characters~

Breaking Barriers

2NE1
Motto: Nolja! (Lets Play)

CL ~ The fierce leader of 2NE1. Born and raised in uptown Seoul. A daddy's girl till the end and does not care what 'type' you are, just aslong as you can do it her way.
DARA ~ The caring unnie of the group. She acts like a mother to the girls sometimes and can also be very playful. Youthful and fresh faced, she is loved by everyone.
BOM ~ The crazy unnie. She can sometimes be a bully but she is loved by her dongsaengs. Besides her crazy exterior is a lovely young woman who just wants to show people who is boss (also the CEO of Park enterprises with Dara).
MINZY ~ The maknae and the rebel of the girls. Unlike her unnies, she was born in downtown Seoul. She is thought to be the most mature, but at times she shows how vunerable and innocent she actually is.

 

BLOCK B
Motto: Making it big!

Zico~ The Leader of Block B. Born in downtown Seoul, he doesn't see the light in many things, including what is right and what is wrong. He does however remember his past love before she was taken away from him. Now that she is back in his life will he change his ways?
B-bomb~
Him and Jaehyo are the muscle of the group. Obeying every command they here. Unlike Jaehyo, B-bomb is a more brutal person and could kill anyone who he thinks is 'unworthy'.
Kyung~ Zico's right hand man and bestfriend. He is a player and very cocky. He is very adament in dating Miss Chaerin Lee. Will he be surprised by the outcome?
Jaehyo~ The muscle along with B-bomb. Unlike B-bomb, he is more gentle and reserved. Only using his muscles to defend himself or others.
Taeil~ The 'shark'. He deals with loans within the group. He may look like a sweet young man but he packs a punch if angered.
P.O~ The maknae of the group. He was born in uptown Seoul with his half-brother U-kwon. They moved downtown when they needed the money to live, only to meet Zico. What he doesn't know is that he wants to find his parents.

U-kwon~ P.O's half-brother and the resident 'Kitty' of the group. He protects his  brother from harm and makes sure everyone is fine.

------------------------------

Hi lovies!

i know. not really much of a chapter

just mini background stories to help set the mood :)

OTL please dont kill me i promise ill write more soon <3 -begs-

hehe

SARANGHAE! ♥