Chapter 2 : Introducing Park RinAh- The Real RinAh?!

All's Fair In Love and War [On Hiatus]

Rinah walked along the corridors with Rahyo, Soojung, Mina and Minyoong. Rinah spaced out a little.

''Yah! Rinah! Park Rinah! Gwenchanayo?'' Soojung asked worriedly.

Rinah nodded and rubbed her eyes.

''What's wrong? Tell me.'' Rahyo stopped her.

''Anio.'' Rinah shook her head.

''Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me~'' Rahyo danced a small dance in front of her. Rinah gave her an assuring look. Rahyo pouted

''Cheer up,'' Mina and Minyoong smiled. A smile appeared on Rinah's face.

''Neh~ Gomawo! I love you guys~'' Rinah looked up and saw a gang of guys walking. One of them looked familiar. She examined him from head to toe.

 

~Rinah's POV~

 

*THIS GUY! THIS FACE! His attitude.. I remember him..*

Lee Sungyeol. A picture of him 4 years ago kept playing on my mind.

''ANIO! NOT HIM!'' I shouted out loud unconsciously. Everyone was surprised and they looked at me with confused expressions.

''Yah, Rinah! What's wrong with you?'' Rahyo asked.

I smiled again and said, ''Hehehe.. Anio~''

''There is something WRONG with this girl..'' Soojung muttered under her breath as she kept on walking. Mina and Rahyo exchanged glances.

*YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!* I mentally scolded herself. 

 

~Sungyeol's POV~

 

I was walking with Infinite, heading to the cafeteria. As we were walking I saw a group of girls that were most likely to be the new freshies. I was about to ignore them when I saw a really cute one.. That sorta, kinda looked very familiar...

''YAH! Sungyeol! Are you coming with us tonight or what?!'' Myungsoo nagged at me, erasing my thoughts of her being familiar. I ignored his question and caught the girl's eyes. She's probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

*Oh yeah! Lee Sungyeol, you'll get her FOR SURE!* I smirked to myself.

''SO?! Who are you looking at, you bastard?'' Woohyun punched his arm playfully. I kept on smirking.

''Watch me!'' I snapped my fingers and approached the girl. I purposedly hit her arm so that she would fall to the ground.

''OMO! Mianhae!'' I smirked.

''Aish..'' She muttered under her breath, ''I'm fine.'' She replied without looking up. Her friends stopped and looked back.

''Rinah! Gwenchana?!'' a girl asked. *Rinah? That name sounds familiar somehow.. *

She nodded and forced a smile.

''Need a hand?'' I asked as she was about to stand up. She grabbed my hand and stood beside me.

''What's your name?'' I asked her naturally.

''Park Rinah.'' She said back.

''I'm Lee-'' Before i could finish off my sentence, one of her friends pushed me. 

"Yah! What was that for!?'' I shouted.

''Yo, you blind?!'' she yelled.

''That's rude! I'm your senior here and you're just a junior, OKAY?! Mind you mouth!'' I yelled back. Everybody else was stunned by our arguement.

''Whatever~!'' She used her finger to push my forehead away. Surprisingly, IT ACTUALLY WORKED.

''YAH! Idiot!''

''Guys! Stop it!'' Rinah finally spoke up and pulled the girl away before she could do anything else. I turned back to see my friends snickering and highfive-ing.

Rinah and her group of friends finally walked away.

''HAHAH! Great job, pabo! Is that how you impress a girl?!'' Sunggyu laughed and put a hand on my shoulder.

''All because of that idiot..'' I growled and clenched my fist.

''Oh, chill~''

''I'm going to the club tonight!'' I dashed off.

 

~Narrator's POV~

 

The juniors were awe-ing when they stepped inside the huge cafeteria. 

*Looks more like a luxurious restaurant to me* Mina thought. 

The cafeteria was huge, filled with air-conditioners and round tables. There were also a television and some sofas. The food was even arranged neatly as if it was an all-you-can-eat buffet.

 

Rahyo, Soojung, Mina and Minyoong sat at a table.

''Yo! Lil' sis!!'' Kyuhyun sat beside Rahyo.

''Oh, annyeong oppa!'' Rahyo lit up a smile.

''Hey Soojung, Mina!'' Kyu's eyes stopped at the sight of Soojung, ''And who's her?'' Kyu finally stopped staring and pointed at Minyoong.

''Oh, this is my new friend, Minnyoong. Minyoong, meet my brother, Cho Kyuhyun. Oppa, meet Hwang Minyoong.'' Rahyo introduced.

''Oh, nice to meet you!'' Kyu smiled. Donghae arrived out of nowhere.

''Donghae hyung! There you are!'' Kyu grinned at Hae. Rahyo looked at her phone. Donghae bowed but he didn't see Rahyo clearly.

''Hey, Donghae oppa!'' Soojung greeted.

''Hey. Is it only just the 4 of you?'' Hae asked. He was busy looking elsewhere.

''Nope, Rinah is at the toilet.'' Soojung continued eating her kimbab.

''Oh, okay. See you guys around!'' Kyu and Hae waved.

 

''What is that girl doing anyways?!'' Mina asked.

''Not feeling well, maybe'' Soojung answered lightly.

 

*To where Rinah is*

Rinah just came out from the toilet and bumped into somebody.

''Mianhae!'' Rinah apologised and brushed off her skirt.

''Arasseo!'' He looked up, ''Rinah!'' He shouted and hugged her.

''Lee Byunghun??'' Rinah asked and pushed him away lightly.

''Neh!'' He noddded and grinned.

''OMG! Look at you! You're not the childish Byunghun anymore! You've GROWN! HAHAH!'' Rinah laughed.

''Gomawo! And you're not the nerdy Rinah anymore! You've CHANGED! Total TRANSFORMATION!'' L.Joe widened his eyes.

''Thanks! Hahah! Where are you going anyways?'' Rinah questioned him.

''Nothing. Just getting ready for our comeback in the next 5 months.''

''Wah! Chukkae!!'' Rinah clapped her hands. She recieved a text from Rahyo.

 

Rahyo Unnie: YAH! Park Rinah! Eodiya?! What's taking you so long?!

Rinah Dongsaengie: Minahae unnie~ I was just washing my face. And then I bumped into a old friend. I'll be there soon~!

 

Rinah looked at L.Joe.

*Byunghun-ah.. I still like you. But how can I confess to you??*

''Byunghun-ah! I need to go now! See you around!''

''Sure! Bye!''

 

* * *

 

''Hey! Isn't that the girl you tried to hit on just now??'' Dongwoo asked.

''Wait~.. Yeah! That's her!'' Sungyeol's mood lit up.

''Then what are you waiting for?! KA!'' Woohyun pushed Sungyeol.

''Nah~ Maybe later.'' 

''Oh, c'mon! What if that Byunghun guy steal her away, huh?'' Woohyun told him.

''SHUT UP! She's MINE! Don't ever talk about her being someone else's, ARASSEO?!'' Sungyeol raised his voice.

''Neh..'' Woohyun shrank. Sungyeol stormed abd pulled her away.

''YAH! What are you trying to do to me?!'' Rinah shouted. He kept on pulling her hand until they both stopped. 

''What do you want?!'' Rinah yelled and to her surprise, it was really THE Lee Sungyeol she confessed to 4 years ago.

Sungyeol pushed her against the wall and caressed her cheek.

''Don't shout, babe.. I only want you to be mine..'' He smirked and looked into her eyes.

''Stop this! Hajima! Please don't do this to me!'' Rinah begged, still being cornered by Sungyeol.

''Don't say that, baby..'' He said, kising her neck.

''Please, Sungyeol! Don't do this to me! Jebal!''

''Oh, so you know my name? How nice.. Just call me oppa..'' He smirked again dirty-ly and kissed her neck, leaving love bites.

''SUNGYEOL! Please! I'm too young for this!'' Rinah begged again.

''No, babe.. You're not too young. It's just right..'' He continued.

''Please.. Stop thi-'' Sungyeol landed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. He wrapped his arms around Rinah's waist.

 

* * *

 

''OKAY! This is getting on my nerves! Where the heck is she?!'' Rahyo asked furiously.

''Mollayo.. What if something bad happened to her?!'' Minyoong worried.

''Now, now.. Don't think negative..'' Mina advised us.

''OH! OMONA!'' Soojung ran when she saw the colour of Rinah's hair. "LOOK!"

Soojung cupped . Rahyo started yelling at the sight.

''YAH! PARK RINAH!!'' Her voice boomed. Rinah pulled away and Sungyeol left her along with the others.

''Bye, babe~ See you..'' He smirked.

''Rahyo!! Soojung!! I can explain! Jebal!'' Rinah pleaded.

''No wonder it took you so long! You were having fun with some random guy! That was stupid!!'' Rahyo shouted again.

''Unnie, please! Jebal! I can explain!''

''That's enough! I've seen enough! You don't have to EXPLAIN!'' Rahyo exploded.

''Oh, Rinah..'' Soojung said sadly, ''You've changed. Is this the real you?''

Rahyo stormed away. Soojung, Mina and Minyoong looked at her sadly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

HottestElfInspirit~ ^^

 

Omona :O 

What will happen?!