2. of those hate, love and jealousy

Their Childhood

 

2.

 

Minho screamed as he punched the wall upon reaching the empty toilet. He tossed the desks in front and kicked them hard.

“OH MY GAWD, WHY DID I BUMPED ONTO HIM?!” he was totally embarrassed by what he did earlier. He pulled his hair hard but he was still utterly ashamed.

Yes, he was trying to look for Jonghyun earlier to apologize for being a hell right bastard but he was too engrossed on thinking how to approach Jonghyun nicely. Although Jonghyun was short and small-sized, like a cute puppy, but he was someone who could not be trifled of. In another words, he is a cute but a wild puppy. As he was engrossed in his own world, he bumped onto Jonghyun, unknowing. Once he saw Jonghyun, his heart raced, he was flustered, and he did not know how to react. He could only know how to run because in his mind was…

Run Minho run run, Minho run run.

Run Minho run.

Now he does know that he has to avoid Jonghyun at all cost.

 

 

“hmm, he’s not coming back home?” Jonghyun muttered as he loitered outside Minho’s doorstep, kicking the crushed stones and pebbles that were found along the pavement. He was waiting, waiting for Minho to be back and thrashed everything out. He knew both of them could not be avoiding each other forever.

Never the he was going to admit that loving Minho was his own fault. It was Minho who started it; starting with those stupid height issues and Jonghyun thought that he had to force himself to call Minho a ‘stupid frog’. Not only that, Petty Minho threatened to beat the hell out of him for calling him names. And that was why, during the ‘fight’, they were shot by cupid’s arrows.

Unlucky .

Right, since he was a normal and healthy man.

The more Jonghyun thought of it, the more indignant he was. ing Choi Minho was the one who started this mess and he had to clear this ing after him.

Damn you Choi Minho!!!

Jonghyun kicked one of the rocks hard that it flew at a high velocity.

“OUCH!”

Jonghyun quickly turned around and bowed at 90 degrees and kept shouting, ‘I’m extremely sorry’. Minho just stared at Jonghyun with bewilderment. “What are you doing outside my house and hitting me with a rock!”

Jonghyun looked up and shot back, “I’m waiting for you.”

“For ?”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, obviously not pleased. He walked few steps front to get closer to Minho but Minho quickly took few steps back.

“We have to settle this today.”

“What are you talking about?” Minho rolled his eyes and tried to get away from this situation. He knew what Jonghyun was trying to talk about. He was no dumb , but he wanted to avoid all these stupid relationships stuff. He was not meant to like a male, no way. He loves big s and ‘S line’ slender figures, not muscular arms and chest (although Jonghyun seems to have slender figure).

“I’m talking about us. You and I. What are we going to do next?” Jonghyun asked cautiously. He did not want to mess this whole up even though it was ty. His heart was already beating for Minho and he could not say, “Minho, just pretend we don’t love each other and let’s don’t be friends.” He could not do this or he would die out of it.

“Hmm, let me think…just go and take a shower? Both of us are stinky right now.”

Jonghyun took a deep breath and sighed. “You are just a jerk, damn it. Why do I have to love you?”

“What?” Minho seemed to be taken aback, really. Jonghyun did the first freaking step, acknowledging their pathetic feelings that called ‘love’.  Minho admired his courage but, that was not the point.

“You love me, dumb shorty? Do you even know what love is? Are you such a needy ?” Like a real jerk, those words came out from his mouth so quickly that he did not know what he had just said.

Jonghyun stared at the jerk, or more like glaring at the jerk with his lips curved upwards. “Aw Minho you are so stupid, do you think I really love you? All these are meant to be a joke.”

No matter how hard he tried to smile, he felt his heart tearing apart. He was suffocating right in front of oblivious Minho, because all those ing words Minho said made his heart froze like an ice and thawed again.

Froze and thaw.

Froze and thaw.

His heart was going to leave cracks and tear apart.

He tried to swallow all his tears; but he could not. It was so painful that irritated his eyes. His eyes started to tear; he tried to hold back his tears painfully. He forced the pool of water to accumulate in his eyes, not allowing a single drop to fall.

“A joke?” Minho echoed, somehow he was disappointed. No, this was not meant to be a joke. “I-”

“I got to go, bye.” Jonghyun took the chance to walk away. Whatever Minho was going to say next did not matter to him anymore.

 The moment Minho was out of his sight; his tears fell, one by one.

 

 

What I wanted to say is: I was just joking earlier on. I’m sorry to be mean, but truthfully, my heart loves you a lot.

Minho glanced at the back view of Jonghyun’s, he could not help being so sad and emotional.

 

 

“Hello, is this Onew hyung?”

“Neh, Jonghyunnie! Have you changed your mind?”

“Yeah. I’m willing to give you a chance. Let’s go for a date after school.”

“YES! That would be really great, Jonghyun-ah!”

“See you tomorrow then.”

 

 

Jonghyun stepped out of the classroom slowly. He kind of regretted to ask Onew hyung out. He had to go for a date with him and it was just…awful.

So this is how you feel like to go out for a date with someone you dislike.

“Jonghyunnie!” Onew hyung called out when he saw Jonghyun walking out of the classroom.

“Oh, Onew hyung…”

“Come on, I help you take your bag,” Onew hyung smiled brightly as he pulled onto Jonghyun’s bagpack. Jonghyun just gave in and passed the bag to Onew.

“Hyung-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I think I want to go home instead. I don’t feel good…”

“REALLY?” Onew almost shouted. He put his palm on Jonghyun’s forehead and it was not like he had a fever.

“What’s wrong, hmm?” Onew picked up one of Jonghyun’s hands and kissed it softly.

Ow, gross.

“Just gastric problem,” Jonghyun said kindly and he quickly pushed Onew’s hands away.

“Okay, let me accompany you back.”

Truthfully, he was not feeling well. His heart was not feeling well. He was still depressed. He knew he could not just accept other’s people love when he did not love them back. It was wrong. He remained quiet as they walked to Jonghyun’s home. Jonghyun could feel a hand sliding to hold his waist and he felt disgusted.

Only the person I love could do this to me.

He just sighed, trying to ignore what Onew tried to do as he had no other mood for this.

Little did he knew, a tall figure was following them.

 

 

Damn it! That was really a fast move, Jonghyun. I rejected you and you looked for someone new. Tsk, that old man was trying to molest you! Why are you letting him to touch you like that! You are such a ! Do you really love me? All these are bull ! The old man was acting like a maid, helping you to carry your backpack and stuff.  You do like to control other people too right?

Oh my, you two reached the doorstep of your house. What? Are you going to invite him?

Eh, no?

Finally your maid gave you your backpack back.

Wait a minute… what was the meaning of the sly smile the old man had?

Dafuq, his face is getting closer to yours.

OMG, WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE LIKE A STATUE! YOU ARE GIVING HIM YOUR FIRST KISS?

 

 

“YAH!!” Minho came running by and shouted out of the blue, causing Jonghyun and Onew to be startled.

“Who are you?” Onew looked at Minho with a judging manner. “Jonghyunnie’s brother?”

“Why are you calling him Jonghyunnie?!” Minho was fierce; he was agitated by this hyung or old man in front of him. Who the heck he thought he was, to call the puppy’s name so sweetly?!

“Yah, what do you think you are doing, stupid frog?!” Jonghyun decided to step in. How could Minho interfere like that? At one moment he claimed he did not love him, another moment he tried to around his suitor.

“Why do you let him lead you home? CAN’T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU?”

 

 


A/N: i dunno if you guys like what i wrote though. or maybe some will hate me for ending it like that. i will have an 'encore', meaning i will add another chapter if you guys want it.

And since this is a requested fic by @jongho_obsessed , i really hope you like it :D