My Charming Girl

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~Storyteller~

       Soyeon grabbed her blue Sundress and her black flats. Jiyeon, helped with the hair, while Hyomin was putting make-up on Soyeon.Soyeon laughed and got a phone call. The phone number wasn't similar, but she answered it. Soyeon greeted nervously "Annyeonhaseyo? " T-ara was scared of the phone cll,so Soyeon continued "Who's this?" Then there was an answer. "Your soon-to-be future...husband!" Soyeon giggled and said, " Yeabo.... it's you!!" T-ara was confused and started mumbling words. Until they heard the name... Minwoo! They never knew Soyeon and Minwoo were...OFFICIAL! When Soyeon hanged up the phone she smiled. Then Qri said, "YEABO? To Minwoo? How come you didn't tell us!" T-ara got mad and Soyeon told her Story. "Fine, I'll tell you." T-ara gathered around her excitedly. Then Soyeon continued "So Minwoo and I went to a cruise-ship for dinner. Then when we finished dinner, we had dessert. Minwoo kindly order a expensive Volcano chocolate cake and I was surprised, because it was SO expensive. While it was coming, Minwoo stood up and said that he neede to use the batheroom. While I was waiting, I saw the Volcano Cake arrive. Also Minwoo arrived in time.Moments later, I took one last bite of cake. I felt a piece of paper in my mouth. I saw Minwoo smiling at me and I was wondering. I took the paper out and it said: WIll you stand up and look at Minwoo. So I did. and I see Minwoo kneeling down. At first I thought he was proposing for marrige so I stomped Minwoo's feet." T-ara gasped and Soyeon continued. "And he started saying ow! But he still continued. Then he asked me if I could be his beautiful girlfriend and I said yes! The ring was very nice. He called it the infinite ring and he said that our love is never ending.. Now we are officialy GF and BF." Soyeon showed them the ring and it had the infinite sign on it. T-ara gasp and said it was beautiful!

       Minwoo hanged up the phone smiling and turned around. When Minwoo turned around, he saw boyfriend with serious faces and crossed arms.` They kept asking questions and Minwoo started answering it. Minwoo was sooooo annoyed that he yelled "STOP!!" Boyfriend stopped talking,but still with crossed faces.Minwoo told them the romantic story. At the end The Boyfriend smiled and Jeongmin said "Awwwww, Minwoo" in a girly way. Then Jeongmin got embarrased. Minwoo suited up his baby blue polo and white jeans and black converse. Minwoo headed out to pick up Soyeon for their Carnival date.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

(Minwoo's POV)

       *Dorebell rings*I heard T-ara quickly ran to the door finghting over the knob. So the solution was all of them opens the door. When T-ara opened the door all together, I got creeped and asked if Soyeon was ready. T-ara moved away and smiled. When Soyeon turned around, I dropped my jaw and I felt like I was in Heaven. the light behind her glowing and the fan was blowing on her face mad her soooo beautiful. When I took out my arm and walked Soyeon out of their dorm. Soyeon and I realized that we were wearing the same colors. Blue and Black. Plus Soyeon's white headband. Then Soyeon suddenly said, "I Love it" I replied, "Me too!" Me and Soyeon Gave a quick kiss on the lips. We both smiled and I led Soyeon to my car. I opened the door for Soyeon and she went in. I went inside the car and held on the wheel.I the wheel and drove off. After a few minutes, we arrived at the cutest carnival in the world.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

(Soyeon's POV)

     When we arrived at the carnival, I was super excited for doing all the games and rides. I grabed Minwoo's hand immideatley and took him to my favorite gave. We played many different games. Next was doing the rides. We went to a marry-go-round, to a love maze and their favorite THE MINI ROCKET ROLLOCOASTER. It was kind of funny that teenagers wanted to ride a kiddie rollercoster. After that we went to the ferris wheel of love. when we got in the blue cage, we were happy that we were together. We danced and sang inside the cage. Minwoo was super cute when Minwoo did the BO PEEP dance. I started laughing and kissed Minwoo. i thought, "Best date ever!!" Minwoo and I felt a joint. The ride was finished and we got out of the ride. I acciadently bi=umped into YooGun. YooGun used to be my ex. I thought I would forget if a long long time ago. I never told T-ara the story though. I saw Yoo Gun with another girl. I walked passed him and Minwoo glared at YooGun and said, "never mess with my Girl!" Minwoo followed me to the car and I went inside the car mad. When Minwoo got inside, he asked me if I was okay and I gave him a smile! Then he kissed me on the cheek. We both were hungry, so we wanted to get fast food. We went to eat Kimchi and rice. we talked and talked until the building closed. When we were in the car, we looked at the time and it was passed our curfue! It was 12:17 A.M.! We first rushed to T-ara's dorm. Minwoo got out of the car and led me to my dorm. He gave me a good night kiss and hug and ran  back to the car.I opened the door quietly and sneeked into my room with Jiyeon snd Hyomin. I opened the door and Hyomin and Jiyeon were awake waiting for me! They were crossed and They fell asleep! I changed to my pj's and tucked in my bed and had a good night sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

(Minwoo's POV)

      I got out of my car in front of Boyfriend's dorm. I opened my bedroom window and sneaked in. I went inside and changed to my pajamas. "Where have you been?" Kwangmin said and fell back asleep. I snuggled in my bed with a smile on my face and closed my eyes dreaming of Soyeon.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

LIKE THE STORY? CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPT., TRIPLE DATE DIASASTER!!!!