Chapter 3 : She's My Girl

All's Fair In Love and War [On Hiatus]

''Rahyo! Soojung! Mina! Minyoong! Please! I can explain!'' Rinah begged and burst into tears.

''Enough of all this Rinah! What can you explain now?! It's already there! We saw everything with our own eyes!'' Rahyo shouted.

Minyoong was the only one calm bacause she didn't see what was wrong and what happened.

''You dissapoint me, Rinah!'' Soojung couldn't control her temper either, ''It's just the first day of school! And you're already making a mess?!''

''No, please! Jehbal! You don't understand! It's all fake!'' Rinah argued and cover her face.

''Fake?! That's enough. Don't tell anymore lies! I thought you were innocent! You're too young for this! I'm 17, you're 16. Even though we're on the same level, I'm still older than you! And i never did anything as stupid as this!'' Mina emphasized the word stupid.

Everyone was just worried about her. They care for the maknae.

''It's not what you think!'' Rinah argued again.

''Rinah, last warning!'' Rahyo warned her.

''I said I-'' Rinah burst into more tears.

''Rinah! Enough!''

''But it's not what you think! He's not my boyfriend! Nor is he a random person I chose to 'play' with! What you've just seen just now was all fake! Why do you even care for me this much?''

''But if he was neither, why were you kissing him?! Why were you so close to him?! Why we care? Because we've been best friends since we were kids!'' Rahyo made it sound obvious, ''You're the maknae! We protect you! We know you! You're the innocent one who gets bullied by people easily!''

''There was nothing stupid! We did nothing! We just ki-'' Rinah stopped. *KISSED?! We just KISSED?! Did he kiss me?! Rinah, he stole your first kiss! In public! Rinah, wake up!* Rinah touched her lips briefly.

''We KNOW! You think it's FINE!? In public?! People will hate you! There will be rumours! That guy- Sungyeol- he's a KINGKA! The heir of Lee Company! One of the richest guys in Seoul! You crazy?!''

''Mian.. But it wasn't my fault! I swear. Believe me..'' Rinah said softly. She softened their hearts. Rahyo hugged her. 

''I believe you..'' Rahyo smiled. Rinah started to calm down. 

''But with one condition. Tell me the truth.'' Rinah's smile faded as Rahyo let her go.

Rinah looked down, ''It's the truth! Why won't you believe me?!'' She screamed as she left them dumbfounded. 

''Gosh, Rahyo. Look at what you did.. AGAIN.'' Mina glared at Rahyo.

''What?!'' Rahyo retorted, ''I was just asking NICELY''

''Here we go again..'' Minyoong finally spoke up.

''We have to figure this out by ourselves then. We have to protect her before the rumours spread.'' Soojung spoke.

''She thinks a simple kiss is normal.. Well, YEAH. But not with a KINGKA on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.'' Mina rolled her eyes.

 

* * *

 

''Why aren't they listening to me?!''

''Why do they even care so much!?''

''It's just a kiss! What's the point?!''

''URGH! I hate this!''

 

Rinah walked everywhere, just to calm herself down.

''I HATE YOU, LEE SUNGYEOL!'' Rinah screamed and sighed.

She was sitting on a chair while reasting her head on the wall.

''Why is my life so miserable? Why?!'' Rinah shouted when suddenly somebody covered and dragged her away into the darkness.

''Yah! Yah!'' Rinah tried to break free, but failed. No one could hear her.

''Shut up, will you?!'' a girl's voice shouted. *What the heck is happening?!* 

Rinah kicked her legs and bit her arm. She ran away.

''Rahyo! Mina! Soojung! Minyoong!'' Rinah cried helplessly. She got dragged back again by two unknown, bulky men.

''Byunghun-ah!!'' Rinah screamed on top of her lungs. She fell on her knees.

"Hey! Don't you try to run away, you little..'' her voice trailed off.

''Mianhae! Jehbal!!'' No one answered. Rinah stumbled as she tried to stand up properly. She was trembling.

''Where do you think you're going?'' the girl suddenly appeared, this time with a knife.

Rinah screamed in horror. She got pushed back to the wall. ''Hajima!! Jehbal!!''

''Why should I?'' the girl said calmly, '' You stole my boyfriend.'' 

''I didn't do anything! I swear!'' Rinah begged.

''Oh really? Do you think I'm dumb?! Your friends saw it!'' the girl threatened her. Rinah remained silent.

''Now..'' she twirled Rinah's hair around her fingers, ''What's your name?''

''I- I won't t-tell!'' Rinah stuttered.

''Do you really think that's a good decision?'' the girl slightly pressed the knife onto Rinah's skin.  A bit of blood appeared.

Rinah shrieked. ''P-park Rinah!''

*Stupid, you'll soon suffer. Your name and image as a Kirin Arts student will slowly be ruined..* the girl thought.

''Ugly name.'' she scoffed. Rinah tried her best not to glare at her.

''This is a warning, . Get any closer to my boyfriend, you know what'll happen!'' the girl traced a finger over her neck swiftly, ''It'll be the end..'' 

The girl disappeared with a last order to one of the bulky men, ''Get rid of her.''

Rinah suddenly got kicked on the stomach. She remained quiet.

''YAH! Is she breathing?!'' one of them asked.

''If she's dead, Na Eun will kill US instead!'' they panicked, ''Let's just leave her here!''

As they were about to leave..

 

''Where do you bastards think you're going?!'' a guy suddenly appeared and pulled their collars.

''Forgive us! Na Eun threatened us to do it!''

''Stupid! If I see you hurting her again.. '' he growled. He let go to the men and the ran away. The guy stepped out of the darkness. It was.. Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol quickly picked Rinah up and carried her out bridal style.

He was rushing to the direction of the nurse's office when he saw Na Eun and her friends laughing.

''!'' Sungyeol stood in front of Na Eun, still carrying the unconscious Rinah. Na Eun smiled and looked up.

*WHAT THE HELL?!*

Her smile faded. She tried to hide her panicking face.

 

''OMONA! What happened to her, oppa?!'' she asked innocently.

''How many times do I have to tell you not to call me oppa?! And don't try to hide it, Na Eun, I know this is your work!'' Sungyeol gritted his teeth.

Na Eun dropped the act, ''Why do you even care for her anyways?! She tried to steal you away from me!''

''I am NOT your BOYFRIEND!'' Sungyeol shouted frustratedly, ''I care because..'' He stopped.

''Because?!'' Na Eun urged him on, ''Why do you even like this anywa-'' Sungyeol slapped her.

''Oppa!'' she whined.

''BECAUSE,'' Sungyeol started, ''She's my girl..''

Na Eun was in shock.

 

-Flashback-

 

''Rinah.. What if she gets hurt?'' Rahyo sighed as she looked at Rinah's picture on her keychain.

''We have to protect her. We've gotta ask Sungyeol to stay away from her.'' Mina said.

Na Eun remained silent at a corner. *Sungyeol? What does it have to do with Sungyeol?!*

''I still think it was Sungyeol who started the kiss..'' Minyoong said, now aware of the situation.

*KISS?! WHAT KISS?!* Na Eun's blood started to boil.

''Shh~.. Keep it down. People will hear us..'' Soojung shush-ed them.

''But he was close to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist! And she just stood there, frozen..''

''I don't think Sungyeol's her boyfriend. I mean, he wouldn't just leave like that, right?''

''Yeah.. I agree.''

The four girls started to walk away. Na Eun studied the girl's face on the keychain clearly.

*She's really asking for trouble, this ..'' Na Eun smirked and walked away.

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

 

* * *

 

~L.Joe's POV~

 

I heard somebody calling my name.

''Byunghun-ah!!'' It was Rinah.

''Rinah!!'' L.Joe shouted. He ran.

 

~Rahyo's POV~

 

Somebody zoomed past me. I almost fell.

''YAHH!!'' I screamed. The boy looked back. I recognised him as L.Joe, a member of K-pop sensation group, Teen Top.

''Oh, mianhae!'' he cried.

''Why are you in such a hurry?!'' I demanded. His eyes looked worried.

''Rinah..'' he whispered.

''MWO!?'' I said.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

:O OMG.. 

Heheh ^^ Sorry if there are any typos or anything.. I'm in a hurry. I'll check again tomorrow! :D