You're With Her ? T_T + Genie MV Making ~

SM's Musical..

Theme Song:

[>] Sweet Talking Baby ~ SNSD

PLAY:

[>] I Believe in Love ~ IU feat. Yoo Seung Ho

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Normal Pov

The day has passed since Jessica and Onew were getting close to each other. So their manager decided to do their MV for Genie. And its an 2nd mv for Jessica to appear. On this day, the girls were already ready for their mv making.

Yes.. this is what they were wearing all the way to their location for the making. (A/N: sorry! i didn't know where location they were shooting the mv T_T)

"Whoa! this is where we going to shoot?" Said Hyoyeon as they arrived at the location and very excited.

"Guess look who's excited here." Yuri said while she and Yoona were playing again like dorks..

"Girls girls! you two stop playing! you might broke the things here!"

Sunny shouted while glaring the two dorky's.. so yea.. but they were not listening.. until they're manager came with a paper.

"Ok girls, this is how you going to do.." Then he started to told them of what they will  gonna do as they started to do the mv..

 

On the other hand..,

SHINee Pov

"Oh! Hyung! That's mine!" Taemin said while grabbing his banana milk from Onew.  But ofcourse, Leader will not let him do it..  keke

"Taemin~ah, give leader some." Onew said as he sipped again to his banana milk while watching. 

"But, hyung-" Taemin pouted.

But Onew look at his expression and give up.. he feel sad for Taemin thats why he thinks of what he can do to make our maknae happy. Aww ~ leader condition :D

"Don't worry Taemin~ah,! I'll buy you as many as you want banana milk! its my payback for you."

Taemin look at him with an expression of happiness and he even hug our leader..

"Jeongmal hyung?? WEEEE!! thanks hyung! thats why I love you so much!" He said while jumping up and down. and it make Onew even happier . so yea, so like that.. kekeke~

"Lunch is ready!" On the other hand, Key is done cooking with our lunch and we quickly rushed towards to the kitchen then started to dig in.

 

Onew Pov

Burp~ woops! did i make you shock? kekeke ~ well.. I'm done eating, and I'm here now, alone in our room. so bored here since our manager didn't told us about our sched yet.. thats why I feel kinda want to hang out..

'Hyung~ you have a message~'

Suddenly my phone beep.. and it revealed a message from.... wait, Victoria?

"Oppa! Where are you?! I'm coming to your dorm! with Krystal!" My eyes got widenned while I read that... oh no, this is war for sure,. why is she keep following me even when I am not around? is she started to liking me then? come on! thats impossible! but don't worry, i will someday know it! I replied back as i pretended that I am sick.. yea..

"What? you're coming? now? oh not now.. I'm sick.."

"You're sick? great! I have reason why I coming there oppa."

"No! I mean, I'm really sick! I don't feel like talking now to people who visited me when I'm sick!"

"Seriously? oh well.. its not a big deal oppa! no matter what I'm coming! I'm on my way there! and oh! I brought you some relief goods so that you will feel good while eating this ok?."

Aishxht! she's driving me crazy! what to do now? huh? I don't want to see her. bu-

"Onew hyung! we'll be out for a second! don't worry, Taemin is here playing video games.. you two better lock the door arasseo? kalkke."

Key shouted from outside. guess, they'll be leaving us here.. sigh, eotteokhe? i mean, ugh! how am i face Victoria? or! how am i going to act like a sick-minded-person? I went off to our room to get some cold water.. yea, a COLD WATER even if its cold in here i don't care.! until Taemin notice me. good,

"Hyung, you okay? you drinking again a cold water even if its cold in here."

"Ne Taemin~ah.. I'm okay.." Well not, i thought.. I sat down beside Taemin who were playing games.

"Taemin, you know that Victoria & Krystal were coming here now?" I asked him as he paused the game and look at me confused. And i look at him like this,

"Really? why hyung?" Ok.. this is it! i want to tell him about my acts..

"Ok.. so this is how it happen.. i was lying on my bed until my phone ring. i took it and to see my surprise it was Victoria. She said she will going here now. but ofcourse! i pretended that i have a sick. and i thought she will fall for it but, no! she still forcing herself to come here and i have nothing to do with that.. help me Taemin~ah.."

"Wait, so you're point is you lie to her that you have a sick?" I nodded as his eyebrows met..

"Don't worry hyung, i won't tell them that you're lying for being a sick person.. the first thing you need to do is to lock yourself at our room and pretended to be sick.. then i will start playing here as if nothing happen.. its okay hyung?" Aigoo! Thank you maknae! good thing is Taemin is here now~ i feel better.

"Yes! its okay Taeminine! thanks you so much!" I hugged him tightly and he chuckled as I quickly go back to our room and do what he says.. so far then i heard a knock on our door. bet they're here for sure. i take a closer look to see Taemin eyed me to lock our room door and he even put his finger on his lips jus to say be quiet. I followed his ordered..

 

Taemin Pov

As I opened the door, it revealed Victoria noona & Krystal noona.. holding a basket of full fruits.

"Annyeong, noonas."

"Taemin~ah! annyeong!" Victoria noona waved as she quickly went inside.. while Krystal noona only staring at her chidish acts.. she went like this,

"Uhm, Krystal noona.. an-annyeong" I broke her daze as I waved a hand infront of her.

"Oh? ah.. Taemin~ah, annyeong.. mianhae.. ~"

She said while looking down. I force a smile. 

"Ani.. its okay noona.. come  in.." I lead her the way.. guess what? as we entered the dorm, we saw that she's in our room.. WAIT! she's in our room?!?! I thought Onew hyung locked it up? eo-eotteokhe?

"Taemin~ah, gwaenchana?" Krystal noona nudge me and it snapped out of my  daze.

"N-ne.. noona.," I smiled a bit.. I quickly rushed towards to Onew hyung.. I whispered to him so that she will not hear us..

"Hyung, I thought you locked it? how come she's in here?"

"Calm down Taemin~ah.. I let her in."

"MWOH?!"

"Yah! if i won't let her in, it will be hilarious!"

"But, hyung~" I said while looking at him weird.. he's the one who needs help at me and now, he broke of what i said? aisxht! jinjja why is this day not lucky?!?!?

"Taemin~ah, could you go out for a second? i want to talk to Onew oppa!"

"Fine. take your time.. " I murmured to myself as i closed the door.. wait, did i closed it? oh well, its not my care anymore.. aisht! hyung, you owe me jinjja! i shouted at my thought as i sat beside Krystal noona and sigh.

"Taemin~ah, what happen there?" She asked me while placing the basket on the table.

"Aniya. its just.. Onew hyung, uh, no.. aishxt! I don't know whats happening now noona!" I shouted but not that loud enough to hear them right?

"Mianhe for troubling you guys, bu-"

"AHHHHHH! STOP! VICTORIA! I GOING TO SUE YOU! HAHAHAH"

"OH NO! I'M SCARED NOW TO OPPA! HAHAH"

"HAHAH! YOU BETTER BE VICTORIA!! COME HERE YOU!"

Wait.. why are they laughing? and ... they teasing each other?

"What the hell?!" We both said as our eyes were dropped.

"I'm goin-"

"No. let them be.." I was about to go inside but Krystal stops. I understand now, that's why I let them be.

 

Meanwhile........

Jessica Pov

"Ok! you did a great well! nice! By after 3 days, it will be release.yea.. congratulations girls! you may now take your rest!"

Whoa! finally! its done! yey! hope our mv will be in a high quality yes! i'm so tired now~

"Great! we need to eat now!" Taeyeon blurted while rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah~ me too.. so ? lets?"

"Ofcourse! in 4 hours! we didn't have time to eat.."

They said while me still looking at my phone of who to call.. but there is someone who brighten up my mind , its Onew! yea.. I'll call him..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Few seconds but yet, he didn't answer? I called him again.. woo.. yet no answer.. what the hell he is doing huh? last chance of call, please! answer! please! wha-?

'sorry.. the number of your dialed is not in service.'

Aishxt jinjja! fine! if you don't want to answer! but, i can't move on! i miss him so much..! 

"Oh! Sica unnie, where are you going?" Seohyun asked as she saw me putting my jacket on.. well, where do i go?

"I'm going somewhere.. you guys, can go home first. its an urgent." I said as i rushed through the door.

"But you didn't eat yet! eat first before you go! YAH! JESSICA!!" Sunny shouted.

"I'm not hungry!" I shouted back as I left. yes! i'm going to see him again!

 

Onew Pov

Last time i checked, i was laughing with Victoria.. wait! did i said laugh? 

FLASHBACK

"Taemin~ah, could you go out for a second? i want to talk to Onew oppa!" Victoria said while pointing to the door.. Soon Taemin left us. i wanted to stay him but its too late, 

"So, what are you going to tell me?" I asked not looking at her.

"Well, oppa. i was wondering, you don't like me?" What the hell question is that? what made her think she said that? ugh!

"Yah, what are you talking about?"

"Its just.. you kept avoiding me when I'm with you." yeap.. i was avoiding you because I don't like you! i thought.

"What made you think that? ofcourse I like you.. pabo!" I fake a smile. ofcourse as friends! don't let she think that I love her more than friends.. cause it will never happen.. keke~

"Really oppa? you like me?" I fake myself from nodding.. haha

"Yey! oppa likes me! and because of that, i'll buy you many many many chicken !" Ok.. i convinced by a chicken again.. my one and only and forever chicken!

"Hahah.. you better be!"

"Aigoo..! let me tickle you chicken maniac!" And she started to tickle me. I laugh hard.

"AHHHHHH! STOP! VICTORIA! I GOING TO SUE YOU! HAHAHAH"

"OH NO! I'M SCARED NOW TO OPPA! HAHAH"

"HAHAH! YOU BETTER BE VICTORIA!! COME HERE YOU!" I said as I quickly tickle her too hard.. she laugh and laugh.. we're like kids playing in the playgrounds. yea.. thats how it looks like..

END OF FLASHBACK

I see.. now i know, why i laughing since then.. 

"Oppa." Suddenly she broke the silence..

"Hmm?" I said while sitting up.. omo! why am i like this?

"Oppa.. you know, that i like you?" What? she likes me?

"Mwoh?"

"You heard me right oppa. don't make me repeat it myself." She's getting serious.. I look at her and she look at me.. and.... BAM!

 

Normal Pov

Meanwhile, Taemin & Krystal were busy playing video.. not knowing of what happen in their surroundings.. they're eyes were only focus on the tv.. yea.. because they were bored thats why they decided to play with it.

Jessica Pov

I was now here in front of their dorm. I panted a little.. first knock on it.. but no one answering.. as i hold on it door knob, i was shocked. it open? hmm.. i think they forgotten to lock it. i thought. I walk inside to see Taemin &.. Krystal? why is she here? 

"Krystal-ssi? why are you here? where's the others? Taemin?" But still, they didn't respond.. they were serious of what they were playing. I asked again..

"Taemin, where's Onew?" But instead of talking, he pointed out to their room not looking at me and just proceed of playing.. 

"Thanks." I put down some bags of chips on the table and walk towards to the room door. i slowly open it, but to ,my shock.. what the F?!?!? i saw Onew and.. Victoria, great.. they were kissing..  I dropped my jaw.. and to be my surprise, he was kissing her back.. I don't think i can see this now.. they were together? already?  but instead of crying, i just... pout. sad..

Bad for me he saw me,.. i quickly bowed to them then left some words,

"Si..Si-ca-ssi! wait! thats no-" His face expression was like this,

"Mi-mianhae! I didn't knock! well continue with what your doing." I slammed closing the door and it make the obsessed two to stop on playing.. 

"Oh!Unnie! whats wrong?"

"Noona? Wae?"

"Mianhae. but i really need to go now.. my..ani, my members were waiting for me. yea.. so bye~"

I quickly run and to be bump by him..

"Look, Sic-"

"Mianhae. but i really need to go now.. i have a meeting to my members." I said not looking at him.. oh right,  this is the reason why he won't picking up his phone! Damn you dimwit!!!!! ARGHHH!!! i shouted in my mind...

I hurriedly to call a taxi.. and i went away without noticing of where am i going.. after a few minutes.. I found myself to be in the far away park. i paid the taxi and went off.  there were no people around here.. i sat myself alone on the bench.. and started to cry.. i cry hard for him.. even if he doesn't know that i like him.. i don't care if what people think.. i just.. don't care about him!! it hurts a lot! can someone please help me? i'm dying here.. don't know what to do! aishxt! :(

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ 

Its bored right? mianhae! but i really need to sleep now.. its already 4am here in the morning.. hahah hope you like it! comments and suscrbibe please!! :D