Dara to the rescue

It all thanks to you.

Thks for waiting for this new chapter!:D Im a bad author:( I didnt have time to update due to my school work! please forgive me:D

~An hour ago~

"Seungri ya!! noona is here!:D" Dara said light heartedly as she walked towards seungri's apartment. She is not seungri's real noona, but she is close to one. She has been very close with seungri since they were in elementary school and dara will visit seungri occasionally when she's free. She was curious why seungri left his door wide open as seungri usually likes to shut his door. (Seungri's fans can guess why:D) She walked with slow and quiet steps towards seungri's house and was preparing to give him a good scare. She was the one who had gotten the fright instead.

"SEUNGRI!!!!! WTF?!?! SEUNGRI!! Wake up! Can u hear me???? What happened?? Seungri!! Noona's here! OMG, I have to get u to the hospital now!" Dara was shivering as she did not know what to expect or to do. She hesitated to lift seungri up when she saw something. 2 fresh marks on seungri's neck. HELL NO. Not those vampires that have gone around searching for their victims for the past few months. Not him. Not her seungri. Back then...

****

"Kim Jung Soo. 27 years old. Male. Died from excessive blood loss. 2 identitical marks on his neck. almost 2cm apart. this is the number-13 case this month." Dara spoke to her new assistant, taeyang, for him to take down the relevant details for the report. She was a famous forensic scientist, and she was assigned to this popular issue recently. This issue was made a huge issue to the nation, and there had been controversial answers of who was the murderer. She knew these were the doings of the vampires, she chose to believe in vampires. However she could not just announce something that was unbelievable to the people and the deads' families.

****

"Seungri..." Dara cried silently... She did not want to investigate seungri as her number-14 case. She could not bring herself to do that. He was her precious seungri... She had to do something... She realized that seungri was not dead yet as he had not loss a lot of blood. However, she had to be quick before seungri lost too much blood. She spun into spontaneous act and dialed taeyang to head over to seungri's house. She had to save seungri. She had to. 

"TAEYANG! Over here!" Dara tried to soften her voice so that she would not alarm the neighbours. Taeyang was in a state of shock too. He was just a new comer after all and he took on such a big case. He did not rebate and obey dara's instruction. First cleaned him up to prevent suspicious looks from other people. Second, carried seungri to his car and drove all the 3 of them back to dara's lab.

"Seungri, I'll save u. Noona is here. I will save u." Dara whispered into seungri's left ear.

 

HEY GUYS! I know each of my chapters look pretty short as compared to other authors. If u think u are annoyed of short updates, please tell me in the comments below^^ if u think short updates are just right, please tell me!:D Because i think short ones can create suspense~~~^^ ENJOY:D