Chapter 2

I'm His Girlfriend?!

Chapter II;

“BOYFRIEND?!” You exclaimed. “Yes, boyfriend.” An unfamiliar voice  answered. You turned around and saw a guy. “And you’re..?” You asked him. “Lu Han imnida, your boyfriend.” He bowed. “Boyfriend?!” You stared at him in disbelief. “Yes, boyfriend.” He assured. “Oh no! I don’t have boyfriend. Maybe, you’re mistaken with my identity.”

“No, I’m not. You’re my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend.” He repeated, but this time he made it clearer.  “You’re broke!” You said and smirked in disgust. “I need to go.” You added as you got into your bicycle. “And oh, thanks for fixing my bike.” You thanked him. “No, don’t go, yeoja chinggu! We need to talk.” He demanded. “Stop calling me, yeoja chinggu. I am not your girlfriend and you are not my boyfriend, ara?!” You said and paddled your bicycle as fast as you can.

Lu Han walked after your bicycle. “Stop it, I’m tired.” He complained. You seemed like you hear nothing. He repeatedly pleaded you to stop. But instead of stopping, you put your headset on and played ‘History’ by EXO-K.

*blaaaag* You fell on the ground. You lost your concentration. You’re brought by the music. Lu Han picked you up immediately. You bruised your leg. “Are you okay?” Lu Han asked you worriedly. “I am.” You answered. Lu Han tried to pick you up but you refused. “I can stand.” You said as you rolled your eyes. You tried to get up but you fell once again. “Let me carry you, we both know that you bruised your leg. Therefore, you can’t walk.” He manly said. A sigh escaped your lips. You can do nothing but to ride his back.

You felt comfortable riding his back. You stared at his perfectly-carved back figure.

“May I ask something?” You started. “Of course.” He said. You can literally see his smiling figure. “Why are you so nice to me?” You asked him. “A boyfriend should take care of his girlfriend, and that’s what I’m trying to do.” He replied.

A shade of pink grew on your cheeks. “I am not your girlfriend, how many times I have to tell you?” You bellowed, but this time you’re calm. You’re not disgusted as you are awhile ago. “I am your boyfriend.” He replied. “You’re not!” You got disgusted again. You tapped his back, which signifies that you’re now in the front of your house. You jumped off.

You faced him. Then suddenly, he spoke. “I ain’t easy to find, I’m one of a kind.” He claimed.  “So, what’s the point?” You curled your arms and raised your eyebrow. “The point is..” He stated. “No point! Pointless.” You cut him off. You made your way through your door. You left him upset. You slammed the door. You made your way through your room and peeked through the window that overlooks the road. You saw him standing with an upset look. You’re conscience started to bug you out. But, the commotion in your mind stopped when he started to walk away.

You took off your clothes and untied your hair. You walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. As the water started to run, you remembered him. “Why am I so mean with that guy? He seemed so sincere. I didn’t even give him the chance to explain nor depend himself. I think I hurt his feelings.” You thought yourself.

After shower, you went to your bed and thought for something. “Please, give me a sign.” You sighed. “When he’ll come back tomorrow, I’ll give him the chance to explain himself. If he would not, then.. Then, nothing.” You made an agreement with yourself. You turned the lampshade off and bid the world a goodnight.

 

-- Author's Note: I'm so confused with this chapter. I think, you're confused too. I'm so broke. Mianhe. Please pardon me.