School

Love, Love, Love

Lizzy's Pov:

Ouch! my hurt so much! "Aish..Stupid man! YAH you better run!" I said while puffing my cheeks. I rubbed my head because i hit the pole behid me. I thought for a second...what happened? 

And then suddenly I saw a hand in front of my face. I looked up to see a man in front of me. *This man probably saved me* I thought. I gladly took his hand and he help me stand up. 

"Oh..ah..Kamsahamida" I gently bowed and looked up...but he was no where in sight. *Weird*

Everyone around me was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable so I grabbed my bag from the floor and headed to school. I kept thinking about that man who saved me. Who was he? how come I never saw him before? *Aishh..my curious brain of mine!* i mentally palmed my face and entered the school. 

"Lizzy!" someone called. I looked up to see Raina unnie and Jooyeon unnie run up to me. I opened my arms wide so that I could hug the both of them. We hugged each other tight and giggle.

"Ah. Lizzy, why are you such a mess!" Raina asked me. 

"Oh mianhe...when I walked to school this man attacked me! he carried me!" I said as I was freaking out. "But dont worry! I knew karate so I beat him up!" Hahah.

Both Raina and Jooyeon looked at me. Of course..they didnt believe me. I was laughing because of their priceless emotions. 

"Liar!" Jooyeon called me while sticking out her tongue. 

"Hahah. Alright alright. I dont know karate and I didnt beat him up." i confessed

"Then what exactly happened?" A familiar voice said. I looked to my right and saw Uee unnie coming our way. 

Ahhh...my friends are always with me. *I love these girls* I thought to myself. A wide smile grew on my face and I looked up. The three of them were still looking at me with curious eyes.

I giggled a little and searched the halls in case there were anyone who was listening to us. As i was searching, My eyes caught something suspicious. It was him...the man who saved me earlier. *He goes to this school?*

"Him.." I said softly. I saw the other girls look to the direction I was looking at. 

"Him? He saved you?" Uee asked me. I nodded lightly. 

"Lizzy..what's wrong?" Raina asked me. 

"N-nothing. I was just a little shocked to see him here. I didnt know he went to our school." As soon as I finished talking, the bell rang. I headed towards my class. My eyes were still locked onto him. He turned the other directon and disappeared from my sight. 

I wasnt watching where I was going, so i hit the door. I heard the other student laugh at me as I entered my classroom. I rubbed my head and frowned. *Ouch that hurt*

 

L's POV

Okay. Its official. There's something wrong with me. Yeah I usually run away from girls but for some reason she was different. I dont know why I ran away from her. She looked so innocent and fresh. Yahh...what am I thinking. All girls are the same. 

As I walked into the school, I saw infinite waiting at my locker. 

"Yo, bro why are you so late?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Ahh..he must've beat someone up. look at his hands" Sunggyu said. I looked at my hands and damn they were bleeding. I guess I knocked the living crap outta him so hard It made me bleed. 

I quickly ignored their questions and opened my locker to get my books out. "Hyung, what happened this time?" Sungjong asked suddenly. 

"Its..ah nothing." Thats All I could say. I closed my locker and looked up. And then I saw her. She was laughing and jumping around with two other girls. *huh..she goes to our school?*

"Ahah..Our L here is checking out some girl." I heard Hoya say next to me. Infinite was looking at the girl with me. 

"No, im not.."

"Who is she? She's cute." Woohyun said as her patted my back. 

"She's a girl at our school. Isnt it obvious?" I said and turned around to talk to Infinite. Suddenly the bell rang and I headed for me class. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY!! This chapter was another boring one. but wait dont leave yet~ the next chapter will be more interesting! I promise~~~~