Granted your wishes from you! from YippieM

Atonement [One-shot]

Thank you people~

Okay, two people requested for Baekyeon fic~ wow, Baekyeon is indeed popular now. 

I'm planning to make two one-shots of Baekyeon, one for meera98 and one for InfiAra.

Keke~

I need more inspirations...I'm still thinking now~~~

If you got any songs to share, please do. This will help me to think new ideas~

Are you excited? EXCITED FOR TWO ONE-SHOTS?! Hehehe~ Comment if you are excited!

 

TO MarshmallowCandy, 
Baekhyun and Jiyeon were indeed in love and they did married however Suho came in between them and destroyed their married. So they divorced for the child's sake. Moreover, Baekhyun regretted about divorcing Jiyeon and Suho's with her. Plus he still loves her very much. I'm sorry that I did this because I tried my best to put efforts in this one-shot, relating to having sins. Well, you have to re-read this again because you miss something. Hyunjung has another guy she is in love and actually the thing is that...I haven't put her boyfriend's name yet. Haha. And yes, Hyunjung might get together with Seungho I believed ;P But I haven't put the name of Hyunjung's boyfriend. So it is fair for me to write this. Hyunjung confirmed that her relationship with Suho used to be crushes with love however it turned over as they become sister and brother. So yeah, thank you for loving me JOKES!
From YippieM

TO Kyuwonhae
Thank you for sharing your comment. Your comment gives me more meaning to understand the overall of this one-shot. LOL! Really? I'm very pleased that you liked this one-shot. I know Suho was like that, but he is really something I needed to put into this one-shot. Hopefully you will understand. 
From YippieM

TO k-poplover
LOL~ You can lol~
From YippieM