You're confusing me.....?!

The REAL Me...

 

Chapter 2
 
Secondary 2 went by in a blink of an eye with exams coming up and tests almost everyday. Without our knowledge, many things have happened that changed all our lives forever. One thing that happened in Secondary 2 that changed my life was.....
 
*Flashback*
'Hey, Yi Lin! Want to go learn Korean and Kpop dance together?' my friend Seohyun asked me. 'Sure! But not too expensive!!!!!' 'Of course!' and we started to turn up for the Korean classes held near our house's Community Centre and went into city to learn Kpop dances.
 
 'Hey! I saw a Kpop competition online! The winner will be given a chance to be trained personally by SM Entertainment!!! How about we give it a try?' Seohyun whispered to me during Korean class. 'Errmmm~ Okay. But do we have time to train?' 'Don't worry! We just have to record a video of us dancing or singing and send it by email to them or upload it onto their website!' 'Okay~ But! What are we performing??? No too girly stuff please~' 'How about Dal Shabet 'Hit You' ? Is that okay miss~?' 'Okay!!! :)' 
 
So I and Seohyun started practicing everyday after school and soon, we gathered almost 5 more people and the 7 of us formed a group called 7Princess (칠 공주). At first, we were just practicing either in school or at one of the members home. But as the group got bigger, we had no choice but to find a larger place. Luckily, we managed to rent a small underground practise room and we started to train hard and as long as we have free time, we will be found training in the practise room. 
 
We also often stay overnight in the practise room during the weekends and diet to make sure we are in shape and keep fit and healthy by going to the gym at least once every week.
 
Finally, we are ready to record our audition video. On that day, we were all nervous and there were butterflies in our stomach. 'Ready! 3, 2, action!' Hoe Sung (classmate. Shouted as he started rolling the camera. ' Annyeonghasaeyo! Uri neun 칠 공주 imnida!' we all greeted at the camera, pretending it was the judges. 'We are going to perform Dal Shabet's 'Hit You' for the audition. 우리를 잘 보시기 바랍니다!' and as the song started, our body also started to dance to the rhythm of the music just like how we practiced.
*Flashback end*
 
Just like that, we passed the audition and we entered the finals. I still vividly remember that the judges wanted us to introduce ourself in Korean and we were so fluent that the judges did not believe that we were from Singapore. After that, we won and went to Korea to start our training as a trainee in SM. At that time, Myungsoo was also scouted along with his group Infinite into SM for he was very handsome and he requested the whole group to go along with him. 
 
As soon as I step into the company, the first thing I saw was Myungsoo standing in the lobby, waiting for his group to turn up for their first practise. As I was the first member to arrive, I had no choice but to enter the practise room alone and start practicing for our debut. Not long after I start my practise, I heard somebody entering the room. I turned around with my messy hair while sweating to look at the person who entered the room. The first thing I saw was Myungsoo looking at me with shocked expression and his mouth was hung open. I immediately screamed and tried to tidy up myself to look more presentable. Myungsoo immediately realized what he was doing and slammed the door closed and waited for me to come out. 'What are you doing in our practise room?' I asked Myungsoo the moment I open the door. He was shocked and exclaimed, 'I should be asking you that! And who told you you could enter that practise room?' 'Calm down guys! And Jiyeon! Why did you scream so loud?' our president said while walking slowly towards us. 
 
'What?!' both I and Myungsoo exclaimed together. 'Why are we sharing the practise room with them? And why must it be them?!' we both said at the same time. 'Whoah! Calm down guys! You guys have to share the practise room together because there are currently a shortage of practise rooms now and also your groups are the newest group in SM! So don't argue about it! The new practise room will be done by this year end. Just bear with it for a while.' our president explained to us. 'But why does EXO-K gets their own practise room?' I protested. 'Because they have debuted! And~ they are very popular now!' the president yet again gave excuses. 
 
Not long after that, we were left alone in the practise room with only the 2 of us. 'Yah. Which song were u practicing to just now?' 'Why is it your business? And are you spying on me? Why do I find u everywhere we go?' I replied as if I don't care about him anymore. 'Fine! Then don't explain! Don't explain about why we are always alone together, why we always meet each other and such!' I was speechless..... 'What's wrong Myungsoo?.....' *Sigh~* 'Nothing. Just..... Never mind.....' 'Okay~ So want to practise-' 'Actually, I like you. I like you Jiyeon..... Sorry!' Myungsoo shouted as he ran out of the room after saying all those confusing things. 
 
*He likes me?*
 
*Authors POV
Hi guys! Finally an update!!!!! And I specially created a suspension just for my deeaaarrrr subscribers!!!!! But if you guys don't mind, I hope somebody can create more posters for my fanfic! And I love the poster alexdestiny!!!!! :) I hope you can create more posters for me!!!!! And maybe this story have very few chapters because my story plot is not so interesting but I will try to include more myungyeon interactions okay? Silent readers please comment!!!!! :) Love you guys!