Chapter 2

You're perfect for me

 

Jinki is in 5 months pregnant …. Minho patiently handles Jinki’s morning sickness , cravings , childish behaviour and so on… Jonghyun , Key and Taemin sometimes pay them a visit to check on Jinki...

“ Hyung ! Why is your tummy getting bigger..??” Taemin exclaimed all of sudden when Jinki is eating his chicken on the floor while sitting between Minho’s lap… Jinki dropped his chicken and start to wailed like a child…

“ Taemin ! You don’t have to say that in front of him !” Minho yelled at him and try to calms Jinki down ..persuade him with soft words and rubs his back in circle…

“ I’m not fat , right Minnie..?” Jinki look at Minho with teary eyes..

“ No , you’re not . You’re perfect and I love it .” Minho said simply …

“ Uweek… It makes me wanna  puke ..” Taemin covers his mouth jokingly…

“ Yeah , right ..Look whose talking …” Key raised his eyebrow and smirked at Taemin..

“ What ..?” Taemin look confused at Key…

“ Don’t look at me that way , mister …I saw you yesterday … with quite dashing one too…” Key smirks even more until it makes Taemin’s face turns red….

“Ahem…Ahem… I don’t know what you’re talking about , Key hyung..” Taemin faked his cough and look elsewhere besides Key…

“ Who is it..? Tell me..?” Key urged him… Taemin back away and covers his mouth with both of his hands..

“ Lee Taemin !!” Key yelled at him and starts to chase him …

“ I know that guy .” Jonghyun said suddenly caused all of them to look at him…

“ His name is Kai … a year  younger than Taemin …childhood friend …much more taller, handsomer and smarter … he confessed to Taemin when they in first year of high school … they done it for-“ Jonghyun could not continue because Taemin covers his mouth so that no more information about him and his boyfriend leak out even more…

“ B-Bwoh ?? You guys already done that ?? How ?? “ Key look angry at Taemin…

“ Uh… Umm…” Taemin look scared … Taemin quickly go to Jinki and give a peck on the forehead…

“ See you later , hyung …. I’ll visit you soon..!” he bid goodbye before he runs off…

“ Lee Taemin !!!! “ Key yelled until the whole house could hear him… Minho , Jinki and Jonghyun covers their own ears…

“ Relax , Key…It’s bad for you and the baby…” Jonghyun calms him down by give him kisses all around his face… Key only release a long sighed…

“ That boy has some explaining to do … He better be home before 12..” Key gritted his teeth a little…

“ Now….Now…. We don’t want you get angry , right …? You don’t want to get old so fast …?” Jonghyun grins a bit.. Key pouted and hit his chest lightly… Jonghyun just laughed out loud and embraces Key tightly… Minho only shook his head at their behaviour while Jinki give them a applause like a little kid watching a tv…

Minho yawned a bit…. Jinki noticed it…

“ Minnie … Are you tired …?” he look worried… Minho look at him then he smiles while shook his head in denial…

“ Ani…” Minho hugs Jinki tightly…

“ Hmmm….. Don’t you have important meeting tomorrow…?” Jinki asked him …

“ Yeah… At least I can spend my precious time with you before I go to work tomorrow…” Minho grins and give a peck on Jinki’s forehead….

“ Aren’t you tired …?” Minho asked while rubbing Jinki’s tummy… Jinki smiles and nodded …

“ C’mon ..Let’s go to bed..” Minho offered and he stood up…

“ Neh…” Jinki agree and tried to stood up but he can’t balance himself well … Minho quickly help him by wrapping his right arm around Jinki’s  waist and his left hand hold Jinki’s left hand…

“ Thank you..” Jinki said to Minho… While they on their way to their room , Jonghyun and Key look pretty busy with themselves …

“ I WANT TO SEE MY PLACE IS CLEAN , SPOTLESS , NO MESS IN THE NEXT MORNING !! YOU GUYS BETTER CLEAN UP AFTER YOU’RE DONE YOUR BUSSINESS !! ” Jinki yelled suddenly caused Jonghyun and Key to stop for a while …

Meanwhile….

‘ Huuuuu… That was close…He almost had me there…’ Taemin rubbed his chest lightly..

‘ How should I explain to Key hyung when I go back home later …?’ Taemin restless…

RING..RING …

Taemin pick up the call…

Hello…?

Taeminnie …!

Jinki hyung …!Why are you calling me ..? Is something wrong…?

Ani …I just to inform you … You can back home safely tonight… he giggles

Neh…? What do you mean by that…?

Jonghyun and Key ..right now they doing their business … he giggles again…

Ahh….. I see…. Taemin nodded…                   

So , go home now … Don’t go anywhere suspicious understood…? He warned

Neh …hyung…. He sighed

And one more thing…

What is it , hyung…?

Bring him over … I want to know more about him…

Huh ? Why ?

I’m your big brother right … I need to know what kind of person my little’s boyfriend is… plus if Key can’t approve about both you …You guys still have a chance with my approving , right…? He grins slyly…

Okay….hyung ..I understood … I’ll bring him with me next time…. He admit his defeat

Good … he smiles

You really know how to threaten me , don’t you hyung…? He pouted a little

Hehehe…I did that because I care for my only little brother …You know that I love you right… ?

Yeah , I know …You said that everytime when we’re together , hyung…

Hehehe…. Then he yawned …

You sounds tired , hyung..You better get some rest … Taemin advised him…

Got it , Taeminnie…. He smiles contently …

Nighty night hyung …. Have a good rest …Taemin wished…

You too …Don’t wonder off … Go home safely … Love you…he said

Love you too , hyung…

* End call *

Taemin released a big sighed…

‘ Everyone is happy with their own patner …’ he thought while looking up in the sky … Taemin walking slowly passing through the park …He could see a lot of couples dating and enjoy each other company … He sighed … ‘ I wish me and Kai will be like that if he isn’t so busy …’ he pouted walking towards a café’…

“ Give me a chocolate shake , please…?” he ordered … Once he gets his drink after 10 minutes , he sits on a table for 2 person …he facing the window , amused looking at the people outside the café’…

He observed people while sipping his chocolate shake then he noticed a certain person which he recognised the most….

“ Kai…?” Taemin confused…he stood up and get out of that café’ and try approach him .. Then he can see clearly , right now Kai is holding hand with a girl … Plus the girl keep giggling and hold Kai’s arm like he is her boyfriend … Taemin feels jealous . He wants to snatch Kai from her … He pull out his phone and dialled Kai’s ….Kai pick up the call…

Hello…?

Hey , Kai….Are you busy…? Taemin controls his anger

Yeah .. A little .. Why did you call….?

I just want to say … Kibum and Jonghyun hyung won’t be coming home tonight . Wanna stay over…?

Ah…. Um…. I think I’ll pass…I’ve something important to do…. Kai looking at the girl beside him…

I see…. Are you that busy until you don’t have time to spend with me…? Taemin wants to cry

No … It’s just … I’ll call you back, ok…? Kai said softly…

Ok …. Oh ! Before that …. Taemin look at Kai …

Yes…?

I hope you have nice date with your girlfriend. Bye … Taemin end his call … Kai looks shocked and he turns to search for Taemin …Once he sees him , Taemin starts run away and Kai runs after him…

“ Taemin !!!” Kai called him but Taemin ignored him….

“ Minnie !!!” he called again….

‘ No ! I don’t want to hear you calling me again with that name..’ Taemin shook his head vigorously and covers his ears …

Taemin managed to run until he reaches his home … When he enters , he quickly lock the doors and he leans against the door … He burst into his tears he couldn’t take it much more longer …He felt betrayed by his own boyfriend….

‘ If I knew this would have happen . I should have listen to Key hyung in the first place …’ he said to himself while ruffles his hair frustrated..

DING ! DONG ! … the sound of his door bell…

Taemin won’t open it because he knows who ‘s on the other side of the door…

“ Taemin …Please open this door…” Kai said to him softly but Taemin only keep quite as an answer..

“ I know you misunderstood something….” Kai said to him….

“ She’s my- “ before Kai could finish Taemin interrupts him…

“ I know… I know…she’s your girlfriend . Now , please go back to her…” Taemin sobbed and Kai could hears him…

“ Please Taemin…Please .. listen to my explanation …” Kai pleadedly..

“ No. I don’t want to .You’re girlfriend must be waiting for you… And I think we should b-b-break up… We need to think a little bit more about this relationship…” Taemin slides down and holds his knees to his chest… after a while Taemin couldn’t hear any noise…

‘ He must be gone already ..’ he thought while sobbed… He stood up and opens the door slowly and try to peep then Kai push the door open widely …

“ K-Kai…” Taemin widen his eyes  … Kai closes the door and lock it … Kai turn to look at Taemin and approaches him with serious expression all over his face…. Taemin back away from him..

“ Taemin …” Kai  called him.. Taemin covers his ears and shook his head . His tears falls down non-stop … Taemin doesn’t want Kai know that he’s crying …Taemin turn away from him want to run away from Kai but he’s too fast and grab Taemin by the hand before he could go much more futher .

“ Let go of me …” Taemin  said looking down on the ground …

“ No.” he answered sternly …

“ I said let go of me !! “ Taemin shouted and pulls his hand but Kai’s grip is too tight…

“ Why …Why … Why are you doing this to me…?” Taemin’s body start shaking …. Kai look at Taemin who is crying so hard … He slowly lossen his grip and hold both of Taemin’s hands …. Kai lift up Taemin’s chin with his own fingers to look at him in the eyes…. Taemin want to avoid from making eye contact with him but he can’t … Taemin look at him deep in his eyes … Then Kai kiss him on the lips… A soft peck … They break the kiss … Kai holds Taemin’s shoulders …

“ Minnie …Please listen to me…” Kai pleaded at him… Taemin look at him at first search for sincerity the n he nodded agree…. Kai took a deep breath and release it slowly…

“ Just now, the girl you saw with me earlier is my little sister…. She just came back from my home town and she asked for my help to show her around here because she’ll be living here for next 3 years ….”Kai explained …

“ I don’t believe you…” Taemin look away from him… Kai sighed and try to persuade Taemin… Kai pull out his phone and call someone and put it on loud speaker…

Hello…? Oppa…?

Bo Mi…? Where are you…?

Neh…? I’m with mom… Wae, oppa…?

Bo Mi…. Remember I told about Taemin hyung the cute guy to you before…?

Neh !

Right now , he’s with me …. He didn’t believe that you are my little sister…

Taemin hyung ..!! Please believe him … He’s telling the truth … Please don’t be mad at him… I came here without inform him …Mianhe , if I take him for a while…. I promise I won’t do that anymore …Ah ! One more thing , FYI oppa always talks about you to me … So, please forgive him,neh…?

O-Okay….

Thanks Bo Mi … Tell mom I’ll visit her later…

Neh , oppa… Oh ! Before I forgot . Oppa don’t forget to bring Taemin hyung also …Mom said that she wants to know more about him….

Bwoh?? Did you tell mom about us…??

Ani…. I already know since the time you talking about him to Bo Mi…. his mom answers suddenly…

Mom !!!  Kai pouted…

Whatever … bring him over ,ok son…? Don’t forget about that ….Bye ~!

* she ends the call *

Kai relieved a big sighed before keep his phone in his pocket … Kai look at Taemin and Taemin looks back at him…

“ So …? Believe me now…?” Kai raised his eyebrow and Taemin just nod…

Kai smirk and he come closer to Taemin…. Taemin look confused at first suddenly Kai give a kiss on the lips… Taemin kiss back… They share kisses  until Taemin’s knees goes weak …Before he could fall on the ground … Kai quickly grab him by the his waist … He could see Taemin’s half lidded eyes , his swollen lips and his flushed face…. Kai whispers to him that makes him shivers…

“ Let’s go to your room…We’re continue there…” He smirks a little… Taemin nod and blushing hard..

Kai lift him up in bridal style and Taemin wrap his arms around Kai’s neck … They slowly walk to Taemin’s room while sharing kisses on the way….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY , GUYS … SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE … BUSY WITH ASSIGNMENT …LOTS ..LOTS OF ASSIGNMENT !!!  I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL FORGIVE ME   TT______TT

DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT ..!! LOVE YOU GUYS !!^________^