~Saved Again~

Love, Love, Love

L's POV

"Hyung where are you!?!?!" I fiercly yelled through the phone.  Lizzy was also calling her friends and is asking where they went as well. But, why do I care?

"Calm down calm down...we just went on a little stroll and will be right back." Woohyun said. 

"Why did you leave me with this girl?" I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey! I saw you checking her out. Its your fault that you took so long ording the drinks!" Woohyun said teasingly. I rolled my eyes again. 

"Alright." I said and hung up. At that time, Lizzy also ended her conversation on her phone. She sat across from me and slowly drank her smoothie. We kept staring at each other once in awhile. It has been 30 minutes already and they still havent came back. We glanced at each other again and she looked away. 

"How much longer do we have to wait?" lizzy suddenly said. 

"Dunno.." I said annoyed. 

"Hey..you can talk more. I dont bite." Lizzy said while smiling. I just looked at her with cold eyes and didnt repond to her fo awhile. 

"Why talk to strangers?" I coldly said after awhile. 

"Ahaha...we're not strangers. We had two encounters already. Remember?" She said while still smile. After a while her smile drifted away. "Yah! Dont you have something to say to me?" She asked while she crossed her arms. *How more annoying can she get?* I thought to myself.

"You can at least say sorry for bumping into me and running off!" She said again. Oh man...why did I have to be stuck with her?

"Youre the one who bumped into me. You should be the one to say sorry." I said while having a poker face. I just sighed and looked out the window to see if they were coming back. And they werent. 

She finally talked, "Thank you. For saving me this morning." She held her head down.

"If it wasnt for me then you would have been kidnapped. Its your fault for listening to your music so loud." *she was even off key!* I thought to myself. 

"Yah! I said sorry already." Lizzy spatted back at me. 

"Im just warning you: Dont do that again. Who knows who will save you next time." i said and rolled my eyes. Man, I hate girls like this. Bossy, mean, annoying. Nosey, loud. Yep....all girls are the same. Why did I think she as different?

"you're still not saying sorry for running off?" She blurted out. Of course, i just ignored her. "Tsk. How is it possible that you can get friends if you dont even talk!" now she was annoyed. 

Okay...this time she was really close to my face. "Look here buddy, I'm being nice to you, so you should be nice back. Thats how you get friends." She said while narrowing her eyebrows. 

"When did I say I wanted to be friends with you?"

Lizzy's POV

"When did I say I wanted to be friends with you?" L quietly said. I slowly moved my head away from him and looked away. Those words pierced my heart. Everyone wants to be friend with me...

I checked my phone and i found that I had a message. I checked it and it was Kahi Unnie

~From: The best Unnie everr!~

'Lizzy, sorry to leave right away, but we all went home. We all had to finish up some homework for next week. Since tomorrow is a saturday, we can hang out again. Love you~'

Okay..since they all left, there was no point for me to stay here anymore. "I-I have to go now." I lightly bowed and automatically stood up from me seat and walked out of the cafe. 

As soon as i walked out, it started pouring. I didnt want to go back in the Cafe, so I started running back home. Halfway there, it started raining cats and dogs! *Aishh..why now?!* I yelled in my head. I was standing there trying to see where I was. I was running for about 10 minutes. It was raining so hard that I couldnt see anything in front of me. It was night too, so it was even scarier. And you know me...I get scared easily.

Then suddenly, i felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders. *Oh no, not again* I thought. I was too scared to move so I just stood there. They hand pushed my foward and basically dragged me. My first instinct was to scream, so I did. "AHHHH!! Let go of me!" I said In a high pitched voice. 

One hand covered my mouth and i continued to scream. We entered a super market and He let go of me. I instantly fell to the floor and try to stand up. But with my wet clothes, it was kinda impossible. 

"Yahh! You need to stop screaming. You'll break my ear drums." A familiar voice said. Shocked, I looked up and saw L(?)

"What kind of...person...stands still...in the middle...of a..thunderstorm?" He asked in between breaths. 

"I couldnt see where I was going." I said while I finally managed to get up. I looked at my clothes and they were soaking wet. *My beatiful clothes :(*

I looked up at L and saw that he was breating hard. He rested his hands on his knees while standing up. His clothes, too, were soaking wet. His hair had water all over it, dripping on the hard floor.

"Why are you breathing so hard?" I asked confused. I tilted my head slightly and looked at him. 

"What do you think? I was running all over the place looking for you." He said while breathing hard. *He was looking for me?* I thought. 

"Why do you keep saving me?" I asked innocently. He stood up straight and smiled. 

"What? Did you think you were gonna get kidnapped again? Hah..maybe i should have letted you get kidnapped, since you wont even say thank you." He smirked and looked away. 

"...thank you.." i said. I felt guilty for some reason. "Once the rain stops we'll head out." for some reason, I began to feel dizzy. I raised my hand to my forehead and squinted my eyes. *ahh..it hurts*

"Lizzy?" L asked. Thats the last thing I remember until I out. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short-ish chapter. I had to hurry! but wht did you think of it? A little twisted right? I had to make them annoyed by each other, itll be more interesing that way. and YAY! THanks for the new suscribers. Please keep reading my fanfic and please comment!! Please tell me if Im doing anything wrong and please tell me things I should improve on! I would really appriciate it! THANK YOU!!