Girl Three Teaser; Beauty Is Over Rated

≡ Sweet Little Love ಌ Apply Open ಌ


Girl three teaser; Beauty is over rated
 

page-divider-105.gif 

New year. New school. New people. New life. She smiled in satisfactory. “I will make this a heck of a year for me,” she thought to herself. Then she started taking her new life step by step. Well, until she bumped into someone. Her eyes opened to twice their size and her jaws dropped. “I’m so sorry! I should’ve watch where I was going. Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to go to the hospital? I’ll pay for all of the expenses! I… promise?” She heard a laughter coming from the person she bumped into. “Oh my gosh! Are you having a mental break down??? I’ll call the hospital immediately!!!”

The person swiftly turned around and wiped the tears off of their face. “It’s okay. I’m not having a mental break down. I’m just laughing at how you were reacting.”

She looked up at the person. It was a guy… a handsome, tall, deep voice kind of guy. She suddenly felt all the blood rushing up to her face. She slightly turned away, took a deep breath, and had a little pep talk. “You can do this! You have the money and the brains! Beauty is over rated!!!” She smiled at him. “Sorry, I had something in my eye.”

The corner of his lips curled. “You’re really funny. I like you!” Then his eyes followed something.

She turned around to see what his eyes were following. It was a girl… a beautiful girl. Every guy had their eyes on her. “I don’t blame him or any other guy for looking at her. She was beautiful. Wow. If only I had half of her beauty maybe then people would recognize me. No! Don’t say that! Beauty is over rated!” She took in a deep breath and turned around to the guy. “Oh really! I like you too!”

He blinked a few times to get back to reality. He looked back at her and grinned. “Are you registering for this school or are you here with your friend?”

She smiled. “I’m registering for this school and I’m guessing you are too, right?”

He nodded. “I was but everyone is applying here. Every time I ask someone where they want to go to school at, I always hear the conventional comment. ‘School of Seoul because I like it there.’ or ‘School of Seoul because my parents wants me to go there.’ They can’t think for themselves sometimes. It pisses me off every time I hear that.”

She just nodded in reply. Actually she was very adamant about going to School of Seoul for the same reasons he just said but he doesn’t need to know that… right? Then she remembered something that she forgot to do. She forgot to introduce herself to him. She bowed down.

He was shocked at first because he didn’t know why she was bowing down but then he realized that she is introducing herself the formal way.

“Annyeonghaeseyo, my name is…”

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;  Third girl teaser!!! Did you like it :D I had fun writing this one and every thing else I wrote for this story xD Lol, apply if you already haven't you :) 

» layout credit