where is Jasmine?

why did i fall in love with the girl i hate

  Jasmine pov (you)

 

  I ran out to the nearest park. I found a bench and walked to it, then sat down on it. All I can do was keep thinkng of what had happened awhile ago. It was good I didn't fall on him and our lips touched or else I would of been even more embaressed. I just stayed at the park for awhile, I didn't want to go back to see Taemin right now I just needed alittle more time alone, to get the scene away. So i just kicked my legs back and forth and looked at the ground.

 

 Minho pov

 

 A Jasmine left, the others looked at each other shocked I saw taemin blush alittle too. Since I knew Taemin wouldn't go back to look for Jasmine, I did. I walked to the door. Before i turned the door knob, Key said " Hyung, where you going?" 

" To look for Jasmine she's been gone for awhile already." I said and the turned the knob and ran out without letting Key say a word.

As I ran out I looked for her, but i didn't see Jasmine anywhere. Then I continued walking further until I reached a park. I then walked to it thinkng Jasmine would be there. I noticed a girl sitting on a bench. I walked closer and saw that it was Jasmine. I wanted to go scare her but I also thought I might scare her too  much then she might be mad at me, so i decided to just call her name instead.

" Jasmine!"

She turned around and I ran too her then she stand up.

" oppa " she said bushing alittle. 

" why did you stay here too long you might catch a cold. Here take my jacket it will keep you warm." I said as I noticed she didn't have a jacket on.

I putted the jacket over her and told her that we should go back. We started to walk when suddenly It started to rain. We ran and laughed at the sudden rain. We got to the dorm door and I knocked on it. I heared someone coming to open it. That person was Taemin.

" what happened to you two?" Taemin asked.

" It was raining so we ran here." I said

" oh......" Taemin said and walked away when he looked at Jasmine.

"Jasmine go and take a warm shower so you wont be sick you can give me my jacket later okay." I said and helped her in then left her so she can go shower.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello peps.....sorry for not updating for a long time..........

hope you like this chapter do u guys think Minho likes Jasmine? i dont know well see

PLEASE COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE THANKYOU ALL