Decision

The REAL Me...

Jiyeon's POV

The next day, I was woken up by Jieun's call.

"Yes?" I answered in my morning voice.

"Jiyeon ah! You alright? Nothing serious?! I can't get through your phone so I called your manager and he told me what happened! You seriously fine?" Jieun practically screamed into my ear.

"Yah... It's so damn early in the morning and u can scream so loudly, what else you can't do huh? I'm fine. My phone just went flat last night and it was my manager who just plugged in my phone this morning. Can you relax for a moment? I'm going deaf..."

"Sorry. I was just worried about you... What about Myungsoo?! Is he alright? What really hapenned?!"

"Can you call him and ask him personally? I'm dead beat! Let me sleep please..." I begged into the phone.

"Okay then. Sleep tight! I'll find out what really happened so don't worry." Jieun assured me.

"Up to you. Bye~"

I then hang up the phone and continued to sleep. But something kept bothering me. Why does the name Myungsoo feel so distance? He feels like a stranger even though I know he should be the person I'm falling head over heels in love with... I just don't get it... The feeling I should be feeling is not there...The name just feels like a best friend of mine... Maybe not even to that extend... I can't get myself to love this person called Myungsoo... What's wrong with me?

After what seems like few seconds, my phone rang again.

"Jiyeon ah... You alright? Sorry for what happened yesterday... You feeling alright?" Myungsoo sounded so concerned and sorry for me.

"Erm... I'm alright. Did Jieun call you?" I was expecting him to rant about how Jieun screamed at him and nagging at him like always.

*Wait... How did I know he always rant about Jieun sceaming into his ears?*

"Yah... I felt even sorry after hearing her out that's why I called you. You're feeling better?"

"Argh... How many time do you want to ask me? I said I'm okay so leave it at that." He's seriously worse than aunties!

For a long time, he did not reply me so I thought he was angry.

"Yah, are you angry? I didn't mean it that way you know... "

After a while he still did not reply me.

"Okay fine fine, I'm really sorry okay? How about I let you do anything you want with me? Huh? Please don't be angry~ Pretty please?" I stared my aegyo and finally, I heard something from the other end of the phone.

"Pmh, pmh, Pwahahahaha! Seriously? Your agyeo ! Hahahahaha! I think I'm dying of laughter... Hahahahahahaha~"

I got really pissed off and I almost went straight to his house to give him a piece of my mind.

*I even know his address?*

"HA.HA.HA.HA.HA. Is it that funny? You wanna die?" I glared at the phone, hoping that the glare will reach him and give him a  piece of my mind.

"Of course! You are seriously the joke of the town!!! Hahahaha!"

I went silent for a long while and he started to become worried.

"Yah, you okay? I was just joking you know..."

I LOLed into the phone and went crazy with my laughter.

"Mwahahahahaha! It's my turn~ Hahahaha! Pabo!" I smirked into the phone, telling myself why I didn't know that I'm a genius as I walked to the kitchen for a drink.

"Wow... You scared me there... Fine. Draw okay?"

"Of course! I want to tell you something Myungsoo..." I suddenly brought the atmosphere down and the cold breeze from the fridge came at the right time.

The cold breeze from the fridge made me shiver but Myungsoo warmed me with his tone of speaking.

"What? Are you going to trick me again? I'm not falling for it again."

"I'm not that childish okay! I just want to ask you if-"

My phone slipped from my hand and the last thing I can remember is that I tried to hold the ajar refrigerator door for support but failed to do so and I out even before touching the floor.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on a hospital bed.

*Author's note
Hi!!! I finally updated after writing this one chapter. It took me 1 whole week to write out this chapter. Partly was because I wasn't able to on the com and partly was because I always had to end my com session before I finish writing. After this chapter, I don't think I can update as often but I promise I won't stop writing this story. Thank you to those who kept on reading even after a year and those who subscribed recently, thank you for taking an interest in my story but I think I am already going out of point. But don't worry, the objectve will still be there even though the story may be a bit different from the intro. Leave a comment too and don't stop reading okay? Thanks for all your support!!!  감사하고,사랑합니다!!! ^_^