Atonement

Atonement [One-shot]

During the night, a young man walked wobbily and looked tiredly as he reached someone’s workplace and grinned with a thought, “This is it. My love…”

He raised his hand, curling into fist and hits the door which made loud drum sounds, thump thump thump. He yelled with his sleepy eyes, “YAH! OPEN IT! OPEN THE DOOR!”

The door opened, revealing a beautiful fashionable woman with long straight hair as she was annoyed and said to him, “What do you want, Suho-shii? Why are you making this over and over again?”

Suho smirked and placed his hands onto her shoulders and gripped it tightly, “You. I want you.”

She snorted with a laugh, “What? Are you crazy?”

“I’m crazy for you. I’m crazy and I’m madly in love with you, Na Jikyung!”

“I’m not Na Jikyung. I’m Byun Jiyeon. Jikyung is dead now.”

“No, Jikyung, don’t be silly. You are the same person, Na Jikyung, Park Jiyeon and Byun Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon was about to say however she got kissed by Suho with more force as she struggled to push Suho with her strength but he was too strong for her. Suho pushed her into the place and swayed a kick to shut the door. He lifted her up and walked to the lounge while kissing madly. Alas, he ripped her clothes out and unbuckled his belt, sliding his pant down. Jiyeon cried and beg him to stop. Suho didn’t listen to Jiyeon and kissed her roughly, “Love me Jikyung. Love me! Why don’t you love me?! Why did you fall in love with that sick blind man? Jikyung, look at me. LOOK AT ME!

Jiyeon shook her head and shouted at him, “Let go! Let’s go of me! I don’t love you. Don’t call him like that! Suho-shii, let go of me! I’m married already!”

THEN WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME NOW?!

His fierce face cried with tears and his eyes were looking at Jiyeon’s face with his painful and crying heart. All he regretted is losing her when he chose her sister over her and losing her to a bastard he doesn’t like her to be with.

❈❈❈❈❈❈Flashbacks❈❈❈❈❈❈

Three young children were playing and giggling around at the beautiful garden surrounded by tall green tree with waving leaves. A boy yelled happily, “YA~ I’m going to chase you! MWAHAHA!”

A pure and innocent girl with long straight hair poked her tongue, “MEHRONG!”

Another girl with wavy hair (or more likely to be curly hair) laughed, “Haha~ Come and catch us if you can!”

He grinned and spread his arms apart, “I’m coming to get you!”

He ran and ran like a mighty horse, chasing two delicious and pretty flowers. Then he pouched over one of the girls and smirked, “GOT CHA….Hyunjung?”

She shook her head and pouted, “Babo, it’s Jikyung!”

He stood up as he lets go of her and rubbed his neck, “Oh….I’m sorry.”

Another girl jumped in, “Oh, I’m Jikyung, oppa!”

“Wait a minute…let me get this straight…straight hair is Jikyung and curly hair is Hyunjung. Ah….so…”

He pointed at a girl with straight hair and smiled, “You are Jikyung.”

Jikyung pouted and folded her arms, “Mean oppa!”

Hyunjung smiled, “Haha~ My lovely Jiji, shall we go to mummy? Mummy is cooking cupcakes!”

Jikyung nodded, “Yes unnie!”

No where Hyunjung always makes Jikyung happy and so as Suho but no one notices that Jikyung’s eyes was yearning love for Suho secretly.

❈❈❈❈❈❈

As time goes by, they have been growing up until reaching at 18. Three of them went to same high school and two of them are popular among them. Suho was the most popular kingka in his high school and he was also smart and well-known player in various sports. The most beautiful twin sister with amazing intelligence is Na Hyunjung. Most of them swooned in admiring and love with these two popular people. Also, they might be thinking of them together as a perfect couple. Moreover, Jikyung was so envious of Hyunjung who kept looking at Suho secretly.

One day, Hyunjung barged into Jikyung’s bedroom and jumped on her with her happy face, “Jiji!”

Jikyung moaned in pain when she pushed Hyunjung off her back and rubbed her back, “What are you doing? So painful!”

Hyunjung smiled back, “I’m sorry…actually I have something to say.”

“What is it?”

“The thing is….I…I’m in love with Suho oppa.”

Jikyung’s heart broke and her face stood still while Hyunjung continued to say, “Jiji, I don’t know if oppa likes me too. Jiji, tell me what I can do with him…confess my feelings to him?”

Jikyung sighed as she pretended to smile at Hyunjung, “Unnie, you should prepare yourself.”

“What, Jiji? Oh right…I should prepare myself and get ready to confess my feelings. Jiji, you are the best!”

❈❈❈❈❈❈

The day of Hyunjung and Suho announced that they were together and made their fans go wild and so envious of them. Moreover, Jikyung was heartbroken to hear it and she felt like a coward. After school, Hyunjung left Suho for her personal meeting with her friends and Suho was busy looking at the papers in the classroom. Meanwhile, Jikyung decided not to go to her home so she went to look for her artwork however she stopped by looking at Suho working in the classroom. She entered without knocking the door and asked Suho, “Oh oppa…what are you doing here?”

Suho stopped what he was doing and looked up at Jikyung as he smiled at her, “Oh Jikyung~ I was doing my homework.”

Jikyung looked around the class and asked without looking at him, “Where’s unnie? Is she supposed to be with you?”

Suho laughed, “No, she went to her business with her friends. Are you looking for her?”

Jikyung shook her head, “No. I was supposed to look for my designs.”

“Ah…right.”

A silence came by, Jikyung kept biting her bottom lip and Suho smiled again, “Jikyung, stop biting yourself. I don’t want to see you got bleeding lips like that. Otherwise, Jungie is going to beat me up.”

Jikyung smiled back with her bitter eyes, “Oh yes, oppa. Oppa….there…there is something I want to say…”

“What is it, Jikyung?”

“I…I…I…”

Her nervousness began to rise as she looked down to the ground and curled her fists tightly while Suho was waiting patiently for her. Suho began to understand what she was trying to say and replied, “Oh…are you going to say congratulations to me and Jungie about our relationship?”

Jikyung’s heart drops and she shook her head while Suho kept continuing, “Oh…did you already got in the university without me knowing it?”

She shook her head again and Suho scratched his back of his neck and continued, “Oh…is there….something you want to tell me? Boy stuff? Oh…do you like someone?”

“Uh??”

“Oh I see….there is something you don’t know more about boys like me. Don’t worry, ask me anything. I am a boy and you are a girl. So ask me anything.”

“I…I…I…”

“Do you want to know the tips of confessing to a guy? Okay I will te..”

“Suho oppa, I’m in love with you!”

Suho’s face turned to pale and stuttered, “W-w-wh-what?”

“I really like you oppa. I really like you. I have feelings for you….I can’t stop loving you…”

“Stop….stop Jikyung. You know I’m still dating Jungie? I’m in love with her more than you. I have no feelings for you. You are just like my sister, Jikyung. I’m sorry.”

“What? Sister? Then why are you acting like you are very close to me and unnie? Why?!”

“I’m sorry. Jikyung. I guess appa is waiting for me too long. I have to go.” As he looked at the clock and packed his things up without looking at Jikyung. Jikyung’s tears dripped off her face and muttered quietly, “Why? Why does it have to be her? Not me?! Why!?!”

❈❈❈❈❈❈

On the next day, Jikyung received a lot of letters from the universities and opened them as she sighed and patted on her heart gently. ‘What university should I choose? My heart still hurts when I see them. It is better for me to move on…I should forget about Suho oppa…I mean…Suho-shii.’

Jikyung placed her laptop on her lap and looked at the screen as she clicked on the tab and the screen appeared the flight booking online. Then she started to book a flight to London tomorrow and placed the letters under the clothes in the luggage.

Meanwhile, Jikyung walked down the stairs and met her parents with Hyunjung and Suho, too. They went to have a lunch together and Hyunjung started to make a new conversation as she smiled, “Umma, I got accepted!”

Mrs Na smiled, “Really? Which university?”

“Seoul University. I’m studying teaching.”

“Oh that’s good. What about you, Suho?”

“Seoul University.”

“That’s good…you two are still together…as always. How about you, my dear Jikyung?”

Jikyung didn’t answer and continued eating.

Mr Na sighed and asked Jikyung, “Baby Ji, have you been accepted by any university?”

Jikyung sighed, “I have, appa.”

“That’s good. Which university?”

“It’s a secret, appa.”

Mrs Na chuckled, “Ahhh…our daughters have been accepted by good university, Seoul. Jikyung, don’t need to give us some surprises. Congratulations, Jikyung. Congratulations, darlings.”

Hyunjung smiled at Jikyung and hugged her, “Jiji! I’m so happy for you.”

Jikyung smiled weakly, “Thanks…”

On the next early morning, Jikyung carried her luggage and tiptoed out of the house and walked to the bus stop. Jikyung sighed as she sat down the bench, “I’m sorry umma. I’m sorry appa. I’m sorry unnie. I’m sorry.”

❈❈❈❈❈❈

On the graduation day, Jiyeon was hanging out with her friends at the fashion workplace and one of her friends smiled, “Oh! Jiyeon, congratulations! Your designs are more fabulous! I’m sure you will become famous like Alexander McQueen, Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein and Burberry and many more. Oh I forgot to tell you, I invite my other friends…”

Jiyeon smiled, “Thank you, unnie. It’s okay, you can invite them.”

“Oh well, I’m going to introduce them to you, okay?”

“Yes, unnie.”

Meanwhile, a group of people came in and her friend skipped towards them and pulled them close to Jiyeon. A young handsome guy sighed, “Hyomin! Don’t do that again.”

Jiyeon looked at him as her heart jumped as her first time since she left her family and Suho. Hyomin grinned, “Baekhyun, Jiyeon. Jiyeon, this is Byun Baekhyun and this is Park Jiyeon.”

Baekhyun nodded slightly and smiled at the same time, “Hello, Jiyeon-shii. Congratulations for your graduation. Your fashion ideas are very unique I admit.”

Jiyeon smiled a little and her face started to blush, “Thank you, Baekhyun-shii. It is nice to meet you.”

“My pleasure.”

❈❈❈❈❈❈

It was time for Jiyeon to travel back to South Korea since she left it eight years ago. Jiyeon bumped into a guy and apologized in English, “I’m sorry. I didn’t see you. I’m so sorry.”

“Jiyeon-shii?”

Jiyeon looked up at him and got surprised, “Ba-B-Baekhyun-shii!”

Baekhyun chuckled in Korean, “Your English is pretty good.”

Jiyeon replied in Korean, “Don’t praise me…it was so embarrassing.”

“Hahaha…anyways, why are you here?”

“Oh…I’m going back to South Korea.”

“Really? Me too.”

“Haha…I guess we are going to South Korea together.”

“Yeah, no wonder…”

“Oh, why are you going back?”

“I got a job there.”

“Really? What job?”

Baekhyun showed the fingers pointed at each, into a rectangle and clicked his tongue, “Tick!”

Jiyeon nodded in understanding, “Oh….photographer?”

“Bingo. What about you?”

“I got invited by one of my closest friends who is getting married.”

“Really? That’s good to hear that.”

“Yeah…oh, do you mind that you will come with me?”

“Uh…I’m not invited by the way.”

“Don’t worry. I’m her closest friend, by the way. She doesn’t mind about that.”

“Alright then. When?”

“Next Wednesday.”

“Call.”

Jiyeon giggled as Baekhyun joined in with his famous smile.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

When the wedding time starts, Jiyeon smiled and was busy chatting with Baekhyun while walking into the party. She heard someone yelling her name, ‘Jikyung’ and Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and asked her. “Who’s Jikyung?”

Jiyeon bits her bottom lip as she blinked her eyes many times and remembered how she changed her name from Na Jikyung to Park Jiyeon. She went to the London Centre Office of the High Court and asked to change her name with her own money and her closest family-like neighbours.

THIS CHANGE OF NAME DEED made this day 03 of July 2008

BY me the undersigned new name in full of address excluding county and postcode in the County of county now or lately known as old name in full a British citizen under section 1(1) (or a Commonwealth citizen under section 37(1)) of the British Nationality Act 1981

WITNESSES AND IT IS HEREBY DECLARED as follows:-

(i) I absolutely and entirely renounce relinquish and abandon the use of my said former name of old name in full and assume adopt and determine to take and use from the date hereof the name of new name in full in substitution for my former name of old name in full,

(ii) I shall at all times hereafter in all records deeds documents and other writings and in all actions and proceedings as well as in all dealings and transactions and on all occasions whatsoever use and subscribe the said name of new name in full as my name in substitution for my former name of old name in full so relinquished as aforesaid to the intent that I may hereafter be called known or distinguished not by the former name of old name in full but by new name in full only,

(iii) I authorise and require all persons at all times to designate describe and address me by the adopted name of new name in full.

IN WITNESS whereof I have hereunto subscribed my adopted and substituted name of new name in full and also my said former name of old name in full and have set my hand the day and year first above written.

SIGNED AS A DEED

by the above-named

Park Jiyeon (new signature)

Na Jikyung (old signature)
new name in full, formerly known as old name in full

in the presence of

Mr Park Haesung (first witness's signature)

Mrs Park Jihyun (second witness's signature)

20 Austin Street, London, England, United Kingdom
first witness's name and address, second witness's name and address

{credits to Wiki}

 

Back to the reality, Jiyeon chuckled nervously, “Actually it is me. Jikyung was my old name. I changed it into Jiyeon. I’m sorry for not telling you, oppa.”

“It’s okay. Jiyeon…you should tell me everything you hide. Don’t keep it away from me, alright?”

“Yes, oppa.”

Her friend appeared and hugged her tightly, “Jikyung! I miss you.”

Jiyeon smiled nervously, “Oh you look beautiful. Please call me Jiyeon. I changed my name already.”

“Jiyeon? Woah….that’s a pretty name.”

“Thank you, the new bride, Mrs Kim Sooji.”

“Shush. You are embarrassing me.”

“Haha, why you…oh anyways, I want to introduce someone to you. Oppa, this is my closest friend, Sooji. Sooji, this is Byun Baekhyun, my friend from England.”

Sooji nodded with a smile, “Omo, you look very handsome.”

“Watch your tongue. Your soon-to-be husband is not going to be happy.”

“Who cares!”

Another girl appeared in as Jiyeon’s smile turned up-side down and a girl smiled weakly, “Jiji…”

Jiyeon nodded slightly, “Hello, Hyunjung.”

“How are you, Jiji?”

“I’m good…oh Hyunjung, this is Byun Baekhyun, my friend from England.”

Hyunjung nodded and said to Jiyeon, “Jiji, why didn’t you tell us that you were going to England?”

“I’m sorry, Hyunjung. Let’s talk about this later…now is Sooji’s wedding time.”

Hyunjung ignored that, “Jiji, you know appa and umma are terribly worried and missed you a lot.”

“I’m sorry, Hyunjung. I’ll meet them after this.”

Sooji sighed, “Unnie….omo, there’s Suho oppa! Suho oppa!”

As Sooji waved at Suho, Suho smiled and appeared in front of Hyunjung, Jiyeon and Baekhyun. Jiyeon was not feeling good about meeting Suho again for the first time. Suho smiled, “It’s nice to meet you, Jikyung…who’s this guy?”

Baekhyun smiled and shook his hand out, waiting for Suho to accept. “Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun. Jiyeon’s friend from England.”

Hyunjung and Suho both chorused in shock, “Jiyeon?!”

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

After the wedding, Baekhyun and Jiyeon were alone at the parking and Jiyeon sighed, “I’m sorry, oppa. A lot of things happened today.”

Baekhyun shook his head, “It’s okay. Well, I will see you tomorrow, right? Workplace?”

“Yes, oppa. Actually…”

“What is it?”

“I like you oppa. I have liked you secretly. I like you, oppa.”

Baekhyun smiled at Jiyeon, “Me too, Jiyeon. I like you more than just a friend. You are very pretty…”

Jiyeon’s eyes lit in happiness and Baekhyun kissed her lips gently and then Jiyeon kissed him back.

So this was the day of creating a new relationship with Jiyeon and Baekhyun.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

When Jiyeon meets her parents, she bowed at them respectfully and said, “Umma…appa…I’m back.”

Mrs Na sobbed in happiness, “Jikyung~ My lovely Jikyung~ Look at you…you are getting so thinner than before.”

Hyunjung sighed, “Jikyung, let’s talk about this now.”

Jiyeon sighed deeply, “Okay….actually, I already changed my name….from Na Jikyung to Park Jiyeon. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for not telling you about this. I wanted to change something new for me. And yes, I went to England without telling you. I got accepted by the opportunity to explore and getting awards for fashion. Last two weeks, I got graduated…and I got a job as a famous fashion designer.”

Mrs Na asked her, “Where did you graduated?”

“London College of Fashion.”

Hyunjung asked Jiyeon, “Jiji…did you really hate me before you left us?”

Jiyeon stuttered, “N-No…why did you think like that?”

Hyunjung pulled Jiyeon out of the house and leads her to the familiar park with soccer field. Hyunjung sighed in frustration, “Don’t lie. Suho oppa told me about this…”

Jiyeon pretended to be cool and replied calmly, “What are you talking about?”

“You like Suho oppa! You did confess your feelings to him, Jiji!”

“No, I don’t like him. Hyunjung…you are overreacting now. Chill out~ I won’t seeing your boyfriend anymore.”

“God’s heaven sake! Jiji! I broke up with him five years ago. We are just friends, like brother and sister. Jiji….I know you are hurt…by us. I wanted to say sorry…I’m sorry, Jiji. I really hope for you both to be together forever.”

“What? Hyunjung, stop imagining this. I’m already dating someone.”

“Jiji…what did you say?”

“I’m in a relationship with someone already.”

“With who?”

“I am sure that you already met him before.”

“That new guy? Baekhyun-shii?”

“Yes, Hyunjung. I really hope that you will be happy and will find a new boyfriend for you. I’m sorry about the past.”

“Jiji! Do you really think so? Do you think if you know…your love for Suho oppa is much stronger than Baekhyun-shii? I can see your face. You met Baekhyun-shii…there is a lot of things you should know about him more…but you know Suho oppa more than Baekhyun-shii.”

“Hyunjung! Stop lecturing me. Don’t ever force me back to Suho-shii.”

“No, you listen to me! Suho oppa is in love with you! He loves you, Jiji! More than ever…more than me.”

“What? Are you playing with me? Can’t you see that I’m very busy today?”

“No, I’m serious. Suho oppa was waiting for you for five years! Five years until you come back here…Suho oppa was so happy to see you. Five years ago, we broke up because we had our reasons. Suho’s feelings changed since you disappeared quickly and he has been treating me like his sister. I was so hurt but…I believe that Suho oppa really loves you more than me for real. Actually, I also broke up with him because I let him go and I had been seeing someone that I like. Jiji, listen to me…Suho oppa really loves you.”

Jiyeon was surprised to hear that and then she started to act cool as she said, “Ahem…Hyunjung, I understand that. But…I have no feelings for Suho-shii and also, I have my boyfriend.”

Hyunjung was about to say but her phone rang at the time and she answered, “Hello? Oh I understand. I’m coming.”

Hyunjung sighed, “Let’s talk about this later. I have to go.”

Jiyeon gave a small nod and Hyunjung started to run as she left Jiyeon behind.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

After Hyunjung left Jiyeon, Jiyeon was about to walk but someone jumped her off as someone appeared behind her and said huskily, “Is this true?”

Jiyeon gasped and patted on her chest, “You…Suho-shii, don’t scare me like that.”

Suho ignored that as he asked the same question, “Is this true?”

Jiyeon snorted, “About what?”

“You don’t have feelings for me?”

Jiyeon sighed and folded her arms, “Suho-shii, people like me have been move on. See…I am no longer to have feelings for you. I’m sorry.”

Suho’s heart broke as he gripped his fists and asked her with his bitter smile, “Is it too late for me to bring you back?”

“I’m sorry, Suho-shii.”

As Jiyeon turned around and walked away, slowly bit by bit, Suho was kept watching her further and further until she disappeared in his sight. Suho lowered his head and muttered, “Jikyung…Jikyung…”

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

On the other side, Suho saw Jiyeon and Hyunjung at the park and he started to creep and hides behind the tree which is close to them. As he can hear the conversation, his heart began to break. Jiyeon’s words hurt him.

After Hyunjung left, Jiyeon was about to leave as Suho decided to pop in and asked her, “Is this true?”

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Month by month, the relationship of Jiyeon and Baekhyun are getting closer and are acting like lovers these times.

At the special night, Baekhyun invited Jiyeon alone to the beautiful place as Jiyeon arrived in as he bent one of his knees down and placing the box behind his back. Jiyeon smiled, “Oppa~ That is so pretty…what’s that behind your back? Roses?”

Baekhyun chuckled and made a big surprise by showing the box, opening it and revealing the beautiful diamond ring. Jiyeon gasped and clasped at the same time, without saying any word. “Jiyeon…I mean, Park Jiyeon. Will you marry me?”

Jiyeon nodded slowly with approaching tears, “Yes, oppa.”

Baekhyun grinned and placed the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately.

Next month, they got married and invited their families, including Suho. Suho felt very disappointed in himself and hated that and he wished he could change the time and reverse it.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

After Jiyeon’s marriage, Jiyeon went back and saw the pile of flower bouquets in her office as her assistant smiled, “Congratulations Mrs Byun. Oh by the way, these flowers are sent by a guy.”

Jiyeon asked, “Who’s he?”

“I don’t know. It must be a different guy.”

“Ah…I see.”

Meanwhile, Jiyeon got called by her lovely husband as she smiled, “Oppa~”

“Honey…there is something…I can’t really tell you…”

“Oppa, what are you talking about?”

“I….”

He got cut off by his best friend and said to Jiyeon, “Jiyeon, this is Kyungjoon. I was with him for a whole day and I have been watching him…he has been very stressed and got fainted recently.”

“Omona….is he okay?”

“He is okay but not okay.”

“What do you mean?”

“His eyes are not very good lately. His eyes were hurting him a lot due to the work stress and fatigue. I told him to quit the job and I know he really loves photography. I suggest you to tell him to give up. It is good for his health.”

“But…what is happening to him now? Did you guys go to the hospital for check up?”

“Yes…”

“What did the doctor say?”

“I’m afraid that this will hurt you a lot…It was a very shocking new to me and my mate.”

“What is it? Tell me!”

“It’s central serous retinopathy.”

“Huh? I don’t get it…tell me about it.”

“…it’s….an eye disease. His job causes his eyes a big problem…the blood vessels already leak under the retina which causes the swell to give blurry visions. Luckily he is not in an advanced level.”

“Oh…is there any treatment or surgery for him?”

“There is…”

“Then do it for him and for me!”

“But…Jiyeon, there is likely to be possibly 50-50 to get it done. Otherwise…”

“Otherwise, what?!”

“He will be blind.”

Jiyeon dropped the phone and froze herself.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Jiyeon was busy taking care of her husband at home and visited him at the hospital. He pecked a kiss on Jiyeon’s lips and smiled weakly, “I’m sorry for giving you too many works.”

Jiyeon shook her head and kissed him back, “No. You are my best husband and I’m your wife. You are very important to me…I don’t want to lose you.”

“I love you, honey. I don’t want to lose you as well.”

“I love you, oppa.”

After Baekhyun and Jiyeon bid good bye to each other, Jiyeon walked out of the hospital and bumped into Suho. She was about to fall however a strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her to him. Suho asked her gently, “Are you okay, Jikyung?”

Jiyeon pushed him away and said politely, “I’m fine, Suho-shii. Thank you.”

Jiyeon walked away and Suho watched her silently as his heart ripped and ripped into pieces slowly.

Suho went into the hospital and found out about Baekhyun’s condition as he starts to make a plan.

Starting from tonight, he drank all of the 4 or 5 whole bottles and walked funnily. He approached the place where Jiyeon works and so he barged the noises by banging the door, “Jikyung! JIKYUNG!”

Jiyeon got annoyed and told him to get away many times however Suho didn’t.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈End of Flashbacks❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

On the night, he kissed her passionately and fiercely as he started to ual with Jiyeon for the first time.

Next morning, he got up and saw Jiyeon sleeping as he touched her skin gently and kissed it. Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and Suho whispered to her ear, “Jikyung…Baekhyun-shii is very ill. Give up on him. Your body is mine…”

Jiyeon snorted as she pushed him off her and looked angrily, “I hate you, Suho-shii!”

She regretted that she had with Suho and missed Baekhyun terribly as much as she wanted him back with her body and her soul.

Couple months later, Baekhyun got recovered well and got back to her. Jiyeon was so happier but not really. She got pregnant with Suho’s baby and she was unable to tell Baekhyun about the incident.

Weeks goes by, Baekhyun found out that her tummy gets bigger and bigger as his suspicious arouses. He asked Jiyeon in the living room, by looking at her with his stern look, “What happened to you?”

Jiyeon replied, “Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Your tummy is big now.”

“Uh…”

“Are you pregnant?”

“I…”

“Who’s the father?”

“Oppa…”

“Who’s the father?”

Jiyeon bits her lip and answered, “It’s Suho-shii.”

Baekhyun exclaimed as he laid back on the couch, “Daebak!”

“Oppa, don’t hate me. I don’t love him. I only love you, oppa.”

“STOP! You stupid ….get out of my face!”

Jiyeon was shocked by his words and stuttered, “Op-o-oppa.”

“GET OUT!”

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Since Baekhyun and Jiyeon have been divorced, Suho was happier to bring Jiyeon on his side and took care of her 24/7. Suho forced her to marry him as they become a lawful husband and a lawful wife.

During the afternoon, Jiyeon felt pain struck in her tummy and breathes heavily as she felt her water broke. “Suho! Suho!”

Suho rushed in to see her and got surprised to see her wet dress as he knew it was a time for their child to come out. He took her to the hospital and Jiyeon was yelling in pain. “YAHHH! PAINFUL! SO PAINFUL!”

During the labour, the doctor shouted at Jiyeon as he gave instruction to her, “PUSH! ONE LAST PUSH! PUSH!”

Jiyeon obeyed and yelled loudly like a mighty King Kong roaring in the top of the mountains. Until Jiyeon breathes heavily and laid back, she heard a baby crying madly and the doctor chuckled, “Congratulations, Mrs Kim! A baby boy. A son!”

Jiyeon sobbed in happiness.

On the other side, Suho was waiting patiently in the waiting room and prayed for Jiyeon and the child. A few minutes later, he got pulled up by a guy and punched Suho’s face forcefully. Suho fell down on the ground and spitted blood as he looked up at a guy and sneered, “Baekhyun-shii.”

Baekhyun smirked evilly and pointed his finger at Suho, “You…you are the motherer evil. You stole my love.”

“Haha….it is too late for you. Me and Jikyung are having a new family. So I suggest you to get away from us.”

“Oh really? Well, couple months ago, I remembered I was in the hospital for recovering my health. On that night, you came to her workplace and her…How you…really…..”

Suho smiled and laughed at the same time, “So?”

“I’m going to sue you….you have deadly sins for this. I’m going to bring her back…you are so idiot for her.”

“Oh really? Don’t you get it, Baekhyun-shii?”

“What?”

Suho smirked and a sentence brought into his mind without saying anything in his mouth.

“Love of justice erted to revenge and spite.” {Dante}

All this means is he had tried to got everything back successfully, with all his might and he always hated seeing Jiyeon to be with Baekhyun. And so, he built a plan to bring Jiyeon on her side and made Baekhyun hated her for having my child.

Well, this left unconfirmed of whom sins they did. Was it Jiyeon's faults to change Suho and betrays Baekhyun? Was it Baekhyun's faults for losing Jiyeon because of the ruthless bastard's son and now he wanted her back? Was it Suho's faults for changing himself and building plans to make Jiyeon back on his side again? Well, whose sins was that? Which of them has the most greatest sins of all? No one knows.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Finally, what do you think?

Yes, Byun Baekhyun is introduced to this one shot. Oooohhhh....TWO PEOPLE GOT IT RIGHT! Congratulations to meera98 and InfiAra. What should I give you the present? Each one of you. Hmmm, tell me your wish :) I can make anything you want. Plus, InfiAra, you got another correct answer so you can have another wish. InfiAra has 2 wishes and meera98 has 1 wish.

And for those people who answered whose twin is married. Yes it's Jikyung. Congratulations to those people; MarshmallowCandy, and K-poplover (I know you are late to comment after I already posted the notice in Chapter two). I should give you a lollipop~ :3

Back to this, I think this is kinda…messy though.

I felt that this title does not match to the overall story. Sorry. >.

Hopefully you will like it :)

Keke~

Please leave a comment or feedback~

If you don't know that Baekhyun raps, (secretly) here is the link of the evidence. I wanted to make the wild guesses for you to think who the photographer was. 

 

23 July 2012