Chapter 3

I'm His Girlfriend?!

Same damn things. You woke up, ate and got dressed. Ready for school. But, something unusual happened. By the time you opened the door, you saw an angelic figure standing. *Omo, is it.. Luhan?!* You thought. “Sincere, huh?” You uttered.

 

He smiled at you. “How’s your sleep? You’re not in the mood yesterday so I decided to go here today, I’ll bring you to school.”

 

He’s not disgusted in any way. “Uh-uh.. Sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn’t even give you the chance to defend yourself.” You meekly said.

 

“Don’t be sorry. I must be. I hate myself for disgusting my girlfriend yesterday.” He said with a repentance-tone of voice.

 

You ignored the word ‘girlfriend’ because you know that you’ll be disgusted again if you mind it. You just smiled. “So, would you mind explaining yourself now?” You asked him. He just smiled, he seemed like he’s clueless.

 

He drove you to school. You thanked him. “It’s nothing. It’s a job of a boyfriend to bring his girlfriend to school.” He replied. You meekly nodded. You made your way through the gate. Then, Lu Han shouted ‘Yah, yeoja chingu! Saranghae. Take care.’ He bid you a goodbye. “Arasso.” You shouted back smiling.

 

Author's Note: You can’t help but to smile whenever he calls you ‘girlfriend’ He is too adorable to be hated. He’s so innocent. He’s like asdfghjkl?!

 

Just wanted to update so bad. Got no idea in my mind yet. Mianhe~