I should die!

Just Because Am Fat, I Can't Fall in love!

 

I quickly ran out of the classroom, out from school to a bus stop and took the first bus that came. I got inside the bus and waited to the bus to drive away.

" every day, every time its the same in school at home everyone hates me except from one...........Appa I miss U!!!!

I want you beside me right now!!! " I thinked and looked out from the window and started to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Still Soomin's POV }

The bus stopped and the driver said; - Yo Miss this is the last stop and you are the only one left, Are you going to go down or what?

I didn't say anything and got of the bus I looked around and there was nothing, just mountains everywhere. The bus drove away and I was left alone. I walked a bit and a big rock was in front of me so I walked ariund it. When I was walking around it I saw a little path and  I started walking on it to see where it leads me too.

 

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I have walked this path over an hour and I have not seen anything yet. " What the hell I'm I doing" I looked up on the big hill beside me and I then started to climbed up. When I was on the top I looked down and thought " should I or  should I not ? "

While thinking that my memory of the past appeared in front of me and just bad thing came up " I hate my life " I thinked while walking to the edge of the hill, I looked down one more time. " I really hate it " I let my body swang over the edge, while I was falling I was crying " Appa we finally we meets again ". I hit the ground and everything went black.

 

 

- Are she awake yet?

- No, but maybe soon, can you give me the water from the there.

" Ouch! My body, it hurts everywhere "

- Ohh she moved!!

" a voice " I open my eyes and saw a old woman sitting beside me holding a wet towel.

- You are a wake, that is good; she said and smiled.

I looked around and saw that a Young man sat in the room.

- It was him that found you and brought you here; she said.

- Why did you?; you said and sat up.

- You where going to die if I didn't help you; he said.

- Maybe I wanted to die; you said looking him in the eyes.

You stod up and walked to the door.

- Where are you going you are not healthy enough to move; The old woman said ant stod up.

- Who cares?; you said and walked out. You spotted a big hill and started to walk to it.

 

When you were on top of the hill you walked to the edge but this time slower. You were just a fot a way when something took your arm and dragged you back. That caused you to fall.

- Yaaa, why are you so heavy? And what was that?
- Why did you stop me, why? Can't a person who wants to die, die in peace?
- die? why?

- Nobody cares about me, look!!  ¨ I took up my phone ¨. I got here last night and nobody called me. So if I die it is not going to change anything. Don't stop me!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                              YAAAY finnalyy Ch. 2 is out!! Sorry for making you wait this loong.
                                                                               And I hope you like it. Sooo commment and subscribe <3<3<3