Last Will and Testament

Ikaw Lang
It's a quiet friday afternoon and Gerald is in their travel agency sorting out some papers when his mom went in " O Ma! akala ko magkikita kayo ng mga amiga mo this afternoon? Bakit di ka tumawag para"... then he stopped talking because his mom wasn't talking and she's very very sad. Medyo kinabahan na rin si Gerald because his mom is very rarely quiet "Ma? is something wrong? Is dad okay?" then bigla siyang lumapit sa mama niya then she started crying. "RJ wala na si tito Rolly mo, heart attack kanina lang. Sabi ni manang chato (mayordoma sa hacienda) bigla na lang daw nagsabi na masakit ang ulo niya then bumagsak na lang bigla. Hindi na raw na revive sa hospital". Gerald went cold after hearing that and he also became quiet.

Who's Tito Rolly? Pinsang buo ng daddy ni gerald and they're really close. No family apart from his dad. Gerald was his favorite pamangkin and everyone knows about it. Tito Rolly even spend his last summer in the US with Gerald and his family and they really had a good time. They even talked about Gerald spending his christmas in the Philippines in the hacienda because he hasn't seen the Philippines for 10 years now. Now he needs to pushed through with their plan to see the Philippines and it's now.
" Shiela can you check when's the next available flight to Manila pls".

After 2 weeks Gerald arrived in manila. He can't get an earlier flight as most of the flights are fully booked not to mention the 2 cancelled flights that happen because of bad weather condition. The first time their flight was cancelled his parents decided not to come anymore because nalibing na si Tito Rolly at may prior engagement pa ang kanyang papa sa negosyo nito and napag desisyunan na susunod na lang sila pag natapos na ang mga commitments nito at isa pa kabilin bilinan ni Rolly na 1 week lang siya ibuburol kung sakaling may mangyari sa kanya and sa chapel sa hacienda and burol. He was able to talk to Tito Rolly's lawyers and he was really urged to come to manila for the reading of Rolly's last will and testament as representative na rin ng papa niya dahil hindi agad ito makakasunod. After 2 days Gerald is at the lawyers office in makati for the reading of the will.

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

I, Rolly Anderson_____ , Filipino citizen, of legal age, single/married to ___insert name of spouse if any___, born on the ___5_th of ______June________ , 1947__ , a resident ............................................................
.................... I give and bequeath the following property to wit: Randolph Anderson Jr............

Pagka rinig ni Gerald sa sinabi ng abogado, nanlaki talaga ang mata niya and hindi niya maiwasang ipaulit sa abogado ang narinig. Ni hindi na niya naintindihan ang mga sumunod na sinasabi ng abogado, naging blanko na ang isip niya at parang nabingi na siya. Sa kanya iniwan ni Tito Rolly ang hacienda sa Davao, ang lugar kung saan siya dapat magpapasko ngayong taon, ang lugar na walang ibang bukambibig si Tito Rolly sa kanya ipinangalan. " O my God, ano alam ko sa pagpapatakbo ng hacienda?" sabay hawak sa ulo at napatulala na lang.

***************************************************************************************

Night peeps, ito muna for now. Happy New year uli. This is for all Kimeralds.