Let mee!!!

Just Because Am Fat, I Can't Fall in love!

 

- die? why?

- Nobody cares about me, look!!  ¨ I took up my phone ¨. I got here last night and nobody called me. So if I die it is not going to change anything. Don't stop me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Sehun's POV }

- Sehunah~ Can you and youngmin get some ingredients from the hill.

- Nee~ Eomma!!!

- Youngmin come on we are going!!

- Nee I'm on my why.

I walked to the gate and waited a bit. When Yongmin came we started to walk to the hill.

[ some minutes later ]

- Hee oppa how is it going with Younghee unni?

I stopped and looked at her; - Stay away it is non of your business!

- Don't eat me !! I was just asking because I haven't seen her for a month now.; She said very angry and walked a bit faster.

" Yaah!! YOu aren't the one who should be angry. "

- OPPAHH~~

- AH YEE,  What is wrong; I said when I stod by her.

- I'm not seeing right; She said with a shake voice and pointed straigth forward.

- What; I said and looked were she was pointing. And it was a girl that slowly started to walk to the end of the cliff.

- Oppa please do something; She said while tears started to flow.

I looked at the girl and then back at Yongmin, I started to run like hell and the girl was about to trow herself out when I took her arm and pulled her back. When we hit the ground I thought that an elephant was falling from the sky and hit me.

- Yaaa, why are you so heavy? And what was that? I said out of the blue.
- Why did you stop me, why? Can't a person who wants to die, die in peace? she said and tried to stand up.

- die? why?; I said and helped her up.

- Nobody cares about me, look!!  ¨ she took up her phone ¨. I got here last night and nobody called me. So if I die it is not going to change anything. Don't stop me!! She said and pushed me. When I hit the ground one thought came up " Mianhae Yongmin mianhae. "

- YAAH, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE!!

I looked up and saw Yongmin on top of her.

- LET ME GOO

- NO, IS IT REALLY JUST BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!! BECAUSE IF THAT IS YOUR REASON THEN YOU ARE PATHETIC.

- Just let me GOO!!

- I said noo!! Please think really carefully, I know you really dont want to die.

 

 

( Yongmin POV)

" When I saw Sehun grabb her and pull her back I could breath again. I ran really fast and I was just 3m away from them when she pushed him and ran to the cliff again my mind just went blank and some seconds later I found myself on top of her and yelling. After I was finish with the yelling I could she her eyes swell up. And we both ended up crying. "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                         Yay ch. 3 is out finally ( dance of joy )

                                                                        Okey!! SOO Subscribe and comment and tell me if you like it Öo'''' <3