Jessica, i'm gonna tell you a secret

Switched

You walked back to your dorm. It was empty now, everyone else had gone for potoshoots and press conferences. You were left alone.Until you reached your room,

There was Mr Soo, sitting there calmly. Looking at you with a smile on his face."Hello Sooyoung" He said with an edge to his voice.

"Uh... what...are you doing here?"

"Checking on you. Having some relationships problems, hm?" He asked a dnagerous look in his eyes.

"Uh...you...heard that in the corridor right...?"

"Not only in the corridor, in your ROOM too" He said, and his face suddenly became serious.

It was dead quiet. Then you heard a sound.

"Beep......beep......beep"

"HEARING DEVICES! YOU COULD HEAR MY WHOLE CONVERSATION THROUGH THOSE DEVICES" You shouted with surprise and anger suddenly took over you.

"You have NO sense of privacy!' You shouted rudely.

Mr Soo looked at you calmly. "Are you done? Or are you going to keep shouting like a crazy monkey?" He said.

You were about to curse when Mr Soo suddenly said something that chilled you heart.

"Beware of your actions. With one phone call to the surgeon, I can ask him to remove your brain and insert another person's one inside" He said and you realised what he meant.

You follow what he says, or its bye-bye to the world for you.

Your mouth went agape as you stared at him, wide-eyed.

Mr Soo walked out and you stared after him.

"Oh My Gosh..." You mumbled.

You realised that Mr Soo controlled you, in a way, now. 

If you don't follow what he says, your dead. You felt dizzy at the sudden realisation of the precarious situation you were in. You sat down and groaned.

Just then, Jessica bounced into the room. "Hello? How are you managing so far?" She asked you happily.

You just groaned in reply and rolled over. Things were such in a mess now. There was Tiffany, Seohyun and now her own LIFE to deal with.

"Aw,,, you okay?" You felt hands trying to comfort you. You wanted to tell Jessica everything that had happened, the surgery, the mess she had to deal with siwon,kyuhyun..... Your tears started to fall.

"Huh, gaining sympathy again huh?" A voice said. You looked up and saw Tiffany at the door smirking.

"Just mind your own business! Just because she is Siwon's favourite, doesnt mean she is mean or anything!" Jessica said and slammed the door. 

"Tiffany and you were once really close you know..." She said while trying to clean your tears. 

The more you thought about it, the more you felt worse and worried. After a while, you couldn't take the stress and decided to tell Jessica.


You motioned for Jessica to be quiet and she looked at you curiously.

*Beep...beep...beep* 

"What's that sound?" Jessica whispered.

"Hearing devices. Help me get rid of them, then i'll tell you why those stuff are there"

You could not help but chuckle when Jessica put on a horrified face and started scrambling to remove them.

"Shh, let's try to hear where the sounds are coming from" You said.

Jessica nodded and both of you started to identify where the sounds were coming from.

"There!" Jessica exclaimed while pointing at the air-con. You took a chair and climbed up and looked around. There it was, a little black thing which was blinking. You picked it up and got down. "Good job" You patted Jessica on the back and continued to listen.

... ...After a while, both of you found 5 more. After throwing them out of the window , there was no more beeps heard and you sat down with a sigh. At least one problem was solved.

"Sooyoung, you promised me you would tell me why those were there!" Jessica whacked you awake just as you were about to fall asleep.

You looked around warily and sighed.

"Jessica, okay, i will tell you, but you MUST promise me you must not tell anyone about this"

"Okay, pinky promise"

You began to speak

"Okay, the truth is, i didnt have ammensia."

"What? How can you not have ammen-"

"Let me speak" You snapped "I... am not even really Sooyoung. I did a brain transplant"

Jessica stared at you, mystified.

" A brain transplant is when a person's brain gets transferred to another person's body. So, basically, i'm in Sooyoung's body. I'm not really her, well, um,, techinically my brain isnt..."

A few minutes passed and suddenly Jessica laughed.

"What" You said

"Seriously, i'm not that dumb. See, your'e still the old Sooyoung, who keeps wanting to trick me!" Jessica punched you cheekily on the shoulder.

"I'm not tricking you. Im not even supposed to even tell you this. Didnt you see Mr Soo just now when you came in?" 

"Yeah, but i thought he was just here to see how you were doing" Jessica said.

"Well, he wasn't. he came to warn me"

"Warn you?" 

"Yes, because i cant tell the secret which i have already told you."

Jessica's smile disappeared for a while and it looked like she was in deep thought.

"Proof?" She asked, "prove that your story is real"

You were slightly surprised at the request and you didnt know what to do. Just then, you touched your head and when it reached the back of your neck, you felt a little scar that wasn't there before the surgery....

"'I'm waaaitng" Jessica said in a sing-song voice.

"Here. I have a scar at the back near my skull, and i'm sure it wasnt there before"

Jessica checked and went back to her seat looking surprised, "Yes...yes, it wasnt there before...hm....what you say might be true, even though it may seem unlikely...." 

 

Just then... you heard

*Beep...beep...beeeeeep......*



Author's note:

OOOH another hearing device you didnt get rid of. damn,,, lets just hope Mr Soo wasnt listening....

Anyway, anyone from singapore and is going to the smtown concert ?

I CANT WAIT

SOOYOUNG I'M COMING

tumblr_mceko7JGa51rap88uo1_500.gif

IF YOU GO TO THE CONCERT AND SEE THIS RANDOM PERSON RUNNING UP THE STAGE AND SPAZZING LIKE CRAZY ITS PROBABLY ME :)