in case to get used to it in the future. Minwoo and Soyeon said good night and slept together very lovingly. Minwoo,Youngmin, and Kwangmin wrapped their arm aroung SOyeon,Jiyeon, and Hyomin's waist. The three girls and boys felt weird but happy at the same time.