A day without Yuja

My First Love

Chapter 23

                    A day without Yuja


"Wait, what?" Yuja sputter, a hint of complaining is in her tone. Aron blew his bangs and his hand flew over to fix it. "Yeah, you heard me. The teacher wants all the students to gather up in one place. Only students. And clearly.." He gestured Yuja ,"You're not a student."

"Excuse me, but i am a high school student just like you guys." She retorted in annoyance, looking at JR for help. 

"What he meant is that you're not studying in our school," Baekho facepalmed himself ,"God.."

Yuja looked around for a clue but no one is willing to help her. But after all it is her responsibility to know when you can, or can't follow them as you like.

"Hyung, we're late. Tell the lady that she needs to go, because we also need to go. Come on, we're not getting anything but the worse if we stay here any longer." Minhyun nudge Aron. 

You rested your head on the chair and watched in amusement, somehow feeling happy. That was really weird for you being this happy when your friends are getting rid of your old friend.

"Yah, Minyoung. Your day." Yuri exclaimed with a smile and you placed a finger on your lips, signaling her to stop talking. Well, it'll only cause trouble.

Yuja sighed and slung her bag back to her shoulders and took out her huge versace sunglasse, pushing it up to her nose. "Alright." She finally answered back in arrogance. Then she spinned around in one swift motion, turning to her beloved Jonghyun. "Jonghyun-ah, don't worry! I'll see you later, okay?" She chirped in excitement while you resist the urge to puke.

"Okay. Stay in touch." JR replied in concern, receiving a hug from her. She didn't have any intention of letting him go and someone has to break the moment.

"Ehem. I don't mean to disturb you guys but, we're already five-- FIVETEEN! minutes late." Aron suddenly shrieked loudly and cover it up with his awkward cough.

"Oh! Come here, you!" She pulled you up from your comfortable seat and you frowned at that, knowing that she has the right to do anything with you since she'll be going away. But it's okay. It's worthed. 

As you predicted with your mind, she kissed both sides of your cheeks and lastly, she kissed two of her fingers and pressed it on your lips. You felt goosebumps starting to spread throughout your poor body.

"I love you, sweetie pie! Don't forget to skype me later when you go home and OH-! I have a surprise for all of you here, especially Jonghyun and Minyoung. You'll be happy when you know what i'm planning to do! Look forward to it! Okay then, i'll see you later. This is the end." She gave a grateful smile.

You smiled at her for the last time and went to catch up with the others on the front. 

She smirked ,"Or maybe not."

~~

"I can't believe the teacher called us to have a bigger get-together trip. Can you believe interacting with five hundred students in three days? I don't." Ren answered his question.

"Yeah. Kinda useless, though. We're social! We pretty much know every one of the students in school." Baekho came to Ren's side. Yuri meanwhile, looked at them in uninterest ,"Guys, can i remind you that, you, Yes the five of you, were the most anti-social group in the school? You beat up students, then make them your slaves and--"

"Shut up or you'll die." Baekho snarled at her, which immediately shuts . "That's what i'm talking about." She said before sealing her lips close.

"Guys, we're here. Oh! Look at that cheesy banner! Oh my God!!" Aron laughed as hard as he could, pouring out his energy even before joining the games. You looked at him suspiciously ,"Nothing's funny, oppa. You must be out of your mind. Please just concentrate." 

Aron stood straight and stopped laughing, even though he was trying hard not to laugh ,"Anything for my sweetheart."

You blushed but immediately covered it up safely ,"See! You're even cheesier than the banner!! HAHAHAHA!!" Aron laughed at you and ruffled your hair ,"I think you're the one with problems, kid."

"Welcome to our get-together trip, everyone! I welcome both teachers and students to play along with the games provided. What we're aiming is that the relationship between the all of you becomes stronger and at the last day, we will test you about your knowledge about each other. There will be games where either individuals and groups are involved. Teamwork is very important, guys. We will have to judge on it too. The winner will get a huge prize later revealed in Seoul." The principal's voice boomed throughout the field.

"Hmm.. This actually sounds fun." Aron judged and all of you agreed. "Hoy, JR-yah, we gotta work in this together, okay? You should contribute some work for us too! All for one and one for all!" He placed his hand on the bottom and Baekho placed his hand over it, and lastly you placed your hand over it. But there's someone missing; JR.

"Aish, JR. This is not even the beginning. I'm kindly asking for your cooperation and i want you to help me with it. Here." Aron placed JR's hand over you and your eyes widen without any warning, just a reflex. JR's finger curled up a little and you can feel heat radiating from his skin, touching yours. You lowered your head as low as possible and hope nobody will notice this.

"Okay, everyone! Let's give everything we got!" The annoying ahjussi went to the stage, giving some support; but sadly it didn't reach you. Never knew that this ahjussi is this cheerful. You're wondering why he's invited to Japan, he's just an ordinary rude, old man whom you never gave attention to.

Okay, first, you're (Hardly) motivated by that annoying ahjussi, and what will be the next thing you have to endure?

"Let the games begin!" The gun fired and the crowd of students cheered.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello everyone, i missed you guys so much! It has been a very long time since the last time i updated this story. I'm sorry guys! I'm too busy with the works (AGAIN. /SIGHS) plus th exhibition the college is going to held. Only one way to cheer me up. /smirks Yes, you know it guys. Subs, comments and upvotes! YAY! You only need 25 karmas to upvote now! Please do upvote if you appreciate my story and hard work :'). I feel very happy when you guys do it. /drugs.

Okay guys! I love you so much! MUAAAH! A kiss from me! Reject it?

(HAHAHA I KNOW YOU GUYS.)

you: UPDATE SOON, AUTHORNIM!