A Normal day....I think...

Love, Love, Love

Lizzy's POV

"Ack! The sun's to brighttt!!" I said as I shield my eyes away from the window. I went over to my window and closed the curtians. It was another regular day in South Korea. it was the end of January, so that means its still chilly outside. "If it's still Janurary then why is the sun so bright!" I said as I pouted my cheeks. I was getting ready to go school. I headed over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. *I'm not disgusting looking, am I?* Hah..no..I take good care of myself. Im not conceited, but I dont like saying bad things about myself. I like to think Positive!

"Okay...now time to pick what to wear to school!" Hmmm...since its still winter, its still gonna be cold and dry outside. After 10 minutes of looking through my closet, I finally decided what to wear! Haha, i'm indecisive sometiems..hehe!

I wore a grey sweater that my umma knitted for me and then i wore a larger jacket on top. I wore my dark blue skinny jeans and brown boots. 

I then decided to wear my hair in loose curls

"Ahhh! Im so happy that my school doesnt make us wear uniforms!" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I still had about 15 minutes left until I had to leave, so I decided to go to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I live by myself, so it's usually quiet. My house's not that big, its just big enough for one person to live in. But haha...to tell you the truth, Im kinda scared of ghosts, Soo..i listen really carefull incase someone is in the house with me. Keke! I decided to move out from my parents house because I wanted to live closer to my school. But dont worry about me! I have seven lovely friends that I love!

~RING RING~

My phone was ringing and i scared me! I quickly answered it and it was unnie Nana!

"Helloo!!" I said hapily

"Nae, Lizzy are you at school yet?" Nana asked me.

Ohh yeahhh! I forgot to introduce you to her!! Stupid me..haha. Well, Nana is one of my Unnies! I have 6 of them, and one is younger than me. Nana is just a couple months older than me, so im very close to her. 

"Lizzy...?" Nana suddenly interupted my thinking. 

"Ahh..Mianhe I was thinkning. And No Im not at school yet. Im going there soon." i told Nana

"Okay! Ill see you there then!" Nana said and then she hung up. I quickly finished my toast and grabbed my bag. I left my house and started to walk to school. 

Seoul High isnt that far from my house. Its about 10-15 minutes there if I walk. I grabbed my headphones and was listening to Electric Shock by F(x). 

My music was pretty loud, so I couldnt hear anything going on around me. I started singing along with the song. But then suddenly a pair of strong hands grabbed me. 

 

L's POV

"Ahh...school.." I said as I woke up. "And i hate school" I rubbed my eyes so I can see better. I turned my alarm clock off, since it was beeping over and over again. I yawned many times as I walked towards the bathroom. As I came out, I picked something for me to wear. I wasnt really interested in fashion, but I didn't want to look like a mess. 

So I wore this:

I headed towards school which was about 20 minutes away. "This day better go fast." I said while looking down. From a distance I could hear girls screaming my name and taking pictures of me

"Oh my hes so yyyy!!"

'back off hes mine!"

Like always, I ignored it. I didn't really care about any girls at my school. They all just wanted me because of my looks. No one even bothers to get to know me. But, why do I care. Hah...I dont care. 

About 10 minutes of walking, I turned the corner. And what I saw was...kinda weird. I saw this girl walking, she was listening to her music and singing along. Her vouce was kinda creaky... Nah, I just ignored her because she's probably just like the other girls. As I looked down, I heard a girl scream.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" She whined

I looked up and i saw the girl being carried by another man. She was kicking and punching him all over. Quickly, I ran to her and beat the crap outta him. 

"Get lost !" I told him and he literally ran away without looking back. I was breathing quite hard now. I looked around and the other students walking in the streets looked at me and whispered. 

The girl was now sitting on her , rubbing her head. "Aishh..stupid man! YAH You better run!" she whined and pouted. 

I don't know why, but my hand instantly stook out to help her. She looked up at me and grabbed my hand. 

"Oh..ah..Kamsaha-" 

Before she could finish, I ran off. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahahah! Sorry for the stupid and boring chapter! You know how it is...the first chapter is usually boring. But well yeah, This is the story so far! Please wait until I update! I usually have time to update so keep reading my fanfics!!