The patch! :)

The REAL Me...

The show ended on a good mark and the MCs wanted to celebrate the success of the show. I was overwhelmed that I completed the show without any hitch that I forgot MyungSoo was also one of the MCs.

'Yah, are you going for the celebration? I mean don't you have a radio schedule to attend to later?' Myungsoo asked.

'Hahaha, Erm I'll ask my manager first. Why? Do you wish for me to go? Is my absent that important? Hahaha!' I replied without knowing who asked the question.

'Yah be serious! Don't you know who am I?!'

'Who could you be? Of course you're one of the MCs! Just dunno which one..... Ohh... Hi...' I realized when I turned my attention away from the other MCs.

'So, are you going?'

'Maybe... Why do you ask?'

*I thought you don't care anymore? I said to myself.

'I was just curious. Cause the members wanted a gathering with you guys later... Not sure to go which.'

'Im gonna go the opposite from you...' I whispered loud enough for myself to hear.

'What did you say? Say it louder'

'Ohh nothing... Maybe I'm not going both. Since I have radio schedule and my members did not inform me of the gathering so...'

'So you're not going both? Then I'm gonna go back too...'

'Why? Go and enjoy yourself to the fullest! You don't have to care about me or be everywhere I am you know...'

'I know... It's just that... It's just that its not fun anymore... Without you around...' He gave me a small smile before returning to Infinite's waiting room.

'Yeon ah!' IU grabbed my attention.

'Huh? What? Yes?' I was caught off guard.

'You ah! I was saying do you want to go to the party or not! I have a schedule at KBS so I can't go... How about you?'

'Erm... Maybe I'll go for my KBS radio schedule... Let's go together k?'

'K! Lets grab something to eat first. We still have much time left.'

'Okay. But I need to attend to something first so wait for me in the car k?'

'K! See you later!'

'Bye~'

As soon as IU slowly disappear from my eyes, I ran in the opposite direction and aimed for the last waiting room along the corridor.

'헐~' was heard from the room and I burst in.

'What the?! Why are you here? I thought u left for your schedule?' 'Sorry... Myungsoo told us everything...' Woohyun had a sorry expression.

'Nonono! I just wanted to talk to Myungsoo in private... Can I?'

'Of course! Anything for you! Enjoy~' They chorused as the left the room in a single file.

*Author's Note

Double update!!! Sorry for such a late update again!!!! Hehehe