Get Together Activity (1)

My First Love

Chapter 24

                   Get Together Activity! (1)


"Team 20, Minhyuk's team plus Sunjae's team." The principal announced loudly at the microphone. He didn't look at things that closely and ended up joining the strongest group with the other strongest, and the weak ones together with the weak ones. Well, you could say your group's neither strong nor weak, just a little bit above average.

The principal shuffled some papers back and forth, frequently asking the teachers what was written on it. "Team 21, Aron's team plus Jaejoong's team. Remember, each of the groups consists of 10 members." He reminded for the umpteenth time. He continued announcing the whole team that you can't remember how many teams were there as there were too much.

"I heard Jaejoong's pretty good," Baekho muttered ,"But we're still lacking girl members here-" He suddenly received a hit from Aron. "You , Aron." He spat.

The seven of you including JR, met up with Jaejoong's team of three members; Jaejoong himself, Yoochun and Junsu. You can't help but to pay attention to Jaejoong's handsome features, until you felt someone staring at you in somewhat, not a good way. You turned to look but found no one. 

"Okay everyone, like i said, please do try to socialize more with other teams, through a friendly competition, get it?" The students answered with a 'yes' and he grinned ,"The games start.. now!"

Your heart was beating with both anticipation and excitement that your whole body was drenched in sweat. Competition with JR, huh? Let's see how much he can do.

A big handwriting of 'Predator vs. prey : hide and seek' was written on the whiteboard and you could hear students cheer. "Wow, these games are really childish," Ren grumbled. "But we're still going to work hard to win! Whatever the price is, we're going to get a big advantage of it! Remember last time our sunbaes won a villa?! That is one of a prize!" Minhyun exclaimed. 

"A villa?! That's crazy!" You whispered to Yuri. "But whatever it is, it's a big motivation." She stuck her tongue out.

"See the trees behind you? The game is going to take place there and please pay attention to where you're going. Do not go to far unless you really want to get left there. Team 13 and 7 are going to be the predators this time and losers will have a very big disadvantage on the game. Remember, we're going to count for 100 seconds." Mrs. Lee took a deep breath before continuing ,"In three.. two..." The students were also chanting along ,"One!"

A millisecond before 'one', all of your teams were running as if there's no tomorrow. You paid attention to JR and start gawking at him, while the others were rushing to the woods. He was dragging his feet on the grass, arrogantly resting his hands on his pockets leisurely. You couldn't lose to the others this time. Your team is definitely going to win.

"Nineteen.." The countings suddenly shoot up from nowhere.

"JR, hurry up!" You start pulling on his sleeves unconciously ,"You need to run--"

You were suddenly cut off by his abrupt action. He pulled his hand back harshly and started shooting you looks with his dark eyes ,"These games are stupid."

That was the last thing he said before running off with the others, leaving you the last person on the area. "Minyoung! Hurry up and catch your place!"

You huffed and run, turning back to see the sight of the teachers blurring every time you took a step. You walked on your feet, back facing forwards. You were too confused on finding a good hiding spot as one of the members of the predator's team has set an eye previously on you. You were taking deep breath, still walking backwards and you suddenly hit something hard, your voice that was stuck on your throat suddenly made a big scream. 

You turned backwards and saw a glint of someone, afraid that it might be one of the predators' team. But it was.. JR, the last guy on the list which you want to see right now. You can't help but to notice him taking a good grip on your wrist and suddenly pulled you together to his hiding spot. "Wh- What are you doing?" You whispered loud enough. "Sh." He said, placing a finger on his lips and you can't help to stare at him with no intention of stopping.

You heard a faint 'ninety-nine' followed by a loud 'one hundred!'. After that, loud, heavy footsteps was heard. The total of twenty guys seem to frighten you and now you couldn't breathe properly in such a small space with JR in it too.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~" A guy apparently to be on the left side of your hiding spot sing-sang. *Don't sing at times like this! It makes me even more scared!* You covered your ears tightly and brought your knees between your elbows, somehow hugging yourself, bringing your poor body up to the corner of the space.

"Aha! Got you!" Someone cheered in triumph and you were relieved that it wasn't anyone from your team. With someone approaching on the left side, JR instinctively moved closer to the corner and stopped when your legs touched his back. He moved away and squished in between the corners.

This was the first time for you to be so grateful of the dark. JR shouldn't be able to see your tomato-tainted face and you're very thankful of that. But other than this, you were 24/7 sure that JR could hear your heartbeats banging against your chest. Time passed very slowly that everything happened in five minutes.

Your breath suddenly hitched when you saw a guy's head poking inside, maybe unable to see in such a dark place. JR pushed you back by placing his arm protectly across your shoulders, careful not to make any sounds. "No sign of anyone here!" The guy called. "Yah, that's why i never trust any of the tasks to you, that's a good place for hiding! Aish, Just let me!" His voice became nearer and soon you saw his hand creeping on the stone wall. "I sense someone here," He breathed in a couple of times and you can swear both you and JR were holding in your breath. 

He stepped one of his foot in and suddenly shrieked. "What's wrong?!" his team members came up worrily to him. "A SPIDER!!" He yelled loudly ,"No one from my team gets in that cave, alright?! Just leave the spider there and continue guarding this area." He ordered.

You went closer to JR after hearing what they said. A spider? Are you going to die here, then?

"We should get out," You whispered but receive no response from here ,"You heard them, JR, one of them seen a spider luring somewhere here! You don't want to die in this place right?" 

JR gulped. If this was really true then he might barge out of the cave but he wasn't sure whether he could trust the predators or not. They might be tricking you. But he didn't want to risk anything, especially when you were together with him. "Okay, let's run at the count of three--"

"Time's up, everyone! Please come back to the field and we'll discuss the marks." It has been half an hour and you can't believe you actually survived in that suffocating place. You and JR quickly emerged out from the cave, panting and breathing hard as your faces were red due to the humidity there.

"Yah, see! I knew there was a person there!" Jinae, a member screamed. "Wait. What about that spider?" Someone continued and stared at your leg. "THAT!"

You raised your feet up and saw a huge spider, a size that you've never seen before but you're sure this one was poisonous. You started panicking but you didn't dare to scream. JR suddenly left you there, with the spider still on your feet. Great. Either he didn't notice or he didn't care.

"Stay still," JR panted, suddenly appearing with a rock in his hand. You shut your eyes close as you felt JR trying to get rid of it by moving it using a wooden stick.

You didn't feel a single pressure on your feet as you saw the spider dead, a rock over it. You felt really honored somehow, to be helped by someone like JR. A warm feeling spread everywhere throughout your body and you instantly didn't feel a thing despite the cold weather.

"Th-Thankyou," You stuttered, making you sound less grateful. You saw him left without saying nothing and your face fell immediately.

"Oh my God. That was hard." A voice suddenly appear and your heart stopped for a moment. "Yuri?! You were hiding up in the trees?!" You surprisedly asked. She rubbed the back of her neck and pointed to a tree ,"Someone did it too--" Out of nowhere, Baekho fell from the sky.

"AAAH!! Baekho! You scared the hell out of me!" 

~~

You went back to see the scores. Your team was not on the top three but on the 20th to be exact. Your mouth fell open ,"Who was caught?!"

Minhyun and Junsu shyly raised up their hands in embarassment followed by Ren, except he was feeling very normal. You facepalmed yourself. "Okay guys, it's okay. There are plenty more games for us to win!" Aron tried to cheer everyone up.

The next thing you saw was a huge bowl with marshmallows filled in it. "D-don't tell me--" You whispered in fear.

"That's right, everyone! Chubby bunny!" The teacher cheered and you felt weak all of a sudden. "I'm the master." Jaejoong proudly pointed as he received a big bowl of marshmallows. Each team are supposed to fill their mouths with a whole load of this stuff without swallowing it and there was a number written on the bowl '70 marshmallows / team.'

"We are so dead.." Minhyun sighed and all laughed despite their unfortunate fate. 

The bowl was passed around for the first time and you stuffed one in your mouth. "Chubby bunny." At the first round everyone was definitely successful with it, even JR, who was hesistant of speaking at the first place.

It was the fifth round and you felt your cheeks were as big as a whale. "Hubby hanny," You trailed off, trying not to spit it out. All of the guys were successful, ofcourse. Only you and Yuri seemed to be having a big trouble.

And finally the tenth round came and you pushed in the marshmallow hardly into your mouth and you heard Baekho laughing at how stupid you look, almost spitting out the contents in his mouth. "HLBHI POKII--" You choked. Jaejoong was truly the master ,"Chubbhy bhunny." and now let's take a look at JR ,"Chubby bunny."

"ASDFGHJKBLRRGHHH--" Baekho vommited all the marshmallows and you made a face. "Team 21, minus twenty points out of hundred! Yah! You too, team 8! Hundred out of hundred!" The teacher went.

"BLERKHOO!!" Aron kicked hard on his face in anger and you swallowed in your laugh, still continuing. "Hoobby blrhgny--" Yuri almost choked and you hit her back supportingly.

The game ended with the sign of a huge 'beep' and the scores were written on the board. Your team was on the third place!

"OMAGERRDD!!" Aron group-hugged all of the members. He chewed and swallowed ,"Let's move on with the next thing!"

"Next thing is the drinking test! We have bought several bottles of coke. Two members drink with two straws placed in a single bottle of coke, and you have to stare at them in the eyes without laughing until the beverage finish." The teacher explained. You knew you would die laughing because you were the type who's easy to laugh.

"Select five representative of each groups."

"HAHAHA! We'll definitely win in this round. JR will win it for us!" Baekho laughed and the others stared at him. "Let's not pick Baekho and Yoochun. We'll pick Ren, JR, Jaejoong, Minyoung and... me." Aron stated. Yuri sighed in relief, knowing that she won't last for even a minute.

The first round was Jaejoong and Yongguk, from team 3. This guy seems very tough and he never really smile. The teacher placed both straws in a bottle of coke and told Jaejoong and Yongguk to start. This is going to be the hardest competition.

They start drinking, and Jaejoong's lips threatens him to lift up his lips or else he'll die of stuffing in the laughter. His lip was twitching by now and Bang Yongguk was not even having the slightest intention to smile. He instead, tried to finish up the coke more to end the competition faster. "Jaejoong! Make a silly face!" Yoochun whispered out without Yongguk knowing. 

Jaejoong smiled at the idea and rolled his eyes inwardly and Yongguk immediately spat all the drink at him, not being able to contain himself. Aron cheered as he pushed JR forward, to face Yongguk. All five participants must only contribute one, unlike Yongguk, his team lost hope to win.

JR went up further as he emotionlessly stared deeply into Yongguk's eyes. Yongguk was not even in the verge of laughing but shivering. "JR! A silly face!" Someone suggested and being JR himself, ofcourse he refused it fully. Yongguk heard this and he immediately made an idiotic expression which everyone laughed at; except JR.

The coke finished and JR won, practically everyone in your team won against two teams and you felt your stomach bloating with gas. "For now, you can return to the camping site and rest. We will continue the games tomorrow." The teacher smiled and excused herself.

~~

It was nightime and all of you were camping outside. At some point, it started to rain heavily. You and Yuri were the only ones in the tent. 

"I can't believe he smiled." Yuri suddenly stated. You mumbled before looking at her ,"Who did?"

Yuri pushed your shoulders instead ,"Stop pretending as if you didn't know what happened earlier, you're happy right now, aren't you?" She wiggled her brows and you didn't get anything she was saying. Smile? Who? "I don't get what you're trying to say. No idea." You said as you folded your clothes. 

"JR smiled at you!" She retorted and you stared at her ,"What are you planning to do, Yuri? He never smiled at me." You plainly stated and frowned when Yuri wasn't looking.

"I was up in the trees when you said 'thank you', remember that?" She asked things carefully and you were taken back. "Ye-yeah why? He ignored me."

"He was smiling when he went back." Yuri suddenly squealed. "He smiled because you thanked him! That's so sweet!" She started talking to herself as you started gaping, your mind closed up.

*JR smiled..and worse, at me?!*


AUTHOR'S NOTES: HELLO GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! AT LEAST I COVERED IT UP WITH A LONG CHAPTER /WIGGLES EYEBROW WHAT DO YOU THINK? THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF ACTIVITES LISTED IN MY MINDS BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN FIT IT IN TWO CHAPTERS. 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THEY MOTIVATE ME! DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE THIS STORY TOO, OR ELSE..

YOU'RE THE BEST GUYS, I LOVE YOU! And a gift from my gratefulness:

Please add me as a friend too~ I'm feeling lonely here. :(