Sequel

Their Childhood

Sequel.

 

“Why do you let him lead you home? CAN’T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU?”

For that moment, the whole world seemed to be stopped. Onew’s eyes were widened in surprise but it was hard to tell since his eyes were still small. Jonghyun’s big eyes could not be any bigger as it looked like they could be popping out like popcorns anytime.

“Choi Minho loves Kim Jonghyun,” Minho whispered softly, “Very much.”

“Why? Why do you want to love a needy ?” Jonghyun tried to yell because his heart was breaking into finer pieces. Just the day before, Minho called him a ‘needy ’ and now Minho said he loved him. Everything happened so fast and it was unrealistic, like a dream. He had been hurt once and he certainly did not want to get hurt for the second time by listening to these lies.

“I don’t know… when I see you, my heart races. When I see you with another boy, I feel so jealous.” Minho timidly replied. He was really unsure if this puppy would accept his confessions and continue to date with that old man.

“Do you, really love me?” Jonghyun’s tears started to collect in his eyes. Everything felt so surreal and he was so afraid that it was just an illusion. He needed to hear the three words just once more as he needed this unknown sense of security.

“I love you, I swear.”

The pool of collected tears began to spill; teardrops fell one by one. He felt so contented and he was really escalated. He ran to Minho and hugged him tightly, like a baby to its Mom. He was not going to let this stupid frog go to his pond or whatever.

For Minho, he was really touched to know that Jonghyun accepted his confession. He rejected Jonghyun’s confession earlier because he could not stand being a gay. However, was gender that important in LOVE?

“Dumb shorty, are you done hugging me?” Minho laughed as he caressed Jonghyun’s back slowly. He definitely missed Jonghyun’s warmth. They had been hugging since they were children but this hug was too lovely that they did not want to let go. However, Minho was somehow afraid of the old man’s calculating and judging eyes.

“No, I want to hug you longer,” Jonghyun sniffed, although he had stopped crying just seconds ago, he was still having his red, teary eyes. He hid his face in Minho’s chest and used his tears to wet his shirt.

“Jonghyun, seriously?!” Onew screeched out loud, obviously enough of the lovey-dovey moment. “YOU ARE MINE!” Onew was in a fit of anger that he marched towards Jonghyun and Minho to break their hug.

“Let go!” Jonghyun shouted as Onew was clenching his wrist hard, trying to pull him away from Minho.

“Yah old man! Let go of Jonghyun!” Minho chased after Onew.

“Why should I? Jonghyun agrees to date me. What’s more, did he said ‘I love you’ to you? Did you ask him to be your boyfriend? C’mon lad, don’t be a third party. You will get your retribution.” Onew spat angrily, still holding on to Jonghyun. Jonghyun could only look at Minho helplessly.

“Third party?” Minho was angered by Onew again so he rebutted, “Did he said ‘I love you’ to you then?” I’m not a third party idiot! You are the third party and you are an old freak!!!!!!!!!

“No. But-” Onew was cut off by Minho. Honestly, Jonghyun did not say ‘I love you’ to Onew before but Onew believed that their relationship was just started and they did not have to say these three words so eagerly.  Looking at this situation, it seemed that Jonghyun did not even like him from the start.

“No buts. Jonghyun, tell him that you love me.”

 Jonghyun looked at Onew and sighed, “Onew hyung, I love Minho and I really do. I agreed to date you because I was upset that he rejected my confession the day before. I’m really sorry, hyung…”

“Jonghyun…” Onew released his hold and took a really deep breath. “You’ve hurt me. I love you very much, do you know that?”

“Hyung, I’m sorry…” Jonghyun was in the verge of crying again. “I should not use you… but I hope you can find someone better than me.”

“If you think you will be happy with this guy, I will give you my blessings. If not…” Onew stared at Minho viciously, “I will snatch you back.”

Jonghyun nodded and walked to Minho’s side. “I will be happy, hyung. Thanks and sorry…”

Onew nodded sadly and threw Jonghyun’s bag to Minho. “You better make him happy.” Just like that, Onew turned his body and walked off.

Looking at Onew’s sad and lonely back view, Jonghyun felt really guilty for hurting Onew hyung. However, there is no right and wrong for LOVE. He loves Minho and is right to choose Minho.

“I WILL!” Minho suddenly shouted and Onew waved back in response without looking at them. Minho took this time to hold on to Jonghyun’s small hand and kissed it.

“Dumb shorty, can you be my boyfriend?” Minho said smoothly even though his heart was racing hard and fast. He still could not believe that Jonghyun was going to be his boyfriend.

“Yes, stupid frog!” Jonghyun smiled widely as he tip-toed to kiss his new and dearest boyfriend.

 

The jongho couple becomes the hottest and most popular couple in school. Nobody seems to care about their gender at all and there are many fangirls who ship them. Even boys find them cute and hot. However the problem is...Many boys like to write love letters to Jonghyun. Minho hates those love letters and tries to burn them when Jonghyun is not around. For Onew, haha, he is still loving Jonghyun and he is the biggest fanboy of Jonghyun. He gives Jonghyun love letters everyday and hides the letters in Jonghyun's bag. Minho will always waste no time to find and dump the love letters away. Of course, he will not let Jonghyun know. What if Jonghyun choose to stick with Onew one day? He cannot let this happen! HE CANNOT LET THIS CUTE AND ADORABLE PUPPY GO~! HE IS GOING TO HOLD ONTO JJONG FOREVER AND EVER.

Still, their love is still strong and...hard(stable). Nobody can break them, kekekeke <3

 


A/N: omg i finally wrote a sequel. this is the 'encore' lol. i know i failed. i wrote it short and simply... but i hope you all will like it? ^^ Thanks for reading. Gomawo <3