chapter 1

Breaking Barriers

-Zico's POV-

The life I live is far from the fairytales everyone is so fond of. Step into my world and you will see how different it actually is; that is until I meet a certain little rebel she shows me how lucky I actually am. Now we will be breaking the barriers of what is normal. Something she never pointed out to me is that, she was my long lost love. The girl I have been looking for my whole life. I'm glad I have finally found her, and now I'm not letting her go.

This is my story. This is her story. This is our story...

--------------------------------------------------

-1 year ago-

"Ugh... Another day.. Another bunch of people I need to sort out. Why can't they just borrow money from a bank? " Taeil complained, getting up from the bed. Why he complains, I will never know.. He does get to technically kill anyone who gets in his way... Unless B-bomb gets to them first. Kekeke.

"Why are you complaining. You still get paid no matter what you do. Just get used to it and do your bloody job." Kyung butted in, 2 girls hanging off his arms. I guess he has been clubbing, he only ever brings girls home after a 'good night'. "Yo Zico you still thinking about that girl? Dude let her go!"

Ok, if you all are wondering who this 'mystery girl' is then I'll tell you. She was my first love. She was taken from me when I was really young. I can't get over her and I will find her no matter what I do. I just hope she remembers me.

"I'm not gonna let her go just so you can set me up with some floozy you bring home. I'm deffinately not as low as you hyung." I reply, looking at a picture that I just can't seem to put down.

"He doesn't understand. Don't bother listening to him alright Z?" Taeil reassured me. Thank the lord I can count on him for alot of things. To be honest, I think Taeil hyung is the only one I have the most respect for since he knows and respects me.

"Thanks hyung, seriously, I really appreciate your kindness." I smile at him, only to recieve a pillow to the face. "Oof..."

"Don't get too mushy now leader. We still need you to be fearless for everybody else..."
 

-End of POV-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-CL's POV-

Ahh morning~! Time to get to work.. If I did any that is. Appa does the work so I can live easy. Hehehe I love my appa with all my heart.

"Morning sweetheart~ How is appa's little princess?" My dear sweet appa croons to me, walking into my room with a slap up breakfast.

"Hey appa! Can the girls come over soon? Bommie and Dara have great ideas for a night out and Minzy just wants to hang." I smile at him, working the charm. "Please please please appa~"

"Ok ok ok, they can come over, but don't make a mess or your mother will go ballistic. Literally.. Last time there was a mess here I had to sleep on the couch."

"Arraso appa~ I understand, we'll keep it tidy for you."

-------An hour later-------

"Yah unnie, why did you take my food!?" Minzy

"Because I was hungry and its CORN! I love CORN~ it's my baby" Bom pouted cutely, hugging the corn to her chest. I actually wonder if Bom is really the unnie and not the maknae.

"Aigoo.. The kids are at it again. Bommie unnie, why do you bully Mingkka?" Dara acted as the voice of reason/umma to us.

"Because I can and plus she had corn! You know I can't turn down corn!!" Bom seemed to scream.

I'm glad appa isn't here at the moment. He would've kicked them all out.. And that isn't a good thing when we are planning to have some fun later.

"GIRLS! Can we please stop this and get back to planning. I have a headache and the arguing is making it worse..." I intervene. It's funny, the looks they give me I mean. Dara gives me an annoyed mother look, Bom gives me a WTF look and Minzy gives me a small smile as if she is apologetic and saying thagt this is her fault. Well.. In a way it is. Mainly Bom unnie's though. She needs to learn that she's not the only one to want the corn or bread in the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTL
HI LOVIES! ITS ME.

IM SORY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY CRAPPY. JUST KINDA WANTED TO SET A LITTLE SCENE ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL BE.

I KNOW ITS TAKEN ME AGES TO UPDATE -someone throws rotten food at me- YAH DONT THROW FOOD AT ME.... HUHUHU IM NOT LOVED

LOL

THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THIS

I LOVE YOU ALL

xxx