Will you be my GirlFriend? (Youngmin and Hyomin Moment)

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~Storyteller~

       Youngmin woke up earlier than the rest of Boyfriend at 7:00 A.M. Youngmin grabbed the note Hyomin gave him and Kissed the note. After he kissed the note, he found a special box to place the note in. YoungMin grabbed a Sharpie and wrote: "Box filled with LOVE by HYOMIN" YoungMin hid the box on top of his closet. YoungMin didn't know what to do since Boyfriend is asleep.  *ring* *ring* YoungMin's phone rang. YoungMin took his phone and saw a vid chat request from Hyomin! When he saw the request he answered it. " Anneyeonghaseo!" I greeted. Hyomin asked me a specific question, "Guess where am I..." "I don't know?" *knock* *knock*"Wait on there Hyomin, Someone's at the door."said YoungMin. YoungMin open the door, YoungMin took his phone and said, "I know where your at, Your standing in front of me." Youngmin looked up and back to his phone, "YOUR HERE!!" Screamed Youngmin. Youngmin dropped his phone without caring and focused on Hyomin. "Hi Hyomin! What brings you here!" asked Youngmin.Hyomin looked around the house and said " Did you read my note? I like you VERY much!" Hyomin gave Youngmin a kiss on the cheek. YoungMin stayed as a statue and started moving when Hyomin was moving. Youngmin nevr took his eyes off of Hyomin. Hyomin layed on the couch and told him that she had a play to rehearse and she needed someone tompractice with. Youngmin said "Okay!" Youngmin didn't mind at all. Hyomin gave him a script.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

(Youngmin's POV)

      When Hyomin gave me the script, I didn't even wanted to look. I wanted a suprise! Moments later, we started, Hyomin began "Mun-Hi, I don't think we should continue," I was really suprise that this a romane story! Hyomin continued "I think we should move on in our seperate ways." Then Hyomin starts crying. I lift up her chin and said "But I LOVE YOU! Nothing will ever stop me from loving you!" When I looked into the script it says, "Lean for a kiss" When Hyomin and I looked at it we felt weird. So I followed the script. While I was leaning over for a kiss, I can feel Hyomin's eyes squinting, her hands tensing. I wanted her to be over it, so I did the kiss very fast. But for some reason, I held on! I put my arm on her waist level slowly and I tensed up. I felt Hyomin's hands on my chest. We had it for a while until she pushed me away. Suddenly Hyomin and I heard clapping! Boyfriend was clapping and say bravo at the same time. I saw Hyomin grab her bag quickly and ran out the door. Boyfriend stopped laughing and got serious, I seriously got mad at them and followed Hyomin quickly. I saw Hyomin running away while I followed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

(Hyomin's POV)

       I heard Youngmin's foot steps follwing mine, then I stopped. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. I felt arms wrapped around me from the back. I knew it was Youngmin and Youngmin said "Why are you leaving? Is it because of Boyfriend? I'll tell them to be quiet." I felt Youngmin kiss my cheek several times and I answered."Look I like you...alot,but-- You know what, I don't like you!" I saw Youngmin's face about to tear up and I said "I-" I saw Youngmin bent down and said "Park Hyomin, Will you be my girlfriend?' I saw him tear up, so I said yes. He put on the ring on my ring finger on the right hand and I teared up! I kissed Youngmin passionatly and told him that I needed to go to  the recording studio to record. I said bye and he said " Bye YEABO!" I ran to the car and arrived at the recording studio. I quickly saw T-ara there and they started complaining because I was late. I quickly showed them the ring n my hand and they gasped so funny. They started asking all these questions, so I told them what happen moments later, I was finihed. They started complaining and got jealous. I kept thinking of our first kiss. Then I bragged about our two first kisses. Then they started asking questions all over again.I told them all about it. Then we decided to re-scheduale the recording and T-ara will celebrate!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

(YoungMin's POV)

        I quickly ran inside to tell Boyfriend the news.But when I went through the door Boyfriend's faces were feeling sorry. I told them that it was fine. They wondered why. Then I yelled, "because...HYOMIN'S MY OFFICIAL...GF!!!" I saw Boyfriend suprised and they gave me a bro hug. I heard Donghyn  say "Lets go to Club Zoren!" I agreed and we went to our closet to change. After we changed, we went straight to the car and waited for Kwangmin to come, but he was already at the backseat! We were all ready and we drove off. While we were driving I wanted to know what's going on between Minwoo and Soyeon, but Minwoo said that nothing exciting happened, additionally I asked Kwangmin about Him and Jiyeon and he said "nothing really." I pouted and thought, "YAY! I'm the only one with a GF!" After a few minutes, we arrived at the club. We got down the car very excitedly like and rushed inside. We went for...2-4 shots and we felt happy! We started dancing and Boyfriend and I gathered and we went back to the bar to sit down. Then we got back on our feet and danced. DANCING DANCING DANCING. We enjoyed every single bit. The we had a lot of shots and we felt dizy. So we fell but someon cathed each of the boyfriend members. We woke up for sure and found out that T-ara was at the club too!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

LIKED THE SECOND CHAPTER? WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I'LL UPDATE REALLY SOON!!6^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!