Heartache

The REAL Me...

Jiyeon's POV

As I ran out of the room, I bumped into SHINee's Onew. As I did not lift my head up to see who was it, I just apologized and ran away. Did I mention that my ideal man is Onew?! Anyways, I kept running towards the exit and I did not even notice that I just ran past my members who were shouting after me.

When I finally reached the exit, I saw IU entering after her red carpet. We MC's had to arrive earlier compared to others so I arrived with Myungsoo and other MCs and walked the red carpet with them. As MAMA was held in Singapore that year, it was like I've finally returned to my hometown! I was so excited that I kept talking in the car on the way to the red carpet. I did not even realized that Myungsoo was smiling to himself seeing how excited I was to be back in Singapore.

The moment I saw IU, I immediately ran up to her and hugged her. As she can still be seen by some reporters, she tried to pull both of us inside the stadium.

'Yah! What are you doing?! Did you miss me so much?! Hahaha' IU joked as I did not let her go.

'Yah... Are you crying? Why are you crying? Did L do anything to you? Should I scold him for you? Huh? Stop crying please?! Okay?' She comforted me when she heard me sobbing and realized her dress was wet at her shoulders part.

'Stop crying and tell me okay? I'll help you in any way I can..... :)' IU tried to comfort me.

'We stopped talking after we debuted..... We rarely talked even though we met very often..... :( Our members are always teasing us, asking us when will we get married..... It's like we are tied down by our jobs when it's really just no feelings left..... I'm not sure as to whether should we remain as a couple or break up..... What should I do Jieun..... :('

'Don't worry. I believe both of you just need a push from people around you. How about I do it?!' IU said as se pushed me on the shoulders.

'There~ Are you feeling better already?! I knew it! I have miracle hands! Everything I tough becomes better..... :)' IU said jokingly.

'Hehe. I feel much better already... Thanks... :)' I tried to smile even though deep down its feels like my heart is ripped apart.

*Author's note
Hi guys!
I'm sooo sorry!!! I don't know why but I have been updating but my chapters disappeares suddenly... I'll update till chapter 9 and 10 too if I can! :) Please forgive me... :(