Experiment

Ikaw Lang
“Dito lang tayo” then he kissed her slowly at first then “babe si Tita naka…” in which he silenced her by gently brushing his lips over her forehead and planting little kisses on her nose and cheeks. He’s giving her playful kisses from her shoulder to below her ear at the same time massaging it with his tongue is already sending tingles and pulses up and down Kim’s spine and she’s already getting goosebumps. Tita was forgotten and they don’t have any care in the world at the moment.

The reclining chair was big enough for two and what she did was to slide on to his side , legs locked so they’re facing each other in a full bodied embrace and they’re able to look at each others eyes while also connecting their erogenous zones. Skin touching makes them aware of each others body and with Kim’s free hand she’s able to touch his face and said “I love you” then she initiated the kiss. She’s the giver and he just follows her lead by touching her. They only broke the kiss to take in air, they made eye contact and she gaze briefly down his lips again then smiled demurely then just gave him a nip here and a nip there “babe don’t tease” then she just laughs “I’m experimenting babe”.

Gerald: experimenting pala ha, now let me give you the real thing, and in one fluid motion she was being lifted from the recliner onto the bed and one by one started opening her pajama buttons and joke about it if one gets stuck

Kim: baby naman e then started giggling when he finds it difficult to unfasten her bra

The desire for each other intensified just by slowly revealing their ness as each item of clothing slips from her body “babe you’re just perfect” and she just blushed when he continued to touch and kiss her. It’s more arousing to see her partially clothed as it adds air of expectation and anticipation and as her body becomes exposed Gerald was sensitive to Kim’s signals so that she feels happy and relaxed about what is happening. Gerald was relieved because Kim decides to take the initiative as well, helping him remove his shirt and ing his shorts. As her bra falls from her body and her is exposed he cradled them in his hands and he felt her tremble when he started kissing and her , it nearly made her jump “ babe!”. Kim’s body is now on fire, she can’t explain what she feels especially when he then blew air and nibbled her , nearly made her wild “ can’t take anymore” which made him smile. He let his fingers slide down the rest of her body till he found her core and started stimulating it and he knows she’s already aroused as her pelvic movement has changed and her sighs and moans are getting louder so he kissed and her till he felt her tremble “Oh God!” then her juices flowed out. They hugged till her breathing became normal.

Kim: love you babe then “my turn” then handled his manhood with care by giving it firmer pressure and . “show me” then he put his hands on top of hers and showed her what to do and she discovered what he likes and concentrated on that and it didn’t take long for him to find his release.

Gerald: we really need to wash the beddings babe then both of them laughed.

They stayed cuddled for sometime and when his hands started to roam again “Mr. enough lesson for now, nahihiya na ako sa mama mo and wala siyang nagawa when she stood up, put her pajama back on and “mag shower lang ako and I’ll meet you downstairs. He wants her to use his shower but she said “mahirap na sa pink room na lang ako” then smiled and he was left in bed with a smile on his face.

After half an hour he came down and saw his mom cooking sa kitchen and hugged her

Vangie: o iho asan si Kim? Malamig na ang breakfast nyo

Gerald: she’ll be down in a minute ma, nag shower ayaw akong sabayon then he smiled

Vangie: pilyo kang bata ka ha. Remember iho nasa probinsiya tayo

Gerald: I know ma kaya nga nauna ako, asan mga tao rito? I don’t want them to see Kim

Vangie: don’t worry iho, yaya mo lang ang may alam na andito si Kim. Kahapon ko pa pinag day off mga tao mo.

Gerald: Ma! You’re the best then hugged and kissed her then “sunduin ko lang ang honey ko ma”

Vangie: I’ll give you 5 minutes and if both of you are not here papasukin ko kayo

Gerald: Ma!

Vangie: I’m serious RJ, Kim needs to eat

5 minutes is up and Vangie just smiled kasi she can hear running footsteps sabay pa ng tawanan “my son is back to normal” and started arranging the table.

Gerald: we’re here! And halatang out of breathe sa katatakbo

When Vangie saw Kim she hugged her and “Thank you for bringing my son back iha and no need to apologize I know it’s RJ’s fault, ayaw ka pakawalan. Si Ken ayun nagtatago na at kilala niya ang kuya niya. Halika na kain na, pihado gutom ka na.

Kim: gutom na gutom na tita

Gerald: ako ma busog na then he laughed kasi pinadilatan siya ni Kim ng mata “joke lang babe”. He’s really back to normal.

*************************************************************************************

Eto na po, grabe ang pressure ha. Hope you'll like it. I love the second kiss, thanks adette.... thanks BFF for showing me the last one c/o sharon. Nengs salamat. DVD na lang kulang. Sana may magpakita uli pls. pls.