Love's Attack! Part 1 ~

SM's Musical..

Theme Song:

[>] believe ~ Super Junior

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Onew Pov

Aisht! She's just kiss me?? for real?!?!

FLASHBACK

"You heard me right oppa. don't make me repeat it myself." I look at her confused of what she was talking about.. she look back at me and i saw her slowly lean unto i refuse first.

"Yah! what are you trying to do?!"

"KISSING YOU!" And she quickly smashed, yeah.. SMASHED her lips unto mine! my eyes went so big like hell.. she kiss me passionately and i don't know why i kiss her back.. I REALLY DON'T KNOW! Forgive me! she stole my first ever kiss.. Just then i heard the door slowly opens.. and it revealed... WAIT!! i know her!! it can't be JESSICA! I quickly pulled away from the kiss.. I saw her eyes was shocked that it has to dropped from 10 milimiters away!

"Si..Si-ca-ssi! wait! thats no-" I only just said as i went to stood up but quickly back down by Victoria..

"Mi-mianhae! I didn't knock! well continue with what your doing." Is only she said then slammed the door in front us.. bet she is mad again to me.. T_T

"Seriously why did you do that for?!?!" I asked coldly glaring at Victoria.. yeah! she got me pissed of!

"But you were kissing me back too., enjoying it right?" Oh right i can't blame her for doing that.. now what to do?

END OF FLASHBACK

"Aishxt!" I said as I stormed off and to be bump by her..

"Look, Sic-" I tried to explain but,

"Mianhae. but i really need to go now.. i have a meeting to my members." She said not looking at me and stormed off to the dorm.. I was about to follow her but a hand held my wrists.

"Don't hyung. let her be first." Taemin said who were staring at us.

"Taemin~ah, did you saw it too?" I asked while sitting beside him with.. Krystal.

"Not only me, but Krystal too.. or should I say, her sister?"

"Fine fine.. blame it on me." I sigh.

"Onew oppa. what did you and Victoria unnie do that? don't tell us you having your relationship so early."

"Ani.. I don't know why ask her.." I pointed at her who were drinking some water.

"So Krystal noona, mind telling us whats attitude your sister has?" Suddenly Taemin asked as me looking at Krystal really interested.

"Well, so far unnie.. I've never seen her like that. but once you hurt her, like Onew oppa did earlier.. swear to god, you will never talk to her with in 1 week or more than that.." What? that is how her attitude? We nodded. guess, it be getting hard for me to talk to her easily.

"Heard that hyung? well.. its your choice wether you talk to her or what.. if i were you i will stay away.." Taemin suggest as he quickly continue the game he had on earlier together with Krystal.

"YAH! Victoria! its your fault!" I shouted to her while eating some fruits. she pretended that she didn't hear me.

"Aishxt! So annoying!" I crossed my arms.

 

Jessica Pov

I sat here at the bench near at the park. I was crying for how many hours? ey! its only 30minutes.. i kept thinking of what happen.. did he really kisses her back? molla! i just saw what i saw! and ofcourse! he kissed her right? he kissed her like hell!!

"Aigoo.. is this Jessica?" Suddenly i heard a voice coming from my right side.. its Heechul sunbae. great! he saw me crying right?

"He-Heechul sunbae?" I look at him confused. He nodded as he sat down beside me..

"Yes.. who will it be? kekeke ~" He's very kind at me i don't know..

"Wh-what are you doing here sunbae?"

"Nothing.. it just happen that i saw you.. wait a sec! you were crying?" Great! He really saw me!

"A-ani.. it ju-"

"Ey! don't lie! i saw your tears coming from your eyes! don't tell me i see that." Fine he caught me now..

"We..well, yes. i am." I said while looking down.. but he quickly lift up my chin up and said..

"Don't worry! this time i will make you happy! wait! where do you want to eat? its my treat yo!" Omg.. he even flashed me a smile like this.

"No oppa! i'm reall-" Before i knew it he already drags me to a restaurant.. wait.. this is really familiar..

FLASHBACK

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the restaurant of Deong Na Mu Jip. I was the first one who sits at the two only.

"okay.. so what do you want to eat? I'll pay."

"No. I'll pay. you must sit here."

"Nono Mr. Jinki, I will be the one since I'm the one who suggest it."

"No. I'll pay! take it or leave it."

"Oryt! Let's play, rock, paper, scissors. If i lose, you will pay. but if you lose,I will pay. DEAL?"

"Deal." Then we started to play. but after a few seconds he wins the game and i lose.. that means...

"YES! I won! wohoo!! guess, i'll be the one to pay! mehrong!~" He let out his tounge at me. >.<

"Aisxht.. fine.. you owe me JINKI!" He just smiled and I told him what I want then going to the counter.

After a minutes of waiting, finally our orders were here. we started to eat as we can!

"Jinki~" I called out as he choking his chicken so wonderfully and he really enjoys of eating it.

"Yes?" He said in between bites..

"How many years did you last eat your chicken?"

"Don't talk to me while eating my chicken!" He protested as he choking his chicken lovely.. well I guess.. he really loves chicken.. that much.. kekeke ~

END OF FLASHBACK

"Sica-ssi. are you okay?" Suddenly he asked and it make me snapped out of my memories. i quickly looked at him.. forcing a smile..

"Ye-yes.. I'm.. I'm okay.." Sigh.. this is the first restaurant I had eat with Onew before.. how come i remember that fast now? the important thing is Heechul sunbae is here with me now.. not that jerk!

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)"

My phone is ringing.. good.. now he is calling me huh? it makes a, 10 calls from him.. guess the were worried of me now. i didn't bother to answer it. i just turn it off.. so yeah..

"You were not answering that?" Heechul sunbae asked while poiting at my phone. i shook my head lightfully.

"Ani.. its okay. its not that important though."

"You sure?" I nodded then smile.

"Okay then. what would you like to order?" He asked while handling his wallet. aw~ i told him of what i want then he proceed to the counter.

 

Krystal Pov

We still here at SHINee's dorm.. i hate to see Victoria unnie keep linking her arms on Onew. sigh.. Taemin and i were playing..

"Taemin opps. where are the other SHINee oppas?"

"Oh.. they were having a good time. leaving us here."

"Oh i see.. thats why they didn't get back home yet.." He nodded.

"Aishtx! i'm hungry! why is Key hyung not still here yet? he's the one who cook our dinner!" I heard Taemin oppa yawn as he stops playing well me too.

"I think, lets take hav a dinner outside Taemin oppa." i suggested.

"Alright! Lets go!"

"Wait! don't leave us here! you doofus!" Onew oppa shouted from the kitchen.. yea.. they were playing rock, paper, scissors.. at this time.. guess they were really close now huh..

"Oryt.. I forgot that Onew hyung is still here." Taemin mumbled. as he put a jacket on.. its really cold outside you know!

"Ppaili hyung! Noona! I'm hungry!" Taemin retorted.

"Coming!" Said Victoria unnie.. well. I have nothing much to say.. soon, they were already ready and Onew oppa is locking the door and we proceed to find a place that we were eating.. i hope unnie is okay now.. i'm so worried of her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Onew Pov

"Can you let go my hands will you?" I asked her while still linking on my arms!

"Not unless we find a place to eat oppa." Aishzt! she keeps resisting on me!

Finally, we arrived here at Deong Na Mu Jip.. wait.. this place is very familiar..*thinkthinkthink* AHHH!! I know! this is where me and Jessica eat last time.. aishxt.. I remember again! i tried to call her many times since she left, but she didn't answer it. oh my.. how am i be so worried when Victoria always sticks on me like a gum.. curse her!

"Were here!" Krystal called out. Still, Victoria's arm were on mine.. not letting it go. aisxht! she's too strong for me to let go! please! can someone dragged her away in this? i really need some help!

 

Jessica Pov

We were eating like he when I saw a familiar persons outside. Heechul sunbae notice it..

"Wae? whats wrong?" Then he look behind to where am i looking for..

"Ani.. its just, i sawsomething." Then get back to eat.. yes.. you know it right! I saw Taemin, together with Krystal, Victoria and.. Onew. I think they will be having a dinner out here too. hope they will not see me. but its too late when Krystal shouts at my name.. ALREADY.

"Oh! is that Sica unnie?!" I saw she pointed at me. and everyone were staring at me.. great... i have no way to leave. well. they rushed towards us and to be shock by Heechul is with me..

"Oh! Heechul hyung! you're here too!" Taemin exclaimed while hugging him.. why on earth did we met on the same place?!? I slowly look on Onew and found out that he was still staring at me. i quickly look away and started to choke some foods.. Hecchul sunbae notice it.

"Becareful of choking Sica-ssi.. y-"

"I'm okay oppa." I cuts him off. they were shock.

"Me?.. Op..oppa?" I nodded coldly.

"Why oppa? bad for me to call you oppa?"

"Ani.. its just, yesterday. you were only calling me sunbae. and i was shocked when you call me oppa now.."

"I changed my mind.." I said in between bites of beef.

Silence were filled at our place until Heechul sunbae brokes it.

"So Taemin~ah! how are you? did you miss Hyung that much?" He said whil patted Taemin's back.. well. the sits was happen by me with Krystal & Victoria.. On our front, Krystal was facing Taemin, then me ofcourse were facing Onew. and lastly Victoria were facing Heechul.. Heechul adjusted it.. sigh..

"So Sica-ssi.. why were you so quiet today?" Heechul asked! well. he looi\king at me.. Onew can't take his eyes off me.

"Aniyo. i just want to be quiet oppa!" I blurted.

"Si-Si-Sica-ssi." I heard Onew silently said.. well, good for they didn't hear us. I ignore him. not looking at him..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a few minutes, they finally ordered.. ofcourse me and Heechul sunbae done eating..

"So Heechul oppa! mind joining me to catch up some noraebang later?! i feels like i want to sing and sing!"

I happily said while looking at him and he make him more happy..

"Yes! ofcourse Sica-ssi! i want to!"

"But what about us?" Krystal pointed to the rest.

"Well, you can go also if you want to.."

 

Onew Pov

What?? Noraebang? She will gonna sing? and drink ofcourse! there will be having a drinking session when you doing a karaoke am i right?

"Guess.. I'll be taking home then.. Taemin~ah, you better be go home early arasseo?"

"Omo! hyung! you're not coming with us?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Noo! come with us Onew! you'll have to sing to! right Sica-ssi?" I looked at her still not looking at me.. She slowly nodded only to find her staring at Heechul hyung aishxt! now she is going to revenge me then? but before i refuse back again, i found myself standing in front of a noraebang..

"Were here.. wait.! I'll pay for it first..!" Heechul hyung suggests as we sat down on the couch..

"Oppa!" Oh god she's here again! not now!

"Wae?" I look at her weird...

"Ayy!! do you miss me talking?"

"No." I said coldly.. i glanced back at Jessica but she's looking to the way of where Heechul was..

"Look, Sica-ssi. can we talk?" I finally began. but she ignores me again.. aishtx! whats with the ignore thing now!?

"Oppa! stop talking to her! she will only ignore you!"

"Aisht! Shut up you creep!" I shouted at her and it make Taemin and Krystal shock.

"Hyung~ calmed down."

"Yeah.. were here in a noraebang not in your house!"

Still.. she's not looking at me.. hiast! eotteokhe?

"Oh! oppa!" I heard she mumbled and runs towards to Heechul hyung..

"Oh~ sorry for making you wait. lets go." She happily chating to him! I saw! not even looking back at me!

 

Jessica Pov

Aisht! its so really irritating that is calling him oppa! oppa! oppa! ugh! damn!

"Look, Sica-ssi. can we talk?" He said look irritated to. I ignore him ofcourse! what can i do? aishxt.. why is Heechul sunbae not here yet? i want to go on in now.. i want to sing! especially, i want also to take a drink!

Soon, w entered.. and i saw a beautiful are of noraebang! damn! feels like i don't want to go home..

"Whoa! is this noraebang? its so damn beautiful! Kyaa!! Unnie!" Krystal shouted as we sat at the couch..

"I know know! stop nudging me!" I laugh as i patted her hair..

"I'll go get some drinks! Taemin! come with me!" Heechul sunbae offered as Taemin nodded and went out of the room.. So, guess, me, Krysta, Onew & Victoria were here only the four of us!

"Unnie! you better start singing now!"

"Oh! Right! ppaili! handed me the mic!" She handed me the mic. and i grabbed it.. well on the other hand, Onew and Victoria were sitting on the right couch. as usual, she linking her arms around him but i don't care. i just want my day to be happy.

"So, unnie! what do you want to sing?"

"Aigoo.. pick whatever you want Krystal~ah." then she started to choose through the big book yeah.. she.. started to.. play it already.. and the one she play.. its.. 1 Year Later! damn!

"Yah! next song! i don't like that!" I shrugged.

"But I like it unnie! it sounds good!" She still retorted.

"Krysta~ah.. give me the other mic." Onew suddenly sat up and lend out his hand. Well, Krystal handed him the mic.

"I will sing it."

"Okay. Take this Victoria. you sing it with your boyfriend." I throw it to Victoria and she was shock.. yeah.. while me, I was going to the bathroom..

"YAH! JESSICAI! COME BACK HERE!" I heard he shouted from the outside but i don't mind. as long as I'm here now in the bathroom. After a few minutes. I was out and get back to sat at the couch.

"Why were you handling her the mic? we will sing it together! its our song you know!" He shouted again and again while sitting beside me. i move a little.

"Well? who cares? i don't feel like singing it." I let out a tounge infront of him.. yeah, i was teasing him..

"Oppa.. sat beside me." Victoria said while patted the couch and signaled him for to sit.

"No!" He shouted back. he keeps shouting uh? what the hell?



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

UPDATE! Continuation on the nextchappie!! ^^

 (A/N: OnSica <3)

 

 (A/N: HeeSica <3)

 

 (A/N: OnToria <3)

 

(A/N: which is the best couple? HAHA.) anyway.. enjoy..! :D