ON THE WAY TO GET GRANDMAS MEDICAN

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

     ~ Jasmine (your) pov~

As i entered my room I took off Minho's jacket and set  it on my bed. I took some clothes and went to  shower. When I finished I got dried and wore my clothes. http://www.wedding-dresses.tk/evening-dress/10352-latest-fashion-clothes.html (your clothes the second girls clothes dont mind the others)  It was cold so I decided to wear that clothes. I got out of my room and as i walked to the stairs Taemin also was their, he smirked then went down stairs. Why is he being so mean? I mean does he still hate me from the accident its over already. Why can't he just get over it ?

~ in the living room ~

I then walked down stairs. I saw Grandma signaling me to her, so I went to her. 

" Ne, what is it?" i asked courious.

" The doctor called and said I need to go pick up my medican but I don't feel good so Taemin and you are going to go get my medican. Is that okay with you?" Grandma said to me.

~ what why Taemin? OH gosh just great~ " uh....... ne! grandma it fine with me." i said fake smiling and looked away rolling my eyes.

" okay good. I think you two should be going now it gonna be very late soon. Taemin-ah come on!" grandma said yelling to Taemin who was coming from the kitchen.

" okay, but Grandma can't Min ji come with me instead of Jasmine? " Taemin said whining and looked at me.

" ANIYO! Min ji is busy just do as I say or else you cant live with me anymore." Grandma said to Taemin which Taemin agreed and we walked to the car. 

~ in Taemin's car~

I didnt want to sit in the front with Taemin so I sat in the back I am sure he doesn't want me in the front either. 

" Yah! why are you not sitting in the front?" Taemin said as he turned to face me.

" because I didnt want to. why do you have a problem with that? Whats wrong with me in the back?" I said mean to him and giving attitude.

" OKAY! fine nothings wrong with you in the back, gosh. How can Grandma make me come with someone like you?" Taemin said turning to face the front and started driving ~ MAN! this girl I was just asking her.~