Chapter 4

You're perfect for me

 

“Jinki ~! I’m home ~!” Minho called once he opened the front door while Joong Ki is trailing behind him.
“You sound like a husband called for his wife” Jong Ki scoffed

“Well, aren’t Jinki is my wife” Minho just chuckled away before Joong ki could answer back. Jinki appears while he’s wearing apron.

“Welcome home,Minnie~ Oh! Joong Ki  hyung ~!!” Jinki jumped on his hyung and look excited.

“Hi,Jinki. Long time no see.” Joong Ki hugs him tighter while Jinki hugs him back.

“Ahem.” A coughed sound broke those two apart.

“ What ?How come you greet him look so happy?” Minho pouts a little. Jinki just giggles before he gives a hug to Minho too.

“You are my husband and Joong Ki hyung is my hyung. That’s two different thing ,pabo” Jinki  stuck his tongue out before he disappears to the kitchen.

“Did that just happened ?” Joong ki chuckled
“ What?!” minho annoyed

“that you’re jealous” he hold his laugh
“ yeah. I am. So what ?”

“hahahahahaha . you really changed ,minho.” Joong ki just laugh out loud before he pats minho’s back. Minho just scoffed away before he joins him at the couch in the living room.

10 minutes later.
“ Dinner’s done ~!!” Jinki said it out loud. Minho and Joong Ki quickly sits at the dining table. 
“Are you guys always like this ? Jinki makes the dinner while you are waiting for the food at the dining table ?” joong ki chuckles.
“Ani. We sometimes exchange our turns . Depends on his mood that is.” Minho nods
“But most of the time I’m the one who cooks” minho smiles.
Joong ki just laugh it away. Then, Jinki appears and put the food on the table and takes of the apron.
Minho quickly helps him by pulls out a chair for him. Joong ki just shook his head watching the scene.

15 minutes later.
Minho and Joon ki sitting at the couch playing PS3 while jinki is washing the dishes.
“Hey , why aren’t you helping jinki with the dishes?” joong ki asked while concentrates at the game

“ this is a rare chance,hyung. I don’t get to play game for a long time. Jinki will tell me to stop because he wants to watch his favorite drama in KBS world” minho answered while his eyes concentrating too.
“ What if I tell you that I’ll take Jinki back to US with me ?” Joong ki asked that minho to turn to look at him.

“ Goal !!!!!” Joong ki cheered himself then he turned to look at mino who look stunned.

“ you serious,hyung?” minho grab joong ki right arm

“yes.” He nods and smiles

“why ?” minho slightly snarled

“well, let’s see I just feel like it” joong ki answered before minho could do anything to him. Jinki appears with a smile on his face.

“What are you guys talking about ? look so serious .” Jinki asked . minho quickly let go of his arm and goes to jinki

“ what is it,Minnie ? something is wrong ?” jinki looks at him. Minho just shakes his head.

“let’s go to bed” minho pulls him away.

“ Why you guys want to go bed so early ?” Joong ki asked with a smile on his face.

“ Minho, if you want to go to bed . you go first . I’ll go in later.” JInki smiles before he turns away from him . Minho tugged jinki at the edge of his shirt.

“Just go,Minho.” Jinki pulls his hand away softly

Minho sighed before he goes to bed. Jinki turn and look at his hyung.

“So?hyung, what did you just said ?” he smiles

“eh? I said what ?” joong ki asked

“ don’t lie to me hyung. I just heard you. You want to take me to US,right ? Why ?” jinki asked him

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIanhae it was a short update >///////////<
it has been a long time since the last i update this story

please enjoy and don't forget to comment.