Kwon Jiyong

Love is in the air...

I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm a boring kid; there's not much more to say. I'm a school nerd who nobody likes, yet somehow I'm friends with two big school kingas, TOP (Seunghyun to people who know him), and Taeyang (Yongbae). My grades are good across all the subjects, but people don't really value me for that. I used to be bullied by some retards, but that was ended shortly by Seunghyun and Yongbae.

And since my sister Yuri came in to the school, she's been quite popular and everyone wants to go out with her, so they have to be good to me if she's even considers them out of the millions of boys she already has lining up for her.

The thing they don't know is she wants to be with Kim Jonghyun, who, to be honest, is totally fine with me because he's just a total retard.

I, on the other hand, have my heart set upon a certain Kim Taeyeon, Jonghyun's sister, who's one of Yuri's friends. She's so pretty and musical and just perfect, and although she's kind to me, she probably doesn't know I exist. Have you ever had one of those sort of crushes?

I have hidden talents which I don't really want to tell people about. I can sing and rap and I've written tonnes of songs.

 

 

 

A/n: sorry. this chapter is ridiculously short. the actual story will start soon! and by 'kim jonghyun' i mean jonghyun from shinee not JR from nu'est