Seungri. Where are u?

It all thanks to you.

Really thanks to vylette and ohayou87!! Your precious comments are my motivation!! U may think it probably is just a comment, but it gives me a source of energy to write! Thanks for ur support! i hope u can continue to support me!:D pls tell me if it's boring!!

Seungri was woken up by the immense pain. His face was portraying his pain, and he tried to struggle his pain to open his eyes. To his horror, his precious and dearest girl was causing his pain. His heart hurts more than his physical pain. Before he finally succumbed to the pain, "Chaerin arh... Why did u..." His eyes were teary, and before he could finish his sentence, he was unconscious.

CL raised her head, with her long fangs stained with seungri's blood. Her temptation caused her to forget about everything but only the delicious blood. Finally, she came into reality and realized it was too late. She... had killed seungri.

CL was trembling. She stood dumbfounded and did not know what else to do. Past memories with seungri flashed through her minds. Guilt overwhelmed her mind. Without her knowledge, tears were falling. "What the hell have i done?" She mumbled from her trembling lips. She went closer to her sweetheart, closer, closer... She did not want to accept the truth... She ran out of the door, and took flight back to the mansion. She had to find dara unnie and bom unnie for help. She had to.

***********

"BOM UNNIE! DARA UNNIE!!!" She cried. She was shivering with fear. She did not want seungri to die. However, she had absolutely no idea on what to do to, especially to revive seungri.

"CHAERIN! What happened?? You drank human blood again?!?! i told u to control ur temptation! Another human is killed! We only drink DEAD PEOPLE'S BLOOD!!" Dara nagged at her, sighing that she would have to clear CL's mess again. This was not CL's first time. She was too young to control her mind.

"I...I... seungri... seung... ri...." She burst out into tears as she did not know what would happen to seungri. Upon hearing that, Dara and Bom were flabbergasted and were in a state of shock. They would never guess that CL's victim would be her sweerheart. 

"UNNIE!!! PLEASE!! I BEG U! PLEASE HELP ME TO SAVE SEUNGRI!! PLEASE!! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH! I... I couldnt control myself!" CL was into dara's hug, hoping that her action was just a dream. However, it turned out to be a nightmare.

"Let's go to seungri's house first. We'll try to see if we can save him. How deep did ur fangs went in? Did u... drink... a lot?" CL could not remember a single thing. She was not in her right mind when she sank her fangs into his neck. The three girls flew to seungri's house in a flash of light. All they could see were blood stains and spots. There were bloody footsteps heading out of the house. Seungri's...... gone.

 

Hey people!! please leave some comments!!:D i really appreciate if u leave some comments!^^ And i hope the story will be interesting^^