In Kyuhyun's house

Switched

You walked around the house in amazement.

"May i carry your bags for you miss?" 

You turned to your left and you saw a maid reaching out to your luggage.

"Uh...okay," You replied. You werent used to be served in the house.

"Follow me, I will show you the guest room" The maid said with a smile. She walked towards the lift and pressed the button and ushered you to go in. 

WOAH... you thought while you were in the lift.

The lift was transparent glass, and you could see the house when you were going up. Indoor swimming pools, jacuzzis, and so many rooms. 

Soon, you reached the 4th level and you stepped out. The maid lead you to a room and she put your bags down.

"Here is your room" The maid said. You looked around. Even though it was a guest room, it was still amazing.

If this is their guest room, imagine their own rooms You thought. 

"Are you one of Kyuhyun's friend? Sooyoung right? "The maid asked you.

"No I'm..I mean, yes i am Sooyoung" You quickly said.

"Ah, i see you have gotten better. I will leave now for you to rest" The maid said and bowed and took her leave. 

You laid on the bed and played with your phone. Soon, you recieved a text


FROM: Jessica

Are you okay there? The whole entertainment is kinda thrown into a frenzy now, especially Mr Soo. Hope you are safe there

-Jessica


TO: Jessica

Hey Sica.

I'm fine. Its really nice in here, the house is so big. I think if even Mr Soo finds out that I am here, it would be hard for him to find me in this house!


After replying, you put your phone down and started to unpack your things. You took a shower and wondered what to do next.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" You said when you heard the knocks on your door.

You watched the maid walk in holding some suishi.

"I figured out you would be hungry, so i prepared this" The maid said and you were presented with a plate of suishi. You said thanks and when the maid left the room, you gobbled it  up quickly. 

*beep beep*

Another text came in, and you looked at the sender.

Choi Siwon

Uh oh. You thought...

You read the message and had mixed feelings about it.


FROM: Siwon

Yah, Sooyoungie. Where are you? And what has Kyuhyun got to do with it?


You were surprised when you saw that Siwon knew about you and Kyuhyun.


TO: Siwon

What are you talking about oppa? What has Kyuhyun got to do with it?


You bit your lip nervously and read the next reply


FROM:Siwon

I heard about it from Jessica. She accidentally said it when I asked her about you. So tell me, where are you? Are you kidnapped by Kyuhyun?


You rolled your eyes, slightly annoyed by Siwon's abnormally low level of common sense.


TO: Siwon

Yah oppa, why would Kyuhyun kidnap me?


The next time you recieved a message, you didnt bother to answer it. You the TV and a drama came on. It was a drama starring Siwon. Your heart thumped when you saw Siwon appear on the screen.

What is with me? Why am I like that?  You thought