I hate my life!

Just Because Am Fat, I Can't Fall in love!

{ Soomin's POV }

[ In the morning ]

Drrrrddrrrrdrrr

I woke up by the sound of my alarm.

" Once again an normal day on earth and not in the sky with the angels. "

After a few minutes I got up from my bed and walked down to the kitchen and I saw my family sittingaround the table eating  together. I walked there and was about to sit when my mom said;

- Insted of helping me out like your sisters with the breakfast you slept like a pig in your room, huh? 

I didn't say a word and sat down because if I did she would never shut up. When I was about to sit I saw my rice bowl empty so I got up and went to the rice cooker, when I was filling my bowl I hear one of my sisters say: - She doesn't just sleep like one, she runs after food like one too.

All the other laughed. I got back and sat there quiet eat my food fast then went to school.

[ In school ]

- Soomin ahh~~, have you done our homework; a girl said.

- A...ahh, yee It is in my bag; I said.

- Then what are you waiting for give it; she said with a higher tone.

"  You allways uses me and you call yourself a friend !!!  Go and die!!  That is what I really want to say but can't because of fears. Fears of being alone.

I quickly open my bag and gave them the paper.

- Thanks Soomin, you are the best.

- It was nothing.

drrrrrrrrrriiiiiinnngg.drriiiiiiinng.

AAhh, class; I said and run.

When I got inside the class room somebody tripped me and I landed on the floor.

- Hahahaha look at the fatto she fell!!!; a boy said.

Everyone in the class room laughed. And when I say everyone, I mean all students + the teacher.

I quickly ran out of the classroom, out from school to a bus stop and took the first bus that came. I got inside the bus and waited to the bus to drive away.

" every day, every time its the same in school at home everyone hates me except from one...........Appa I miss U!!!!

I want you beside me right now!!! " I thinked and looked out from the window and started to cry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                   Okey here is the first chapter of Just becuse I'm fat, I can't fall in love!!
                                   I think I failed. But I hope you like it and please leave a comment so I know

                                   what you think. subscribe tooooo  ^-^