2

Liar

"Yo, Sulli! Choi Sulli, CHOI SULLI YAH WAKE UP!" screamed Krystal as she tried to wake Sulli up from her nap

"Hey Jung---oh crap! Did I just slept the whole period?" asked Sulli half awake

"Uhm as a matter of fact yeah, you slept the whole period and the teachers are too scared to wake you up." replied Krystal as she helped Sulli packed her things up

"Oh" that is the only reply that came out of Sulli's mouth, she is no longer surprised, thanks to her reputation.

Krystal realised Sulli's change of attitude, she has known Sulli for her whole life and knew what Sulli's have been through. She squeezed and hugged Sulli, "Hey giant baby, erase that pout from you face and follow me."

"Lift your head, use you pointy finger to lift both corners of your mouth. Open your eyes widely..."

"Huh? that's stupid"

"Aish...just follow me, Ssul"

"Use either your right or left hand, and rub your stomach five times. Then bring your hands to the front and let's dance oppa gangnam style."

Sulli is left dumbfounded, Krystal has her own corny way to cheer people up; her jokes are never funny and difficult to understand, she felt very thankful to Krystal's never ending effort in trying to cheer her up.

"Thankyou Jung! I feel so much better. Oppa gangnam style~" smiled Sulli as she followed Krystal to dance oppan gangnam style.

Both Sulli and Krystal thought they are the only one left, yet little that they know a pair of eyes are watching them closely.

 

                                                                                                              *

 

"So that girl can actually smile ." said Kai, he smiled remembering both Krystal and Sulli's dance in the classroom, " I need to get to know her, she seems so interesting."

 

                                                                                                              *

Kai ran as fast as he can to the rooftop of his school, trying to avoid his friends as fast as he can. It is PE( physical education) period, not that Kai is not good at it, it is just that he is too lazy so he decided to skip it. Kai arrived to the rooftop and is relieved to know that there is nobody there -------- or so he thought. His eyes met with Sulli's eyes.

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing here?"

Both asked at the same time, Sulli's eyebrows furrowed; she is trying to take a nap but disturbed by a stranger who seemed very familiar to her.

Kai on the other hand seemed annoyed, how can she not know her own classmate, thought Kai.

"My name is Kai, from class 3A." said Kai as he took a seat next to Sulli

"No wonder you looked familiar, we are classmates." replied Sulli with the same flat tone

Kai felt his blood boiled, feeling irritated with Sulli's response, he pinched Sulli's cheek, whom later earned a hard smack from the girl.

"YAH! WHAT'S THAT FOR?" screamed Kai as he rubbed his hand

"SHOULDN'T I BE THE ONE WHO SAYS THAT? WHY ARE YOU PINCHING ME?" replied Sulli whose face now red with embarrsment and anger

"Look girl, just drop the ice cube act. It is not working, atleast to me." said Kai in a now serious tone, he then braved himself to hold Sulli's hand.

Sulli frozed in her place, this is the first time for a stranger to read her like that. The first time for stranger to scream at her, the first time someone tried to really initiate to talk to her, and somehow she felt warm. Sulli couldn't bring her face to face Kai to her embarrasment, she quikly left the rooftop and ran;not mindingKai's protest.

After Sulli left, Kai quickly ran after her.

"Damn this girl runs fast. Hey Ssul, wait up!" said Kai as he tried to catch up to Sulli

"Don't you dare calling me Ssul, I don't even know you."

"But we are classmates right? and it means we are friends."

"Can you please don't follow me, stay away from me!"

"Not until you acknowledged me as your friend." replied Kai not wanting to lose to Sulli

"Whatever you say,Kai. We are NOT friends, and will never me."

"Did you just called my name? You remembered my name!"

"KIM JONG IN CHOI SULLI, GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

Both youngsters stopped in their track and cursed silently, they just got caught for skipping class and running around the corridors like a bunch of elementary kid.

 

                                                                                                                                         *

And expected both Sulli and Kai are punished to clean their classroom until it is neat and clean. They are left alone and both started to do their punishment without talking. Sulli cleaned the board while Kai mopped the floor, Kai being Kai slipped while mopping the floor and landed straight on his . He yelped and rubbed his , Kai soon heard a laughter. Kai looked up and saw Sulli stifled a laugh after seeing him fall, and he is left awed. Sulli who realised that Kai is looking at him stopped her laugh and quickly went back to her chores.

"You know you looked really pretty when you laugh."

"Thanks."

Then there is silence, but teenagers do not know how to continue the converstaion.

"I thought your name is Kai." said Sulli breaking the silence

"It's my stage name, I'm actually a dancer. Kai do sound so much better than Kim Jong In right?" asked Kai as he smiled to Sulli

"Show me, show me your dance." requested Sulli, Kai sure he is going to have a heart attack. His heart wouldn't stop pounding, and he could feel his cheek burned.

Kai left whatever he is doing and start dancing, he is nervouse but soon able to enjoy and immerse himself in the dance.When he finished his dance, Sulli clapped her hands and gave him athumbs up. After that, both knew that it is the start of a new friendship.