Chapter 1 : First Day In Kirin Arts High

All's Fair In Love and War [On Hiatus]

-7:00 am-

 

*Beeps-beeps* Rahyo's alarm went off.

"Good Morning miss, rise and shine!!" her butler greeted. Rahyo yawned and stretched her arms.

"Morning hyung (Rahyo called her butler, hyung- oppa sounded weird to her, so yeah) where's oppa?" she asked curiously.

"Oppa?..." "He's getting ready in his room" he fixed the curtains.

Rahyo nodded in understanding and got ready for school.

 

* * *

"Annyeong haseyo! oppa! umma! appa!" Rahyo greeted with a huge smile on her face. 

She sat beside Kyuhyun and drank her hot chocolate.

"My baby sister is so excited, huh?" Kyu ruffled her hair.

Rahyo raised her eyebrows and fixed her hair. "Of course~.." she rolled her eyes.

 

* * *

-7:21 am-

 

"Wake up SooJung-ah, good morning!!" Annie pulled her warm and soft blanket.

"A.NI.YO!!!" SooJung groaned and pulled the blanket up to her face.

"SooJung-ah, you don't want to be late for your first day of school, right?" Joey smiled.

"I don't care, i'm sleepy!!" SooJung continued.

"Okay~ if you say so..." Annie sing-songed. "We'll do it the hard way, then" Joey contined.

*Hardway* Soojung thought and opened her blanket.

''Mwoh?!'' she shouted as she saw her favourite phone had almost been thrown outside the window.

''Aniyoo!! Fine! I'm awake now!'' she pouted and rushed to the toilet. Joey and Annie giggled at her cuteness.

 

* * *

 

-7:30 am-

 

''Ha MiNa! Wake up yeobo!!'' Minwoo jumped up and down in her room. Without realising, he got hit by a huge pillow.

''Hey! What was that for?!'' he shouted.

''Why are you in my room?!'' MiNa asked.

''To wake you up, d-uh?'' he put his hand on his hip. MiNa giggled and stood up.

''What?'' Minwoo asked as he shrugged.

''Get out of my room, you busybody oppa, I want to take a shower!'' MiNa pushed Minwoo from the back.

''Shiro! I'm staying! I want to watch!'' Minwoo .

''Mwo?! What what?''

''You. Taking a shower,'' Minwoo grinned,''Hehehe-'' 

He got hit again.

''Yah! You pabo! y oppa!! Go watch umma! Or the, maids! SHOOOHH'' MiNa laughed and pushed him out of the bathroom.

 

* * *

 

-7:36 am-

 

''Miss Minyoong! Wake up!'' Bob shooked her body.

Minyoong  shook her head and not bothering about school.

''Come on, daddy's girl! Appa's waiting for you!'' Bobby  continued. 

''Andwe..'' Minyoong landed her head on the soft pillow. 

''Miss..'' Bob's sentence was cut off, as her dad went in.

''You can go, I'll wake her up!'' her dad commented and both of them nodded. They went outside.

''Morning, dear. Wake up.. Umma made you her special home-made BREAD.'' 

''BREAD!!'' Minyoong jumped and a smile lit up on her face.

''That's my girl..'' Her appa chuckled. 

 

* * *

 

*At School*

 

~Rahyo's POV~

 

*I'm glad I'm early on the first day of school. Junior at Kirin Arts! HYPED!*

''So Rahyo, want me to send you to class?'' Kyu oppa offered. Well, he didn't deserve to get rejected by the sweet offer, so I nodded. 

He introduced me to all of the classes. Girls kept on giving me death glares. *Psshhfft!*

Everyone kept on greeting him too. He must be popular.. *PSH! Well, of course. Super Junior's maknae, wha'dyou expect?!*

''Okay, here's your class! See you at break, saengine! Fighting!'' he waved at the es  girls. Soon after he was gone, they gave me more death glares. I gave them a more terrifying one. They scurried away immediately. 

''Psh, serves you right.'' I said under my breath.

 

*Okay, maybe I'm TOO early* Some of the seats were still empty. I took a seat. The girl in front of me smiled at me. She looks friendly, though.

''Annyeong hasaeyo! Hwang Minyoong imnida!'' she beamed at me.

''Eo? Nae, annyeong,'' I smiled back,'' I'm Cho Rahyo'' 

*I wonder where Rinah, Soojung and Mina's classes are..*

''What are you thinking of?'' she asked straight-forwardly. 

''Ah? Aniyo. Nothing important.'' At the same time, I saw a girl waving to me outside the class. I couldn't see her face clearly, so I turned back to Minyoong.

~Minyoong's POV~

(Before she went into class and before she met Rahyo)

 

*Oooh~ I'm early~* I was rushing, even though my house was near.

I skipped along the corridors. ''Minyoong-ah! Minyoong!'' I heard a familiar voice calling me. I paused and turned back. I stood on someone's foot. 

''Oh! Mianhae!'' I almost fell but the guy got a hold of my back. 

''U-uh.. G-gomawo'' I stuttered. The guy chuckled. 

''Gwenchana~ You're cute!'' He praised. My heart beat faster.

*YAH!* I scolded myself mentally *Snap OUT of it!* He ruffled my hair and walked away. *He touched my hair..*

I walked to class pretending nothing happened.

 

~Soojung's POV~ 

 

I was searching for my class. And also searching someone I could be friends with. I saw Minyoong, my long-lost cousin. 

''Minyoong-ah! Minyoong!'' I shouted. There were loads of people. I could see her turning her back and I shouted her name again when somebody pulled me away.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!'' I angrily said and pulled my arm back. I didn't know who it was. I tried to squirm away but the person held my wrist back. 

'' What NOW?!'' I shouted again. I stopped when I saw that it was only Mina. 

''Oh, MINA? Mianhae! I thought you were a stranger.'' Mina cupped and laughed.

''Let's go to class!'' Mina beamed. 

''Mwo? We're in in the same class?'' I asked blankly.

''YEAHHH, pabo. Kaja!'' she laughed.

''Yah! Stop laughing!!'' I shouted.

Mina and I almost arrived in class but she stopped at the doorway.

''Is this our class?'' I asked without looking at her. Mina ignored my question and waved at someone. I followed her gaze.

''AHAHAH, too bad she didn't wave back!'' I giggled.

Mina pouted and entered the classroom. I walked behind her.

 

~Narrator's POV~

 

''Cho Rahyo-ah!!'' Mina slammed the table, interrupting Rahyo's conversation with Minyoong. Minyoong looked up and smiled at Mina.

''Rahyo! Minyoong! Soojung jumped in excitement.

''OMG! You got in! And we're in the same class! I'm so happy!!'' Soojung grinned.

''Soojung-ah! I missed you!'' Minyoong hugged Soojung.

''You know her?!'' Rahyo asked in surprise.

''She's my cousin!'' they said in unison.

''Oh hello. I must be invisible.'' Mina said.

''I wonder where's Rinah.'' Rahyo pouted,

''Oh, I guess i AM, then'' Mina rolled her eyes.

''She's always early..'' Soojung told them.

''Maybe she's not in this class.'' Mina sat beside Minyoong.

''Rinah! Eodiya??'' Rahyo ruffled her hair.

''Chill~ She might be here any minute now.'' Soojung said calmly.

''Hi! I'm Mina. Ha Mina.'' Mina held out her hand to Minyoong.

Minyoong smiled,''Hello. I'm Minyoong. Hwang Minyoong. Nice to meet you.'' She shook her hand.

''Oh... Where is she??'' Rahyo nagged.

''Yah.. Just calm down.. She might be-'' Soojung saw a figure running towards class.

''Look!'' she exclaimed.

 

-Flashback-

 

-5 am-

 

Take a shower.

Put on uniform.

Grab school bag.

Clips hair neatly.

Walk downstairs. Withour waking anybody up.

Gets a glass of milk.

Sits on the sofa.

... and finally goes back to sleep.

 

until 8 am..

 

''Rinah! Miss! You're late for school!'' Yura's loud shout made her fall onto the cold tiles.

''Yah!'' Rinah opened her eyes, all messed up.

''Miss Rinah..You are late for school. School strts at 8:30. This is already past 8, my dear!'' Isabel put her hands on her hips.

''Jinjja?! I'm tired..'' Rinah yawned and stretched out her arms.

''PPALI! The driver is already waiting for you!''

''I didn't sleep much last night.. '' Rinah started.

''RINAH! PPALI!!'' She smacked Rinah's .

''YAH! Aigoo!! Arasseo, arasseo!!''

She fixed her hair and hurried into the car. She doesn't care if she's late, anyways.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

''Omona! Nae dongsaeng! Jinjja yeppeuda!'' Rahyo hugged Rinah,'' No braids, no glasses, no braces, everything's changed! She looks like a queenka~!''

''Mianahaeyo, songsaengnim. I'm late,'' Rinah bowed to the teacher. The teacher nodded as she took her seat.

''Omona! Is this really Rinah? She's pretty!'' Mina clasped her hands.

''Rinah? Are you sure this is her?'' Soojung raised an eyebrow.

''You think I'm wrong? I can recognise my lil' sis from another mother, ya know'' Rahyo beamed.

''Annyeong unnies!!'' Rinah beamed. She turned to Minyoong. ''Annyeong! Park Rinah imnida!'' She showed off her eyesmile.

Minyoong replied, '' Minyoong imnida.. Hwang Minyoong.''

''Hehe.. No need to be formal..''

''You're really Rinah?!'' Mina and Soojung said in sync. Rinah nodded and smiled.

''I missed you guys!'' She hugged each of them.

 

Not realising, there were a pair of eyes watcing her.

'' Rinah~ The love of my life.. You've changed so much..''

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HottestElfInspirit here~ ^^

 

OMONA!! :D Who could that be? X) Kekeke~

This is a long chapter :o Just realised~ Oh well :D 

It's sorta, kinda of an intro. Of how they met, how their personalities are like ^^

Hope you're not bored! The fun and suspence will come soon, we promise XD

 

Thanks for subscribing, to those who did :D