Confusion

Switched

                                                       

You opened your eyes slowly. You blinked a few times and struggled to look around.

You saw that handsome mn again, sitting on a chair sleeping. 

"Mister!Mister!"

However, you realised your voice sounded different.

At that moment, that handsome man groaned and yawned loudly.

 "WHA-?" That man's protest was cut off when he saw you.

"Sooyoung! You are finally awake!" You heard him say joyfully, as he reached out to hug you.

"I'm sorry, but who is Sooyoung?"

"You don't know?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yes, I don't know who is Sooyoung!" You said, and you pushed his hands away.

The man showed a hurt look and dropped his hands. "What? How can you not remember? I am your BOYFRIEND, for goodness sake!" He said with an edge to his voice.

My boyfriend?

"I'm sorry, i think you got the wrong person. I am NOT Sooyoung, and I do not HAVE a boyfriend!" You replied hotly.

This is getting weirder and weirder by the minute...

"You don't remember me?" He whispered, just loud enough for you to hear.

You began to cool down. "Um....I don't even know you" you said gently. 

"Doctor!DOCTOR!" You heard the man shout. In a few minutes, the doctor came into the room. "Well, she is finally awake, is it?" The doctor asked curtly. He looked at you and asked Siwon to leave the room for a while.

"Where am I? Who is that guy? Why does my voice sound so weird?Why does he keep calling me SOOYOUNG?"You asked at a rapid pace.

"Slow down," the doctor said with a smile. "You ARE Sooyoung. Take a look." He held up a mirror and you screamed. The reflection in the mirror wasn't you, instead it was a image of a beautiful lady. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? What did you do to me?" You cried. "I simply did a brain transplant on you" the doctor replied. The doctor explained the process to you (look at foreward if you don't know what the process is). "But," he said in a softer voice, your own parents  the people at your orphanage think you are dead. Everyone thinks that you are dead" 

HUH?

"Then tell them that i am not dead!" You cried in that weird voice again.

"I don't think so," the doctor said and smirked, "you can't tell anyone. YOU are SOOYOUNG now, and you must follow her contract under ABC entertainment. The boss knows you aren't really Sooyoung, so he will come up with a lie that you had ammensia when that car hit you. Well, on that very day, Sooyoung had a car accident around the same time as you, so we had to use your, ahem, brain. The operation is actually very expensive, but Mr Soo has agreed to pay for it. But....if you decide to tell everyone your true identity, well, good luck with that."

You get what he means. If you tell anyone, you will have to pay that big amount of money. By yourself. 

"But......"You started to say.

The doctor stood up and left.

After a while, Siwon came in. "Sooyoung! Now I know why you don't remember me! The doctor told me you had ammensia....and I am Siwon, your boyfriend, by the way" Siwon said as he wrapped his arms around you.

You hug him back this time...

Suddenly, you heard a man's voice. Not Siwon's.

"Sooyoung"

You look up and see a guy standing at the door.

"Kyuhyun" Siwon turns and glares at him.