3

Liar

“YAH CHOI SULLI! I DON’T REMEMBER SIGNING UP TO BECOME YOUR PERSONAL BODY GUARD!” screamed a boy; he looked so tired carrying the girl’s stack of books.

“Since when you become my personal body guard?” asked Sulli innocently.

“THEN WHY AM I THE ONE CARRYING ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS?!” replied Kai with an obvious annoyed tone.

“Correction! You are not my personal body guard, but my personal slave! Hahahahaha.” Laughed Sulli, as she quickly ran away.

“You, come back here!” shouted Kai as he ran to catch up to Sulli.

 

                                                                                                *

“Those two really get along well, huh?” asked Myungsoo to his girlfriend.

“Isn’t it good? Ever since Kai’s arrival, Sulli has changed pretty much. Change for the better though.” Replied Krystal as she munched her food.

“But you know, Sulli seems so much warmer compared to before.” Said Baekhyun, as he took a seat in the middle of the two.

“Yah! Can’t you sit in any other place?”

“The Kai effect!” piped Chanyeol, who later sits next to Baekhyun, making the couple sitting further away from one another.

“But don’t you think Kai is having too much fun by himself? He spend most of his time being with Sulli.” Asked Dongwoo.

“That’s what we called love, darling.” Replied Krystal in a bored tone.

“What’s with the tone, Jung? Aren’t you happy to see us?” asked Kris, Krsytal’s cousin who is also a model.

“You finally have time to go to class, huh?” asked Krystal sarcastically.

“Watch your language, sister.” Replied Kris sternly.

Krystal can only roll her eyes, she is pissed enough to have her couple quality time to be disturbed by the boys (read: freaks). Myungsoo smiled seeing the interaction between the cousins; he rose from his seat and took Krystal’s hand.

“You guys have fun watching Kai and Sulli, I’ll be having some quality time with my girlfriend.”

“Euwh so cheesy.” Replied Krystal with a smile.

 

                                                                                                *

 

“Hey Ssul, so I heard you are getting along with Jong In?” asked Krystal, they are having a sleep over party in Sulli’s house.

“Correction, he is my slave and no we are not getting along well.” Replied Sulli curtly.

“You like him, don’t you?”

“N-no! Yah, what are you talking about?” asked Sulli nervously.

Krystal did not miss Sulli’s reaction, as she can see that the older girl started to blush and fidget now and then.

“You know you can’t fool me right?”

“I did not.”

“Hmm”

“……”

“…….”

“….. Okay, I do like him but only a bit. A tinyy bit.” Replied Sulli softly.

“See I knew it! Ha! Congratulations!” clapped Krystal frantically, she is very happy for her best friend for finally liking someone. She hoped with Jong In’s presence, Sulli can be the old Sulli she knew, warm and cheerful.

“But by a bit okay!A bit!” snapped Sulli, now her face is red as tomato.

“He likes you too by the way.” Smiled Krystal, waiting for Sulli’s response.

“No, he is not. He is just curious with me.” Replied Sulli sadly.

“No Ssul, he likes you. Well, he doesn’t mind being your slave and in fact he looks happy as long as he can spend more time with you. He may be an idiot but he has a good heart.” Said Krystal as she hugged Sulli.

“Yeah, I hope so.” Said Sulli, I hope he is different from the other boys, I hope he is the one.

 

---------------------------------------

A short update! i promise to update more often, thankyou dear subbies for waitingg~ btw please do check my other fanfics :D