The Meeting

Ikaw Lang
"O my God, ano alam ko sa pagpapatakbo ng hacienda?", after Gerald's initial shock after the lawyer read Rolly's will he informed his parents about it and they're all surprise as well.

Gerald: what will I do dad? What about my obligation there?

Randolph: son don't worry about the business here, your mom and I can handle it. I might need to train your brother now as well. For now concentrate on what your tito Rolly left you, I was really surprise with what he did, although you're his favorite. Ok son, i'll just finish my commitments here then we'll be there. For now I'll ring some of my kumpadre they might be able to advise you. Just be strong son.

Gerald: thanks dad. I need to make this work. God! I'm a haciendero now dad!

Randolph: yes! my son a haciendero. Goodluck to all of us son!

Gerald: Talk to you soon dad! Give my love to mom and Ken.

After a few days Gerald asked to set up an appointment with the attorney and the farm manager of the hacienda. Tata Pedring (the driver) and Manang chato (used to be Gerald's nanny till they migrated in the US) were also present. His wishes were he doesn't want to be known as yet, he wants to know the ins and out of the hacienda by working there and then the rest to follow.

After a week the farm manager, Manong Ben set up a meeting with all the people of the hacienda. The attorney is also present and it was discussed that there's no big changes that's going to happen apart from the hacienda is owned now by Randolph Anderson. Everything will stay as they are as long as it's for the good of the people and the hacienda as it's where they get their livelihood. People asked when they're going to meet their new boss, is he a good person and is he pro people and the farm manager answered as best he could and even manang chato answered as well.

After 2 days....

Sa harap ng gate ng hacienda may nakatayong isang lalaki " manong pwedeng magtanong? Andyan ba si manang chato?" Napahinto sa pagtatrabaho ang 2 hired hands " asa loob iho, e sino ka ba iho? " Pamangkin po"....

**********************************************************************************************

Hay di masyado gumana ang utak ko, pagod kasi sa work.........