2nd- Genie Recording + OnSica Moment

SM's Musical..

Theme Song... 

[>] Boyfriend ~ SNSD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Onew Pov

I don't know why I just dragged her here.. well.. for all I know is, I just want to make up with her.. like saying sorry of what happen yesterday.. My body is shaking that I don't know how to start.. 

"Onew-ssi.. seriously, why did you really dragged me here? any reasons?" She asked while raising her eyebrows. gosh.. i hate how the way she's angry at me >.<

"Okay Sica-ssi.. let's make this fast. I only just.. just want to know if you are mad at me?" I rolled my eyes as I asked.

"What? Why would you know? you know, if this is the reason why I'm here.. well, I just need to go." When she was about to leave I quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled her into hug.. Yeah~ I hug her tightly as I can..

"YA! what are you doing?!" She murmured as she was trying to let go of my grip. but ofcourse, I didn't let her go. I just tighten my hug.

"Hugging you."

"YAH! Let go, aniya?!?!" She said as she was trying to escape..

"No."

"YAHH!!"

"Listen to me first, please?" I asked as I look at her and she went like this..

 (A/N- just don't mind the mic)

"Why should I?"

"Please?" This time I used my cutest aegyo ever! Kekeke ~

(A/N- without the members)

"Aisht! Just say it! Oh! and make it TOO SHORT! OKAY!!!" She finally said as she let go of my hands.. yeah~ I finally let her go.. 

"The thing is-" 

"Wait, I just saw you and Victoria earlier." What? Oh no! not now.. She saw us? how?

"Yo-you saw us?" She nodded while looking down.

"Wait! Its not what you mean,! She started it! me too I don't know what happen. When I arrived here, the first thing came in my head was to find you so that we will do our recoding. and while I was looking all the rooms, someone called out my name. and it revealed Victoria. She even link her arms around mine and  I was trying to let go but she's too strong for that. then I asked her what was she doing here, she only stated that she just happen to know that we will do our recording. thats what happen. promise! we didn't do anything!"

I was great of saying this wasn't I? after my long words of explanation, she's just nodded and force a smile on me.

"I'm.. I'm not mad. Onew-ssi."

When I heard that, my face lift up to some happiness yeah.. 

"Re-really? You're not mad?" 

She's just nodded..

"Yes!" I said as I raised my fist out. 

"Kekek~ wanna go eat?"

"Ne? A-aniyo! I'm not hungry~"

"Really? Guess, I'll be eating chicken alone~ Oh well, see you again next time.. take care.. bye~" she said as she stormed off. wait,

WHAT?! she will going to eat chicken alone?! waa!! wait.. I change my mind. but this time I'm really really hungry! I followed her.

"Wait! Sica-ssi! I'm hungry!" I paused when I held again her wrists. She chuckled,

"I know you would! well, lets g-"

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)"


"Sica-ssi. bet your phone is ringing." What the hell now? interruptions?

"Oh! you're right.. wait a second.." I nodded..

Sigh.. I'm glad that I met her..

 

Jessica Pov

"Sica-ssi. bet your phone is ringing." Oh great~ what a great timing! who is it now?

"Oh! you're right.. wait a second.." I said as he only nodded. I answered who is calling not noticing the name.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Sica-ssi! Where are you?" Great! now I know that voice is.....

"Wae?! why are you shouting?!"

"Are you done with your recording?" Its Taengoo. aisht!

"Ne. just now. Wae?" i look at Onew who were busy texting.. now who is he texting for?

"Just wait us there. And don't forget that we will having our recording too. we will just in there by 30minutes I guess.. so don't leave arasseo?"

He said as she hung up the phone. I look at Onew who were texting.

"L-let's go then?" I offered. he nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the restaurant of Deong Na Mu Jip. I was the first one who sits at the two only. 

"okay.. so what do you want to eat? I'll pay."

"No. I'll pay. you must sit here."

"Nono Mr. Jinki, I will be the one since I'm the one who suggest it."

"No. I'll pay! take it or leave it."

"Oryt! Let's play, rock, paper, scissors. If i lose, you will pay. but if you lose,I will pay. DEAL?"

"Deal." Then we started to play. but after a few seconds he wins the game and i lose.. that means...

"YES! I won! wohoo!! guess, i'll be the one to pay! mehrong!~" He let out his tounge at me. >.<

"Aisxht.. fine.. you owe me JINKI!" He just smiled and I told him what I want then going to the counter. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

After a minutes of waiting, finally our orders were here. we started to eat as we can! haha..

"Jinki~" I called out as he choking his chicken so wonderfully and he really enjoys of eating of it like this,

And this,

"Yes?" He said in between bites..

"How many years did you last eat your chicken?"

"Don't talk to me while eating my chicken!" He protested as he choking his chicken lovely.. well I guess.. he really loves chicken.. hehe

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)"

Again! another ring from my phone. I answered it..

"Sica-ssi! where the hell are you? were already here! yet you nowhere to be found?! come back quickly! ppaili!!!"

Our leader shouted as she hung up again her phone.. aishxt! could she be let me first talk before she hanging up? anyway.. I let out an excuse to Onew.

"Onew-ssi, mianhaeyo.. But its really urgent and I really need to go.. " 

"Its okay.. don't worry . we will meet again next time.." He flashed me a smile as he finishing eating.. we both walks towards back to the SME building.. we bid goodbyes but instead our faces were like,

"Ey,, whats with the face? don't worry we will meet again.. this is not the end of the world.. haha"

Hmm.. hope its not.. little did he know that I already miss him when I will not see him everyday? Ugh! 

"I know.. but next time if we have time lets bonding again like today ok?" He nodded while ruffling my hair.

"Arasseo.. I'll be going now then," He bowed then left. I waved at him at the car before.. Now, back to the recording.

"YAH! what took you so long?! look.. were tired of waiting you!" Taengoo the leader shouted as usual..

"Mianhae..~" Is all I can say.. We immediately proceed to the recording and started to record our 2nd mini album.. And its called, "Genie".

 

~ ~ ~ ~~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

Finally!! uploaded!! Omy!! hope you like it! >.< well.. please comment! thanks!! =D