I'll make you mine

Love, Love, Love

No One's POV

At that time, Lizzy woke up from blacking out and rubbed her eyes. She yawned a couple of times and blink constantly. She sat up on the bed for a couple of minutes. She looked at her clothes and noticed that they were really big on her. *wth?* She wondered. She looked around the room and noticed that it wasnt her room. *Okay...very large clothes, not my room......this can only lead to one possibility*

"AHHHHH!!!!! Where in the world am i??!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She panicked and ran to the window. 

"Geez....calm down will ya?" A man said. She followed where the voice was coming from and turns out it was L. He rubbed his head and yawned. *He probably just woke up* i thought. 

"And oh yeah, thanks for waking me up." He rolled his eyes and went back out the door. 

"Wa-wait....where am i?" Lizzy asked while standing still. 

"My house, where else?" L responded

"Why am I at your house?" Before he could answer, Lizzy out...again. 

 

L's POV

"Man, this girl keeps fainting." I walked up to where she was laying and carried her bridle style to the bed. I covered her up with the blanket and stared at her. "huh...i think she has a cold." I checked her forehead...and yep, I was right."

~RING RING~

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered. "Hello?" I said while rubbing my eyes. 

"Bro, we're planning to hang out again today. Wanna join?" Dongwoo asked. I looked at Lizzy one more time. *No i couldnt...she's sick.*

"Haha...dont worry, we're not gonna run away again." He sudenly said. 

"Sorry dude, I can't. I have to finish up homework." and with that, I hung up. 

I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed some medicine. I also grabbed some wet cloths. I went back to the room and placed the cloth over her forehead. 

~FLASHBACK~

I saw her slowly raise her hand to her forehead and close her eyes. I wondered what she was doing until she fell to the floor. "Lizzy..?" I said, there was no response. "sigh...she probably fainted by the cold rain."

I walked to her and carried her on my back. Her head slightly layed on my shoulder blade. "aishh..this girl"

The rain finally died out and i carried her to my house. Suprisingly, she wasnt that heavy. Her head bobbed slightly as i walked on the streets. It was currently 12:49 am. 

"Mhmm..L...I hate you..."Lizzy mumbled. "

"Hah....I hate you too." I repsonded. Of course, she couldnt hear me. I continued to carry her all the way to my house. 

This is how my house looks like:

I opened the doors to my house and walked in. My parents are probably at a meeting, there usually never home. I closed the door behind me. I went to the guest room and layed her on the bed. 

This is how the guest room looks like. 

I covered her up with the blanket. Sadly, she started talking again. "hhmm...L....I really...hate you.." lizzy said. 

"I hate you too lizzy. For being annoying, talking to much. Loud...yeah, I really hate you." I repsonded. But then I thought...shes the only girl who hates me..

"How is that possible?" I asked wondering. For some reason, I smile appeared on my face and I walked out of the room to let her sleep. 

I came back soon and decided to change her clothes. "Nahh..I should just let her wear them. But wait...she'll get sick for wearing wet clothes. But I cant change her clothes??"

Without hesitation, I took off her jacket and shoes. Her knitted sweater was soaking wet, so i decided to take it off too. Thank goodness she had a tank top underneath! I quickly put the shirt on her. *Her jeans...* I thought. Oh yeah! I can make my maid do it. 

I called my maid in and made her change her pants into my shorts. I thanked her and she walked out. "okay...now your all settled. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I quietly her loose hairs on her face and put them behind her ear. I looked at her closely and studied her appearance. She has very clear skin, and long eyelashes. Man..she's really pretty. He pinky rosey lips were smiling for some reason. I couldnt help but laugh. Her cheeks were pink and flowery. 

What am I thinkning? I never liked a girl before..? Yeah she's annoying...but its fun teasing her. Okay alright...I'll admit it...I think i have some feelings for her. But if she hates me that bad...I'll make her fall in love with me. A smirk apeared on my face. 

Suddenly, her phone rang and she recieved a text message. 

~To Lizzy~

"Lizzyy!!! Sorry for leaving you! Haha, I know you like him, dont deny it! But well, we wanted to hang out again today. You up for it?" 

~From Nananana~

I answered the text saying that I couldnt come. I pretended to be lizzy..(hehe). "Might as well save her number on my phone." And I saved her number on my phone. I didnt bother to save my number on her phone. 

"Don't worry Lizzy....even though you hate me. I'll make you love me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRYYY!!! This is a boring chapter. I couldnt think of anything. But how did you like L's reaction? He admitted to liking her! Don't worry, more will be explained in the next chapter! stay tuned!!!~~~~ :D