Stop running into me!

Love, Love, Love

No One's POV

School finally ened and After School decided to meet up at the cafe to talk about stuff. Lizzy quickly agreed and became happy. As they got out of the school they went their own directions. Lizzy headed home and put on her headphones again. Being careful, she didnt put the volume that loud, just incase the same thing happened again. She slowly walked and kept her eyes on the street. Sometimes she even looked back just incase someone was following her. Before she could turn back, she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. 

"Owwiee.." She said as she stood up. She found out that she knocked into a guy. And suprising, it was the same guy from this morning. 

L stood up as well and fixed his sweater. When he was done, he walked away. Lizzy looked back and saw L walk away. 

"Yah! Its nice to say sorry!" She yelled behind her. 

"Tch. Why say sorry when you're the one who bumped into me?" L said as he continued to walk away. He turned the corner and disappeared. 

"Aish..running away from me this morning and running away now. This man needs to learn some manners!" she said to herself and puffed out some air. 

L's POV

Damn...Why do I keep running into her? Nah..forget it. Its just nothing. I walked home and layed on my bed. 

"Why am I thinking about her? She's just like every other girl." Suddenly my phone rang and it was Sungjongie.

"Hey hyung, we decided to meet up at the cafe to hang out. wanna come?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a bit."

I hung up and walked to the cafe. I was the first one there, and then shortly everyone else came. 

"Alright. lets decided who buys the drinks." Sunggyu said. We all looked at each other with competitive eyes. As we kept looking at each other, some people entered the cafe. We looked up and 8 girls entered the cafe. 

"Ohhh...some ay ladies are here." Woohyun said and whistled to them. They looked at us and giggled. 

We all continued to look at each other and discuss who was buying. "Unnie! I wanna buy this drink!" a familiar voice said. I quickly looked up and saw the same exact girl from earlier. *Aish...why her again?* I softly slapped my cheeks and looked down. 

"Hey, isnt that the girl from earlier?" Sungyeol said. I smirked and looked away. 

"Like I care? Girls are girls." I told them

"yeah, but they're hot." Woohyun said. We all laughed. After about 5 minutes. I lost..so I had to buy the drinks. 

The girls headed this way and sat at a table across from us. One member stood up and walked over at our table. "Annyeonghaseyo. Nana inmida!" She politely said and bowed in from of us. We all bowed to her and she smiled then walked back. 

"Dude...I think Im in love.." Dongwoo said as he was still looking at her. Sunggyu hit Dongwoo's head and we all laughed. 

 

No One's POV

Since L had to buy the drinks, he stood up and went to the cashier. While walking there, someone walked next to him and accidently bumped into him. 

"Ooh. Mianhe." Lizzy said as she looked up at L. Her eyes widened and gasped. "Hey! You're that guy who kept running into me!" She said. All L did was smirk and walk away. *Sigh..whats with him? He cant even speak!* Lizzy thought to herself and was annoyed by his attitude. 

L made it to the cashier first and ordered his drinks. Lizzy shortly arrived behind him and waited patiently. She turned around and saw that both Afterschool and Infinte were looking at them *Oh no..we must've created a scene* she thought. She made a fist with her hands and pretend to punch L's back. Afterschool and Infinite laughed at her reaction and quickly stood still again. 

"Ah yes, I will like to buy 7 vanilla smoothies please" L said to the cashier. *Ahh..so he can talk!* Lizzy thought. 

"Hah..isnt that too much for one man. You'll get fat." Lizzy said from behind and smirked. L turned around and gave her an annoyed face. *yes, he's getting annoyed* lizzy thought to herself and smiled. 

After Lizzy ordered her drink, she turned around and was facing L. She gave him and confused look and then noticed that both the other After School and Infinite members were gone. The only people in the cafe were L and Lizzy. Both facing each other, giving each other annoyed looks. 

"Where'd they go?" L asked with his poker face. Lizzy noticed his cold stare and was freaked out. 

"Maybe they ran away from you because you're too scary." Lizzy said jokingly. She giggled to herself and continued to look at L. L still had the same expression as before, not understanding her joke. 

"Hey you! How come you don't talk? Are you afraid of me!?" Asked lizzy, use her aegyo as always. L just sighed.

"L." he said. 

"What?" asked Lizzy. 

"That's my name. Dont bother to ask for my real name." *L? what kind of name was that?* Lizzy said to herself. 

"Oh, well my names Lizzy. Nice to meet you!" She said as she was sticking out her hand for him to shake. L just looked at her and blinked.

"Well...hey you can at least be nice!" She said while pouting her cheeks. 

"Why be nice?" Thats all L said as he walked out. *Aiishh...that L guy is starting to get on my nerves! he cant even talk to me and he cant be nice!*

But what L and Lizzy didnt know, is that Afterschool and Infinite planned to hide outside and watch them "flirt" inside. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was this one!?!?! Better than the first 2?? It better be! Yeah i know its still boring, but ill update as soon as possible!