Girl Two Teaser; Off

≡ Sweet Little Love ಌ Apply Open ಌ


girl two teaser; off


page-divider-105.gif 

Boys everywhere, left to right. They are looking at one thing. Actually, one person. More detailed, one girl. Girls giving her looks, dragging their boyfriend’s attention away, talking about her, etc. But she doesn’t give a . Hell she doesn’t even think twice about it. You can call her a , , , but she doesn’t give a .

She flashes the boys one of her killer smile. All of their heart melts right then and there. Well except a few. She shrugs it off. Her heads turned from left to right. Faces everywhere but not that one face she’s looking for. Where is he? She let out a long breath of frustration.

“Hey y thing,” said a smooth silky voice.

She turned around. There was a slightly taller by a few inches, clear milky skin, and slightly muscular man in front of her. The end of her lips slightly curved at the view she was seeing.

He scanned her up and down. His smile turned into an over happy grin. “Are you applying for this school?”

She smirked. “No… I’m just here to see all the wonderful sight that this school can offer,” she said in a highly sarcastic voice. He rolled his eyes. She let out a mental sigh and thought, “When can this freak leave me alone already?”

“So… Did you apply already?”

She let out a sigh that lasted one second to long. “What the hell? I’m just standing in line because I want to see what the other people are standing in line for. No! I haven’t applied for this school yet,” she rolled her eyes. “Can you just off already?”

He stepped back feeling surprised because he never had a girl tell him to off before. He let out a chuckle and stared at straight at her. “What the hell is your problem? You think that you’re so pretty and that you can treat a guy how you want to-”

“Well I do and I just did,” she smiled at him and walked off to another line. “Dumb piece of . Even I can’t be that dumb.” She let out a small laugh and then a sharp gasp. “It’s him! I finally see him! Oh my god, I can’t believe he’s right here in front of my eyes,” she squealed. She quickly run, preppy girl run, over to him.

She “accidently” bumped into him. She took in a deep breath and looked shock. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry! Hey, aren’t you the one that was at that place?”

He looked at her with a poker face. “Yes. I was that person that was at that place,” he said with a sarcastic voice.

She brushed that comment off and gave him a “killer-smile”. She offer her hand out for a hand shake and said, “My name is-”

 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;  Well there's Girl 2 teaser for you... Sorry for all of the cussing... I thought it suits her better and it suits the chapter too :D Well I only have 2 applicants for that and I would be greatful for more applicants for two... There's only two applicants xD 

» layout credit