I love u, and your blood

It all thanks to you.

"Jagiya, let's eat!" Seungri pulled CL into a restaurant in YG hub. CL, as always, pretended to be hungry. "Ya seungri, i want to eat steak! Im really famished!" "How many times must i tell u to call me oppa! Im older than u!" "Don't be ridiculous! U are just a few months older than me! Seungri-YA!" CL chuckled and gave seungri a huge cheeky smile that always did not fail to make seungri melt... 

CL had always finish her meal before meeting seungri, to make her full so that she would forget how sweet seungri's blood smelled. She had always eaten her food, and then vomit everything out because human food tasted horrible to her. She tried to get use to it, but it had not work. After their meals, they went back to seungri's house. CL sit beside her sweetheart, with his hands over her shoulders, she felt so secured and happy. They had sort of a movie marathon, and it was 4am. Seungri could not help but dozed off. CL watched seungri... His thick eyebrows. His eyes, his beautiful nose. His pinkish lips,  his good-looking face. His aura. She was blessed to have seungri as her boyfriend. She loved him so much. But her temptation overwhelmed her.

She looked at his neck for countless times. She had controlled herself for 6 months... She could not bring herself to sink her long fangs into his neck, but at 4am... She was hungry. She could not control. And there she went..... 

 

Sorry if it's boring! It's my 1st fanfic and im new! Please leave comments! I hope to see some comments!!! And correct my english too!:D